Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (56895 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by nurex01(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2020
They should pin his own neck too till he dies. O dájú ọmọ

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Roozzaay(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2020
SoNature:

You see, America is not like Nigeria...the former has a working system

Government institutions don't need the president to order them to take the right action.

They do the needful

Which of the America please? Kindly give me an instance where they sentenced white cops involved in extra judicial killings

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by vikithor(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2020
Sadly there is a death
The State authority has not shown unwillingness to deliver justice.
What is the aim of pilfering, picking pockets,shop lifting,gun threatenung innocent by standers n by passers,stealing and robbing from others?
Are the victims of the looting party to the evil cop who killed Floyd proudly?

If the answers to these is NO,in the midst of raging stealing n looting spree higher force is a necessity to counter any force of criminalties.

Is Donald Trump right on
"...if the looting starts let the shooting starts" executive order?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by juman(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2020
American police is a terrorist organization.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Howyeh(f): 6:45am On May 30, 2020
He should die the same way GF did...
Very wicked being.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Telemon(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
A great news, but they still have a long way to go, before y’all scream racism, the police officer and late George were coworkers

Don’t let the media deceive you cause we are in an election year, the police officer had been reported 12 times and nothing was done under the governors and mayors, Amy klobucher, a prospective vp nominee of the Democratic Party had the chance to bring this man to book but she didn’t, but now screams racism than the bereaved George family, turning the 2 races towards each other, is their goal, their objective has been achieved, which is a police state in Minneapolis, people targeting cops and burning 3 police stations, but couldn’t stop the cop when he choked the late George to death, never knew people will rather get cheap likes and views than save a fellow human, looting of target and Walmart store, and what? And not achieving our aim to stop racism and police brutality, cause this has been hijacked by scrupulous elements, I pray he gets served and sentenced according to law, if the media calls this police brutality, It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian

Funny how black celebrities encourage violence against police and private individuals, but won’t get involve in it... grin

Look beyond the lines, be factual instead of being emotional, an igbo man was killed in India 2 days ago, I didn’t see any outrage from any nigerians but will masturbate over Americans issue

I smell hypocrisy or only black American lives matters

If you mention my moniker by calling me unfounded names, I’ll curse you vigorously in my dialect, I mean it, you’re warned!
.Even at the, no human deserve to die in such manner.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Bimpe29: 6:46am On May 30, 2020
Chauvin must be sent to 6 feet below the mother earth accordingly.

Floyd is expecting him ASAP.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by trutht828: 6:47am On May 30, 2020
Mahsums:
try dat in naija nd get lynched

How many of the policemen have you lynched?
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by miscellany(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2020
J111333:
Yeah, he deserves a first degree murder charge.
The cracker was charged with third degree and that’s probably a few years in Minnesota penal system. That looks like a premeditated murder

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by seeker121(m): 6:50am On May 30, 2020
Even if they didn't jail this guy one should know he has limited time because the black might decide to shoot him or go on revenge by Killing him too.If they jail him and he is with black pple in the prison your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Chochovini: 6:51am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=cerebralniggie1 post=90108261]Until the black Americans achieve economic power, forget it, racism will continue to thrive. Let Me quickly remind U that Barak Obama, a man of BLACK origin though probably born and brought up in US rule in a white man land, thesame USA fot 8 fucking years
= 2009-2017=.
And a simple bill against RECISM could not be passed. What can you make out of that?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by kabukabu50(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2020
BillymcJean:

I still wonder how a black man rule in a white land (USA) for 8years ( 2009-2017), and ordinary bill against racism could not be passed ? .....Mehn we are still slaves to the whites.
But our people here treats the whites like an angel from above.
(Black will continue to represent "The
Unfortunate"wink
They tell you black is beautiful, guy wake up ..... Don't be Myopic

F#ck my opinion though

oh lastly, don't bother to quote me , I'm already going back to bed and I won't open this tread again. RIP to the dead embarassed
#justicemustprevail
Laslas then don lie for us say the guy get health issues

A bill " against racism" in the US won't work.

You have to understand that racism is inherently built into the fabric of every aspect of American life for close to 500 years.

Every single aspect.

It's actually more subconscious than open.

The National Anthem of the US was written by a well known slave owner who write it, the last paragraph that is no longer used anymore specifically targeted Black African slaves that fought with the British against the Colonial Americans.

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:04am On May 30, 2020
miscellany:

The cracker was charged with third degree and that’s probably a few years in Minnesota penal system. That looks like a premeditated murder
I was shocked to hear 3rd degree this night.
That's crazy.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by able20(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2020
jaggabban:
I'm waiting for flat headers and slaves of Trump to say Obama's condemnation is wrong.
There's no way one will support Trump and will not sound stupid.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Mac2016(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2020
J111333:
Yeah, he deserves a first degree murder charge.
But this is 3rd degree. I am actually not in anyway excited about this info. George Zimmerman even had the audacity to auction what he used in committing the murder of Trayvon as memorabilias at big prices.
Biased nation!

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Paul112(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2020
It should be first degree murder and not third degree murder because d killing of george floyd wasn't accidental but intentional

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by grandstar(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

The truth is most of these WHITES actually value their pets like cats and dogs more than BLACKS. It's the sad reality of living in the US. The racism there is out of this world and it's not going to end today undecided

Have you lived there?
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by olatade(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2020
Hmm. 3rd degree murder is Minnesota is a joke. It is the most lenient sentence for murder and is essentially just a manslaughter charge. In Minnesota, if convicted of 3rd degree murder, you would only serve a maximum of 25 years in prison. Minnesota is one of 3 states that was a Murder 3 charge, and is the most lenient in terms of sentencing.

