Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (56920 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by delvzy(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2020
Terrible judgement all four officers should be held accountable for the murder.
You can't tell me when the deceased was pleading for him to breathe yet the others turned deaf ears
4 white police to 1 blavk.

Seriously we need a rethink.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by uunwanaobong3: 10:51am On May 30, 2020
BillymcJean:

I still wonder how a black man rule in a white land (USA) for 8years ( 2009-2017), and ordinary bill against racism could not be passed ? .....Mehn we are still slaves to the whites.
But our people here treats the whites like an angel from above.
(Black will continue to represent "The
Unfortunate"wink
They tell you black is beautiful, guy wake up ..... Don't be Myopic

F#ck my opinion though

oh lastly, don't bother to quote me , I'm already going back to bed and I won't open this tread again. RIP to the dead embarassed
#justicemustprevail
Laslas then don lie for us say the guy get health issues

Oga shut up, If a white man get love allow a blackman to rule for 8 years in a white man land shouldn't we be grateful?

How many white men have rule south Africa since Nelson Mandela gave them independent in 1994.............. Africans are more evil, more racist, and have more hatred in their hearts than white men........... It is just that most white men are more sophisticated than black men

Racism will never stop in The world because we are all different and unique in our different ways....... Racism can only be reduced but not stop

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by ekerintee: 10:56am On May 30, 2020
In naija , an heavily police man cannot kill somebody in neighbourhood and go Scot free without a jungle justice before mobilization comes to his rescue . A soldier can be disarmed by boys and next is jungle justice.but u know ,jungle justice does not happen in the states because cameras are every where and you can get noticed and picked up later .Nigeria has it good side and bad side

quote author=mayklef post=90107931]if na 9ja, they wil just transfer this trigger happy bastad 2 another state....[/quote]
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by miltonchux(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/cop-who-knelt-on-george-floyd-charged-with-murder/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
And a white man just snuffed life out of our black brother, justice most take its cause.

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2020
My dear Africans brothers and sisters, look, that white man you see; is the DEVIL incarnate.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Dizasparks(f): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
A great news, but they still have a long way to go, before y’all scream racism, the police officer and late George were coworkers

Don’t let the media deceive you cause we are in an election year, the police officer had been reported 12 times and nothing was done under the governors and mayors, Amy klobucher, a prospective vp nominee of the Democratic Party had the chance to bring this man to book but she didn’t, but now screams racism than the bereaved George family, turning the 2 races towards each other, is their goal, their objective has been achieved, which is a police state in Minneapolis, people targeting cops and burning 3 police stations, but couldn’t stop the cop when he choked the late George to death, never knew people will rather get cheap likes and views than save a fellow human, looting of target and Walmart store, and what? And not achieving our aim to stop racism and police brutality, cause this has been hijacked by scrupulous elements, I pray he gets served and sentenced according to law, if the media calls this police brutality, It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian

Funny how black celebrities encourage violence against police and private individuals, but won’t get involve in it... grin

Look beyond the lines, be factual instead of being emotional, an igbo man was killed in India 2 days ago, I didn’t see any outrage from any nigerians but will masturbate over Americans issue

I smell hypocrisy or only black American lives matters

If you mention my moniker by calling me unfounded names, I’ll curse you vigorously in my dialect, I mean it, you’re warned!

Even so, he didn't deserve to die just like that, no human being deserves to die just like that. Plus Asians can be very racists
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by armadeo(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
Third degree murder! Murder not by intent! This may not go down well with the protesters.

I was shocked to read 3rd degree. Manslaughter.

He intentionally killed that guy, he took pleasure in it. He gleefully knelt down on his neck while he was filmed.

He probably thought i will kill him and nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Teaser4(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2020
don't get it twisted, He's going to jail for nothing less than 13 years.. He's a white ex-cop and will be protected while inside, but if it were a black cop killer...he won't come out alive. RIP to the dead. It's not worth it, stay away from police anywhere in the world, they're animals...

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 30, 2020
Caseless:
Good!

This racist cunt should bury his head in shame.

But bro na meat be this na
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2020
E pain me

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by EmekaBlue(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2020
The world is wicked
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
That is 1st degree murder. If not for the protest the cases would have be shelved, He was just charged with 3degree murder later he will serve a few years in jail and be freed. Injustice is a global problem, It very clear that Human rulers cannot eradicate injustice in the world.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by ronyman(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2020
The electric chair
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
i thought you guys hate chinese more than american.. last time a user said chinese are real racists while the whites are nice ppl.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Dybala11(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/cop-who-knelt-on-george-floyd-charged-with-murder/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
The son of a bitch even posed for the camera on top the poor man's neck. He should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Dybala11(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
Caseless:
Good!

Looks like Donald. grin
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Dybala11(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
Caseless:
Good!

