Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries (44355 Views)

Staff Of Yale Shot Dead By The Police In Ibadan / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / ICS Outsourcing Limited Sacks Staff Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 9:11am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:
Let's be realistic here, is the library actually making money? I don't see how a library will generate funds when schools are closed down. It will be difficult paying
Very sensible comment

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by sageer1706(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2020
I thought Obj was among those saying Covid-19 is not real that he want the govt to show him those infected, so he's now laying off workers. Atiku layoff workers
Obj layoff workers.
Are you thinking what ayam thinking
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by HornyTave: 9:22am On May 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No more cash and briefcase of money from Aso rock

God bless Buhari
Buhari Will continue to succeed

As an Edo niggar, you fall my hand!!!

you're not a real niggar to think there's no ongoing corruption between the former leaders and present leaders in this current administration.

Be a real Niggar and know it's the masses they scam.

no permanent friends and no permanent enemies only permanent interests.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by grandpoh(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:
Let's be realistic here, is the library actually making money? I don't see how a library will generate funds when schools are closed down. It will be difficult paying
Its not just a library its a resort
You need to come to Abeokuta then you'll understand they ought not owe anyone a kobo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Jeroboy(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
Visit https://kicknaija.com.ng/ for more updates news
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by lagosrd: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
Sharming95:
No more FG money to pay personal staffs...and Buhari is lazy and ineffective President grin

Its simply because you have no staff yo pay. If you do, you will understand that things are hard now

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by adenigga(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2020
EnuguEnugu:
This same individual looted miilions of dollars meant for power. Even the library ethically should be fed govt's property.
A plot of land or land with a small structure on it needed in Enugu town down to Agbani Road, Mayor Gariki.
Budget is 7-10m.
You can drop pics here if possible.
Scammers should not bother because you won't succeed. We do 100% due diligence and verifications using our experts and professionals. So don't waste your time.
You can flash or drop your contact and get a call back.
Only serious people please.
https://www.nairaland.com/5890782/plot-land-land-structure-needed
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

I reserve my comment.......

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by apexx3728: 9:32am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 4997410[/color]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by emro123(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2020
Black man with greed...
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by semyman: 9:40am On May 30, 2020
It was Atiku now Obasanjo, Buhari is bad.
No more access to government money to pay private workers
What smart ex rulers we have in them
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Jostoman: 9:42am On May 30, 2020
maasoap:

Your role model dey shame you. Converting national property to personal property, people who are supposed to rot in jail
thank God your saint next level president is doing wonders for Nigerians now
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Benwallt(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2020
Gorilla stuff
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by apexx4229: 9:54am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 1731860[/color]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by funmike83(f): 10:00am On May 30, 2020
grandpoh:

Its not just a library its a resort
You need to come to Abeokuta then you'll understand they ought not owe anyone a kobo

Are pple patronising them now, every where is closed cos of this pandemic. so where will they get money to pay staff if the business is not active ?
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by wink2015(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2020
CORO still don dey threaten OBASANJO.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2020
How does the library generate money in sustaining itsef??
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by JuanDeDios: 10:22am On May 30, 2020
edoairways:

https://www.nairaland.com/2795080/akpabios-victory-sahara-reporters-apologizes/
I take it you don't know what "fake news" is then. Fake news is a deliberate effort to spread news you know is not true. Those who are in that business never apologise. What you posted has a name: error or mistake - that's why they apologised. It happens to even the BBC, CNN, and the most reputable newspapers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Ennyboy12(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Chirowman(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2020
obj
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by grandpoh(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:

Are pple patronising them now, every where is closed cos of this pandemic. so where will they get money to pay staff if the business is not active ?
Yes people are still patronising them,you'll be surprised..
I was still there yesterday
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by magzey: 10:30am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Sharming95 post=90104398]No more FG money to pay personal staffs...and Buhari is lazy and ineffective President grin[/quote
Lols OBJ friends quick to say. grin grin]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by magzey: 10:31am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:

FG no dey pay them as usual grin
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Aystarz: 10:34am On May 30, 2020
Reucy:
Might be another fake news

In Kanan's voice : Whatever they said OBJ did, he did that shii grin
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Omoshalewa04(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2020
Naija which way.

Check Siggy and help my hustle. Thank You.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by redcliff: 10:39am On May 30, 2020
Sharming95:
No more FG money to pay personal staffs...and Buhari is lazy and ineffective President grin

what exactly do you mean? was he receiving FG momey in the time of Jonathan? do you have sense at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.