Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam (82143 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kingxsamz(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
What does the bible say concerning this matter is the best.

No sex before marriage is it! But how many fit keep am like that

Well, not every one is a Christian, so think about that.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by ODJ123(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
cry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Successfulsuccy(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
Oga if sex Dey hungry you leave the babe and find olosho for area , as for me and my household sex before marriage remain a sin

Op abeg shift motion

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Deicide: 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
The topic is good but the delivery is just so bad. Especially that redefinition of fornication part. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by kingoftech: 10:19pm On May 30, 2020
dahmie2013:
This is the problem I have with Nigerian youths, white ppl are making discoveries left & right, all we talk about is sex. Don't we get tired of the subject. Na wa...
How many discoveries did you make while you were still a youth?

Oga take your time o

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by teemy(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
hilaryCU:
Hello Everyone,

Please, I want to know how to recover a room that a tenant packed and left witj the keys.

The annoying thing is that, they are owing a year and six months rent. Please, how do I recover the room.

Thanks all

Don't make the mistake of breaking down the door else you would have to cough out 45million kept in the kitchen locker and then be told to deduct your rent from it and pay up the remainder.

You will have to go to the rent or magistrate court to settle things. You will still get your owed rent as well. One way of doing this fast is going to the person's place of work and speak with his/her boss for both your money and the bad action of your ex tenant. That way, an undertaking would be reached on a repayment plan for your money. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by obydrecfr10(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
This is a lie from the pit of hell... You can never change the standard.Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any sexual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Poster who mentor you.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Liodins: 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
Dear op,
U should have dedicated a paragraph to explaining why fornication is not a sin or why sex before marriage shouldn’t be seeing as a sin, rather than pouring out what your head conceive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by arthorjnr(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
What the poster is saying in essence is that all the married people who had sex before marriage are all happy in their marriage while those who waited till after marriage either divorce before their first anniversary or live unhappily in the marriage till they die.

Exactly, which is dumb.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by oluwasegun007(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
Olunmercy56:
What is good for you might be ba for me, the best thing is TRUST

Thrust??
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by rosy02(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
Sex before marriage is a sin. Many families are broken as a result of this testing. When virgin couples get married, that is a perfect combination. There won't be complain of loose Virginia or small dick. It becomes a perfect fit for each other and that marriage stands the test of time.

Don't justify your sin and mislead others.

Check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Onyi22(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy What is the op trying to say?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by ufondunenye(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
No sex before marriage can be very risky at times oo.
Its kinda 50/50 thing. Even if I'm to agree to that terms and conditions,I must have to Welgh your thing very well, especially when you wake up in the morning to know exactly how many inches the thing fit be.
E get why. shocked shocked shocked

Because, I no just wan do away match for inside my marriage.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
to each their own misery...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by VenumX: 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmn. This one is thinking with his d1ck.

If you were using your brain to think, you will realize so many benefits of chastity.

There will come a time in a negroes life when he will not be able to have sex with his wife. It could be pregnancy, low libido on both parties or any other medical reasons etc. Will you open your mouth and advise them to go and get it outside?

Your biblical reason is not even convincing one bit. Try again. There was a reason why it had to be important that the one who will bare the child had to be a virgin, free of any male's $perm with so many imperfect defects. The perfect son of God will be living and growing in that clean womb for months.

Not that virgins are more righteous than non virgins. But it will be better for one not to sin against his/her own body and avoid physical and emotional wreckage when disappointments set in. A non virgin can decide to remain chaste.

If you have good intentions towards the one you are dating, you will wait till marriage.Then you can get married and have sex all you want.

Dating/courting is not for sex damn it. It's for weighing your compatibility. If you have no control/discipline over your sexual urges, you have no business dating someone who has that discipline. Go and date your likes so that when you are married and have issues, you can both start cheating on each other and giving each other different diseases.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Geenosko: 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
mofedamijo:
Nobody is forcing you Sir. I have been to several countries in Southern Africa, if you know what HIV/AIDS and STD is doing to them, you will appreciate sex after marriage. Same in parts of U.S.A. Its increasing among African-Americans. Protection right?? and if it burst or slips??

Some STDS will make some people almost run into psycho......
How many people will you need to sample before you find your spec You might find a good sex compatibility, what if his/her temperament can kill?? You find another one, his/her social life is super boring, then you will know its not all about sex........egungun be careful......

