Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder (56906 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Halo22: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
A good step there, though we expect a fast -track of the execution of that modafucker police officer by hanging, strangling or firing squad. Useless thing.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by blackslayer: 3:20am On May 31, 2020
inoki247:
There President get flows sha when the Looting Start the shooting Starts. Too many rappers in Yankee.....

He stole the phrase from a Miami police chief in 1967.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 7:56am On May 31, 2020
tonididdy:

I said Russia, china and the UK are racism hotspots... don't argue with me. if you haven't being opportune yet to see these countries, follow the trends on the internet.

many chinese are supporting you blsck guys on chinese intetnet. you just dont know it.

all good and bad are told in english by the West. that is sad.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by tonididdy(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2020
oguntrading:

many chinese are supporting you blsck guys on chinese intetnet. you just dont know it.

all good and bad are told in english by the West. that is sad.

smh... Chinese support blacks. fiend these 3 countries I mentioned. forget it
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 8:28am On May 31, 2020
tonididdy:

smh... Chinese support blacks. fiend these 3 countries I mentioned. forget it

of course you dont believe, you are brainwashed by usa.

you dont even have a chance to see chinese internet.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2020
oguntrading:

of course you dont believe, you are brainwashed by usa.
you dont even have a chance to see chinese internet.
was it not in same China they evicted all your brothers on the street? your last sentence I can only read and smile
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oyatz(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2020
And America like this police officer will be looking down on Africans as uncivilized people.

How can a civilized person do this?

Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by juman(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2020
Obviously american police is a terrorist organization.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by sharpchap: 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
speedy trial and death sentence
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by Newlite1: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
I just wonder when this attitude of racism will stop. It only means one thing - there is palpable fear that the black race may eventually take over every where hence they are determined to take them out.

Anyway, visit my signature for something quite interesting to put smiles on your face.

Cheers guys
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by creepsyme(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Hope he rots and dies in prison
Or he should be killed by hanging.
Re: George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder by oguntrading: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2020
tonididdy:

was it not in same China they evicted all your brothers on the street?
your last sentence I can only read and smile

chinese evicted blacks with covid suspicion.

american killed blacks with innocence.

anyway, do you want to lose your money chnace in china or your life in usa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.