Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (56922 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:28am On May 30, 2020
Racoon:
Arrest-good.
Charge-very good.
Prosecute, convict & sentence to death-excellent.
them what next after that?

Everyone goes home and another video pops up online, and the tantrums continue.

It'll take a lot of violence and civil disobedience from the blacks to break free from police brutality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2020
J111333:
Yeah, he deserves a first degree murder charge.

They gave him third. Can you imagine
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by TruthinAction: 7:30am On May 30, 2020
That policeman has killed before. He should be investigated. He did it as though it was normal. The other policemen with him should be charged alongside. They are accomplices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Justiceleague1: 7:32am On May 30, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
perhaps a racist cum killer cum pervert ,...Cumming allover himself while life drained out of the young black

I saw a documentary once,some humans are demonic.
A particular serial killer who strangle ladies admitted having eroctica while doing it!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Proffdada: 7:32am On May 30, 2020
BillymcJean:

I still wonder how a black man rule in a white land (USA) for 8years ( 2009-2017), and ordinary bill against racism could not be passed ? .....Mehn we are still slaves to the whites.
But our people here treats the whites like an angel from above.
(Black will continue to represent "The
Unfortunate"wink
They tell you black is beautiful, guy wake up ..... Don't be Myopic

F#ck my opinion though

oh lastly, don't bother to quote me , I'm already going back to bed and I won't open this tread again. RIP to the dead embarassed
#justicemustprevail
Laslas then don lie for us say the guy get health issues
Obama was a monkey's paw. He did the bidding of his slave masters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Greatzeus(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2020
From my experience watching Hollywood movies. Cops don't do well in jail,it will be worse for a cop imprisoned for killing an innocent black man.
Na God save Officer Bellick that year in Prison Break,dem beat am tire grin

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Fragility6: 7:34am On May 30, 2020
Born2Freak:
Good.

Many Nigerians do not know what racism is. When you are living abroad in a white western country, you have to be sharp and careful.

So far, the lucky thing is that many Nigerians have learnt from their own police that a man with a badge or a gun is someone to avoid.

I want this racist cop to be given the full sentence when found guilty. At least it will strike some fear into some useless police officers in the usa
If u'hv lived abroad like u claim,u would know diz case is just a flash in d pan.A Cop killed a Blackman n was only sacked,d protests was wat made dem charge him and he was only charged for 3rd degree murder so dey can't sentence him to death.I doubt if he will get high prison sentence. A white attorney even said on live broadcast yesterday dat dere is no evidence for the murder of Floyd. What am saying,Officers wont fear anything. They will continue killing blacks coz dey know dey have support from high powers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by ojobek: 7:36am On May 30, 2020
THIRD DECREE CHARGES, NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Agbalanze(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2020
Third degree murder charge isn't enough...

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by CandidNotes: 7:38am On May 30, 2020
Nairaland guys are only good at insulting black females and idolizing white women. The whole of the first page, none of the guys understood the meaning of third degree murder and that it is an inappropriate charge for the crime the cop committed.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by hope4nigeria(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2020
quolahpoh:
If Nigerians can protest killings of our own people too.. even in Nigeria.. It will save this country from the disaster waiting to happen.
no love among Nigerians. People in families sef hate themselves.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Airoflaw(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2020
A former local nightclub owner has said Mr Chauvin and Mr Floyd both worked as bouncers at her venue in south Minneapolis up until last year, though it is unclear if they knew one another.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Snakedoctor1: 7:42am On May 30, 2020
Racoon:
Arrest-good.
Charge-very good.
Prosecute, convict & sentence to death-excellent.

25 years with option of fine in Minnesota and not death. 3rd Degree murther is like manslaughter in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:42am On May 30, 2020
Lostz:

sadly we prefer to fight on social media about what is happening far away US.

just look at the North Central zone, it has been turned into a cemetery for a long time now but most of us will even defend the killers.

our own black police have murdered more than 20 fellow black brothers during this lockdown. did anyone protest?

GOD BLESS YOU. ABOVE SUBMISSION CLEARLY SHOWS WE ARE NOT READY.

THE EMBOLDENED ABOVE IS SO TOUCHY AND THAT IS WHERE THE POLITICIANS KNOW WE ARE NOT READY
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by CAUSTIC002: 7:42am On May 30, 2020
l didn't read, but all 4 of them should be charged with murder.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:48am On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
A great news, but they still have a long way to go, before y’all scream racism, the police officer and late George were coworkers

Don’t let the media deceive you cause we are in an election year, the police officer had been reported 12 times and nothing was done under the governors and mayors, Amy klobucher, a prospective vp nominee of the Democratic Party had the chance to bring this man to book but she didn’t, but now screams racism than the bereaved George family, turning the 2 races towards each other, is their goal, their objective has been achieved, which is a police state in Minneapolis, people targeting cops and burning 3 police stations, but couldn’t stop the cop when he choked the late George to death, never knew people will rather get cheap likes and views than save a fellow human, looting of target and Walmart store, and what? And not achieving our aim to stop racism and police brutality, cause this has been hijacked by scrupulous elements, I pray he gets served and sentenced according to law, if the media calls this police brutality, It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian

Funny how black celebrities encourage violence against police and private individuals, but won’t get involve in it... grin

Look beyond the lines, be factual instead of being emotional, an igbo man was killed in India 2 days ago, I didn’t see any outrage from any nigerians but will masturbate over Americans issue

I smell hypocrisy or only black American lives matters

If you mention my moniker by calling me unfounded names, I’ll curse you vigorously in my dialect, I mean it, you’re warned!