If the OP enters SA by mistake, I'm sure he will leave with HiV

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by SamJed(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
H
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by dejaiiro(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
My own concen is how many people do you wanna shank before you settle down undecided undecided The only reasonable justification I suppose is a virgin guy should marry a virgin girl simple and short. Sin is sin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by MZEE01: 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
''If a woman tells you that there won't be a premarital sex, you should also ensure that there is no premarital spending'':::::: Mugabe's quotes

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
Na u know
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by InvertedHammer: 10:25pm On May 30, 2020
/
"No Sex Before Marriage" is an agreement between the two partners not to have sex with each other until the marriage rites are concluded. How do we define naivety?
It doesn't guarantee abstinence especially on the third partner who is not part of the deal. It is total bullshit.

2020 and beyond should be "No Pregnancy No Marriage". Nigerian girls too waka. Trust at your own peril. Trust but Verify.
/
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
hilaryCU:
Hello Everyone,

Please, I want to know how to recover a room that a tenant packed and left witj the keys.

The annoying thing is that, they are owing a year and six months rent. Please, how do I recover the room.

Thanks all
how long have they left the apartment and if you are certain they have parked everything go to the police station in your area try to see the DCO if you can't gain access to the DPO explain the matter to him and stylishly tip him/her to quicken the procedure so he/she will file a court injuction to knock down the door.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
BobbyHammar:

You can try and it can work for you. But whereby it doesn't work for you if you function with the "Normal" and your partner does not, then be ready to carry your cross. Prevention they say is better than cure. My point is ensure you go for sex before marriage to be sure of the sexual aspect of your marriage. Every other major ingredients of marriage might be very good and rosy but trust me, if they are but only the sexual aspect is terrible, the wall is already cracked and it must surely fall apart sooner or later.

If you have watched the movie "kingdom of heaven" there was a part before the way when the dying king and his sister the princess wanted a young man to marry the princess so he could become king and they will kill her husband because they knew he will bring war upon them if he is crowned king. The young man refused because he didn't want the princess's husbands blood on his hands. Then the queen told him something very simple "one day you will wish you did a little evil just to ensure a greater good".

What am I trying to say, it is better you test the water before marriage (do a little evil if you call it sin or bad) in other to strive for a life long marriage (to ensure a greater good).

Na so una go dey shout, until your co-fornicator will come online and accuse you of r@pe

Next thing, all the plans to travel out for greener pastures will be endangered, because the whole internet thinks you're a rapist.

It is the people donating their vaginas to people like you that are most endangered. After getting your dick wet, you will run from the consequences, while they get called all the vile names in the book.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by toprealman: 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
hilaryCU:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks all
some people are trouble makers. Break the door, renovate and make sure you get a responsible tenant.
Some battles are won even without fighting.....let it go.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
Bros u can have sex before marriage, but don't try to justify your actions using the Bible

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Villain7: 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
Not a scam! Best and moral practise! Rsuspect follows...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by mofedamijo(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
Geenosko:

If the OP enters SA by mistake, I'm sure he will leave with HiV

That one is very sure......lol, if hin see yansh like 2020 BMW X6 hin go kolo. Swaziland/Southie/Botswana...eish buthi....

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Nsijerry: 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
this is not true , infact this in all ramafication contradictd the bibilical principles read Deutronomy 22:15-24 liviticus 21:13 and Hebrews 13:4 please don't use your own sentiments to deceive people. Sex before marriage is a sin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
I don't think people need to be told anymore about the repercussions of no sex before marriage.

the world has revealed to us why we should stop living a hypocritical life with our sex lives.

the aftermath of no sex before marriage is not always favourable as we have seen too many broken marriages caused by fault in sex.

once you have chosen a partner to marry, sex should not be a big deal. sex has never been a big deal, though. individual (particularly the woman) hypocrisy makes it look like it.

check your man's tool and your woman's coochie before you seal it.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by toprealman: 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
rosy02:
Sex before marriage is a sin. Many families are broken as a result of this testing. When virgin couples get married, that is a perfect combination. There won't be complain of loose Virginia or small dick. It becomes a perfect fit for each other and that marriage stands the test of time.

Don't justify your sin and mislead others.

Check my signature.
loose vagina......kai humans, when are we going to start BEING....?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
Yeye post from a sex starved ba.stard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.