Murder 3 is called "depraved heart" murder. This means a person shows indifference to life, and knows their actions run the risk of potentially harming others, but you do not have to prove that Malice was a factor.

They chose this, because it will be easiest to prove a "depraved heart" murder, than a murder done with Malice.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Justiceleague1: 7:13am On May 30, 2020
That officer is not racist,he's just a perve and a killer.
I'm sure he was having cum while doing that!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:14am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
Good.

Many Nigerians do not know what racism is. When you are living abroad in a white western country, you have to be sharp and careful.

So far, the lucky thing is that many Nigerians have learnt from their own police that a man with a badge or a gun is someone to avoid.

I want this racist cop to be given the full sentence when found guilty. At least it will strike some fear into some useless police officers in the usa

we have more bigger problems here in Nigeria. racism is the least of our problem

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2020
inoki247:
There President get flows sha when the Looting Start the shooting Starts. Too many rappers in Yankee.....
Guy you're spitting trash... So in your mind you've said something reasonable?

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Shormiey(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2020
Racoon:
Arrest-good.
Charge-very good.
Prosecute, convict & sentence to death-excellent.
Supported sad
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice one

thank God for twitter...

“These THUGS are dishonouring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen,” Trump tweeted.

“Just spoke to (Minnesota) Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”Twitter concealed that tweet, saying it violated its policy on glorifying violence.

calling everyone protesting a "THUG" because of few looters is wrong of any President, its ike calling Nigerian youths Lazy youths because of few lazy ones

as bad as looting and stealing is, how can you even consider asking military to shoot at people who looted foods and beverages , is the punishment of steaing death by shooting?

there is nothing in his tweets to suggest he was referring to all protesters as looters. why would someone in his right sense start looting even black owned shop all in the name of protest?

6 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by ibksiv(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2020
Caseless:
Good!

This racist cunt should bury his head in shame.

Your brain is good for nothing. Were there only blacks protesting and looting? Weren't there whites too? Someone was illegally killed and all you do is to commit more sinister crime. How does looting shops help the government to help the deceased?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by grandstar(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2020
BillymcJean:

I still wonder how a black man rule in a white land (USA) for 8years ( 2009-2017), and ordinary bill against racism could not be passed ? .....Mehn we are still slaves to the whites.
But our people here treats the whites like an angel from above.
(Black will continue to represent "The
Unfortunate"wink
They tell you black is beautiful, guy wake up ..... Don't be Myopic

F#ck my opinion though

oh lastly, don't bother to quote me , I'm already going back to bed and I won't open this tread again. RIP to the dead embarassed
#justicemustprevail
Laslas then don lie for us say the guy get health issues

Obama would never have become president if there were no laws against racism. That's why he does not need to enact any. America today is a far less racist place than decades ago.

All forms of prejudice in this world will always exist since the whole world is lying in the hands of an evil ruler. (Read 1 John 5:19)
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

No, they won't. Instead they will be more interested in what happens other places. A young footballer was killed the other day by police, nobody cared. We are more interested in tribal name calling.

I am black fully but let me say this. NOBODY HATES BLACKS THE WAY BLACKS HATE THEMSELVES.

Who remembers xenophobic attacks in South Africa, the clips were horrifying. How many people went to jail? If Africans love themselves their politicians won't be looting the treasury and be sending to oyibo land

sadly we prefer to fight on social media about what is happening far away US.

just look at the North Central zone, it has been turned into a cemetery for a long time now but most of us will even defend the killers.

our own black police have murdered more than 20 fellow black brothers during this lockdown. did anyone protest?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Fragility6: 7:26am On May 30, 2020
DriggityDre:
Just saw it on CNN.

Yes, this is the main message passed. Well said, Obama.

His death has been compared to the death of one, Eric Garner, another black man who died by strangulation in 2014, at the hands of NYPD officers.

I hope justice would be served.

I also hope that it wasn't the protests and anarchy that pushed the authorities to make him face the law.
Twaz d protest dat pushed the authorities to charge him. The man had already ran to Florida bfor

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2020
grandstar:

Have you lived there?

The question is irrelevant. Yes I travel a lot and did my Masters in the US. These are the facts on ground.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Mightyhaiz: 7:27am On May 30, 2020
Justiceleague1:
That officer is not racist,he's just a perve and a killer.
I'm sure he was having cum while doing that!!!
perhaps a racist cum killer cum pervert ,...Cumming allover himself while life drained out of the young black

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2020
Tears for Floyd
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by FGonline: 7:28am On May 30, 2020
YorubaKing:
Just imagine what that racist Trump just typed..yet, we have our foolish IPOB Okoro savage brothers worshipping and adulating him.

It says a lot indeed! angry
he is not different from buhari with his fulani
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by seunayeni(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
Third degree murder! Murder not by intent! This may not go down well with the protesters.
just what was on my mind, with third degree, he would receive a light sentencing, it is nothing short of a 1st degree from where i see it, except lawyers can explain why such act should be termed 3rd degree/man slaughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.