Looks like Donald. grin
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 1:02pm On May 30, 2020
tonididdy:

THEY ARE ALL MASSIVE RACISTS... from China to Russia and USA and the UK.

even at this point, you love america ! this is a crime in fvcking usa, not in china or russia ! dont generalize other ppl! you are brainwashed by the fvcking usa!
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Dybala11(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
A great news, but they still have a long way to go, before y’all scream racism, the police officer and late George were coworkers

Don’t let the media deceive you cause we are in an election year, the police officer had been reported 12 times and nothing was done under the governors and mayors, Amy klobucher, a prospective vp nominee of the Democratic Party had the chance to bring this man to book but she didn’t, but now screams racism than the bereaved George family, turning the 2 races towards each other, is their goal, their objective has been achieved, which is a police state in Minneapolis, people targeting cops and burning 3 police stations, but couldn’t stop the cop when he choked the late George to death, never knew people will rather get cheap likes and views than save a fellow human, looting of target and Walmart store, and what? And not achieving our aim to stop racism and police brutality, cause this has been hijacked by scrupulous elements, I pray he gets served and sentenced according to law, if the media calls this police brutality, It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian

Funny how black celebrities encourage violence against police and private individuals, but won’t get involve in it... grin

Look beyond the lines, be factual instead of being emotional, an igbo man was killed in India 2 days ago, I didn’t see any outrage from any nigerians but will masturbate over Americans issue

If you mention my moniker by calling me unfounded names, I’ll curse you vigorously in my dialect, I mean it, you’re warned!
Hmmmm, God help us.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
Dizasparks:

Even so, he didn't deserve to die just like that, no human being deserves to die just like that. Plus Asians can be very racists

nice try, go ahead to hate asian while you guys are killed by USA whites !
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Advancedman(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
Racoon:

It's first degree murder cos the other policeman was busy harassing those who try to talk sense into them.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by SecretPerv: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
inoki247:
There President get flows sha when the Looting Start the shooting Starts. Too many rappers in Yankee.....

A police officer said this in the 60's during the height of the civil rights movement, just Google the term

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Xuxu208: 3:31pm On May 30, 2020
Racoon:

3rd degree murder? What a freaking joke, this is first-degree, premeditated murder! He could have stopped this at any time but chose not to...disgusting
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Xuxu208: 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
Racoon:
Arrest-good.
Charge-very good.
Prosecute, convict & sentence to death-excellent.

Not going to happen on a charge of 3rd degree murder and manslaughter for sure.....
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Xuxu208: 3:41pm On May 30, 2020
Roozzaay:
I can bet my ballz that pig would still walk free from all the charges. The crooked American justice system never tried and sentence white killer cops

Exactly! Our people are so guillible as if this is the first time this has played out...smh

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
Dizasparks:

Including, Africans, Asians, we can see how tribalistic we are in Nigeria, this is about police brutality not racism, and I’m sure the cop will be served accordingly
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Xuxu208: 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

"It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian" This statement is quite baffling; was the person killed Asian? If not, is it that Asians do not exhibit racism towards African-Americans or what? What exactly is the logic behind this statement?
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
collinometricx:

I read the officer that murdered him and the deceased both worked at a restaurant for 17 years b4 the other became a police..

Just imagine. Could it be they had an unsettled altercation from way back during work?
Whatever his reason; anybody who kills shall be killed.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Skepticus: 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
J111333:
That's crazy. He deserved nothing less than 2nd degree murder charge.

He will be fvcked up in prison by Latinos and blacks there anyway, that's a consolation.

It may not be that easy if he teams up with racist white power gangs in prison like the Aryan Brotherhood.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
oguntrading:

even at this point, you love america ! this is a crime in fvcking usa, not in china or russia ! dont generalize other ppl! you are brainwashed by the fvcking usa!

I said Russia, china and the UK are racism hotspots... don't argue with me. if you haven't being opportune yet to see these countries, follow the trends on the internet.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by UrVillagePpl: 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Soo much sense in one post.. kudos

Exc2000:
cool

Nice one

thank God for twitter...

“These THUGS are dishonouring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen,” Trump tweeted.

“Just spoke to (Minnesota) Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”Twitter concealed that tweet, saying it violated its policy on glorifying violence.

calling everyone protesting a "THUG" because of few looters is wrong of any President, its ike calling Nigerian youths Lazy youths because of few lazy ones

as bad as looting and stealing is, how can you even consider asking military to shoot at people who looted foods and beverages , is the punishment of steaing death by shooting?

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by DAVE5(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
Mahsums:
try dat in naija nd get lynched

This same naija or another naija

Here where I know, police dey even threaten people say them go shoot Dem troway and nothing go happen ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate / Four Men Arrested For Gang-Raping Monitor Lizard In Western India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.