I wonder... too many bloody hypocrites
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:49am On May 30, 2020
Toks2008:

They gave him third. Can you imagine
That's crazy. He deserved nothing less than 2nd degree murder charge.

He will be fvcked up in prison by Latinos and blacks there anyway, that's a consolation.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 7:52am On May 30, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

GOD BLESS YOU. ABOVE SUBMISSION CLEARLY SHOWS WE ARE NOT READY.

THE EMBOLDENED ABOVE IS SO TOUCHY AND THAT IS WHERE THE POLITICIANS KNOW WE ARE NOT READY
I hope we realize one day that, racism is the least of our problem here in Africa.

unless we learn to love and protect ourselves, we will continue being second class humans in the eyes of the world

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Farki: 8:07am On May 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

The truth is most of these WHITES actually value their pets like cats and dogs more than BLACKS. It's the sad reality of living in the US. The racism there is out of this world and it's not going to end today undecided

I heard that if black people wanted to go to the dentist in the 60s they would use the same tools used to treat the teeth of dogs.

Remember that some people who were in their 20s during this period are still alive today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by MrFta(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2020
Hope his colleagues got the message.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Farki: 8:10am On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
A great news, but they still have a long way to go, before y’all scream racism, the police officer and late George were coworkers

Don’t let the media deceive you cause we are in an election year, the police officer had been reported 12 times and nothing was done under the governors and mayors, Amy klobucher, a prospective vp nominee of the Democratic Party had the chance to bring this man to book but she didn’t, but now screams racism than the bereaved George family, turning the 2 races towards each other, is their goal, their objective has been achieved, which is a police state in Minneapolis, people targeting cops and burning 3 police stations, but couldn’t stop the cop when he choked the late George to death, never knew people will rather get cheap likes and views than save a fellow human, looting of target and Walmart store, and what? And not achieving our aim to stop racism and police brutality, cause this has been hijacked by scrupulous elements, I pray he gets served and sentenced according to law, if the media calls this police brutality, It’s still acceptable but referring to this as racism is utter rubbish, cause one of the 4 police officers that held him down was an Asian

Funny how black celebrities encourage violence against police and private individuals, but won’t get involve in it... grin

Look beyond the lines, be factual instead of being emotional, an igbo man was killed in India 2 days ago, I didn’t see any outrage from any nigerians but will masturbate over Americans issue

I smell hypocrisy or only black American lives matters

If you mention my moniker by calling me unfounded names, I’ll curse you vigorously in my dialect, I mean it, you’re warned!

What a stupid comment, people tried to intervene but were stopped. In America when you go against cops they can kill you and nothing will be done about it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by femmyapson(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2020
Caseless:
Good!

This racist cunt should bury his head in shame.
looks like uncle trump grin
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by ZooOga: 8:13am On May 30, 2020
Beauty queen wife of Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin files for DIVORCE on same day he is arrested and charged with George Floyd's murder and says she is 'devastated' for the dead man's family
Kellie Chauvin's lawyers said Friday that she was filing for divorce from Derek Chauvin, her husband of about a decade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8371633/Wife-Minneapolis-cop-Derek-Chauvin-files-DIVORCE-day-hes-charged-George-Floyds-murder.ht

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Ezmans: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
Horlayhemy:
It's wickedness. I bet that officer can't be that wicked towards a PET
you are right, he can't treat his pet like that
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by cerebralniggie1: 8:23am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Chochovini post=90109394][/quote]
A black man being president doesn't necessarily equate black empowerment. What I mean is having black people in the helms like their Jewish counterpart. Jews don't have to be president, they literally run the US economy.
Talk about banking, talk about entertainment, talk about intelligence etc
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by patoballistic: 8:28am On May 30, 2020
I think the other policemen should be charged alongside because they were directly involved in the murder too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by cyndylove64(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2020
Third degree seriously? He is meant to be charged with first degree murder. Third degree is too poor and low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Prenonjebose: 8:32am On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice one

thank God for twitter...

“These THUGS are dishonouring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen,” Trump tweeted.

“Just spoke to (Minnesota) Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”Twitter concealed that tweet, saying it violated its policy on glorifying violence.

calling everyone protesting a "THUG" because of few looters is wrong of any President, its ike calling Nigerian youths Lazy youths because of few lazy ones

as bad as looting and stealing is, how can you even consider asking military to shoot at people who looted foods and beverages , is the punishment of steaing death by shooting?

Not surprised. He is pro white.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by bluefilm: 8:36am On May 30, 2020
Chai.

Just look at how this stupid police officer allowed racism to lead him to his end.

He not only destroyed himself but the lives of his children, his wife, his friends, and his entire generation to come!

Damn!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by collinometricx: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
Horlayhemy:
It's wickedness. I bet that officer can't be that wicked towards a PET

I read the officer that murdered him and the deceased both worked at a restaurant for 17 years b4 the other became a police..
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Nobody: 8:39am On May 30, 2020
HE WILL BE KILLED THE SAME WAY IN JAIL.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Prenonjebose: 8:41am On May 30, 2020
cyndylove64:
Third degree seriously? He is meant to be charged with first degree murder. Third degree is too poor and low
The Police authority want to continue shielding the guy as with previous "misdemeanors". I don't see protesters letting off, especially with the guy's arrogance(his hands in his pockets) while committing the act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.