Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money (5906 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by InfinityFabric: 12:41pm On May 30, 2020
It's now or tears.

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Glink2018(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2020
A lot of girls will not contribute to this thread because they are doing the same.

Guys, be wise. Women are tricky in nature. The best of an average woman is in her appearance and makeup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by chudu(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw her phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake. am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake
mumu

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by oaselemi: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin Lol gas money kill u there
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by CallMeGrace(f): 1:09pm On May 30, 2020
Hahahaha
Now you know

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by dumininu01(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Some girls no go make heaven... Gas money grin grin... Op better run and if u still wan dey pay na u sabi grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by simple250: 1:44pm On May 30, 2020
Chai,,,,,,,,,,,check the phone well more saved numbers like ....

Indomie guy

Mumu suya

Ode shawama

Biggy nepa bill

Kunle recharge card

Uche house rent .... grin grin

Division of labour

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
Gas Money is not that bad. You are lucky she did not save your name as ANOTHER MUMU cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by TUANKU(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
Gas money . Simp, that's your use her. Grow up.
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by nwachukwu9(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
we had onl had sex just twice sha
you had sex twice and you are happy about it. Aren't you supposed to be ashamed of yourself. When you receive the grace to be a genuine Christian you would be ashamed of the things you said now. I was once in your shoes. Premarital sex is a tool of the devil, when you continue to have premarital sex it would reach a stage where your life would be destroyed and if after being destroyed you still continue,it would reach a stage where you would die. Haven't you heard or seen men or women who died after premarital sex with the opposite sex. Reason for their death is that everyone is being controlled by different kind of spirit, what if you have sex with someone who has a spirit that kills every man that penetrate her. I would stop here

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by nwachukwu9(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
If you want to continue being her Gas money guy remain there. At least you are reaping the fruits of your labor which is premarital sex that leads to destruction or death

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by kenzysmith: 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
nwachukwu9:
you had sex twice and you are happy about it. Aren't you supposed to be ashamed of yourself. When you receive the grace to be a genuine Christian you would be ashamed of the things you said now. I was once in your shoes. Premarital sex is a tool of the devil, when you continue to have premarital sex it would reach a stage where your life would be destroyed and if after being destroyed you still continue,it would reach a stage where you would die. Haven't you heard or seen men or women who died after premarital sex with the opposite sex. Reason for their death is that everyone is being controlled by different kind of spirit, what if you have sex with someone who has a spirit that kills every man that penetrate her. I would stop here
sir can i chat with u privately
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
nwachukwu9:
[/s]

Stop forcing your beliefs on others

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by lennsmart(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
gas money

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Okoroawusa: 8:20pm On May 30, 2020
You are lucky she didn't save your number with "Mugu2"
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Dannieln1: 9:02pm On May 30, 2020
GeneralPula:

I hope say this lawyer never die? Cuz e be like say God don dey pick him calls.
lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by PureGoldh(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
Lwkmd....my brother....na Money making machine you be?

E-Money jnr grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by rosy1992(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by kiddkash(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2020
you're fuccked

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Roma10: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
At list u sell gas¿ If no b gas money na audio money u want make she put b4?
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2020
Ayemileto:

At least, you now enjoy regular sex, so you can keep investing on her and paying her "Gas Money", it's just business.

Back to your question, it's actually a mistake as she said. She should have saved your number with "ATM", "Investor" or something similar.

As a side note, you need to improve on your writing skills.

Lolz. Oga u just finish my guy. Make him go wise up
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Americanboy35: 12:00am On May 31, 2020
simple250:
Chai,,,,,,,,,,,check the phone well more saved numbers like ....

Indomie guy

Mumu suya

Ode shawama

Biggy nepa bill

Kunle recharge card

Uche house rent .... grin grin

Division of labour
Chai, how you wan take make heaven like this grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Americanboy35: 12:03am On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw her phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake. am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake
Chai, investor kenzysmith
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 12:44am On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:

INVESTOR.

Oil and Gas investor.
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Greatzeus(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:
She doesn't want someone to know you exist, maybe her parents or boyfriend. Incase she is with the person and you called,the person will not suspect she is going out with anyone. But if she saved your number with bf or darling or honey or babe,and you called when she is with that person,the person will know she has a boyfriend.
What I don't know is if she's hiding you from her parents or her main boyfriend. But she is definitely hiding you from someone.
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Mayng01(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
Do you work at a gas station?
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by honourjohn: 5:58pm On May 31, 2020
Continue with ur investment boy
kenzysmith:
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by honourjohn: 6:05pm On May 31, 2020
Oil and gas money
honourjohn:
Continue with ur investment boy
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
gas money
i am dead cheesy
are u the one who frequently buys gas for her to cook or u the one who buys her fuel for her generator grin grin
chai

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Westernlove: 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
Lostz:
You are lucky! it means she will only be collecting gas money from you.

Your colleagues will provide money for other stuff

Hahaha lol Niggur wey sabi.....

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
Ayemileto:

Back to your question, it's actually a mistake as she said. She should have saved your number with "ATM", "Investor" or something ...

As a side note, you need to improve on your writing skills.

u don't say dis 2 peoples. peoples shud be allow 2 express theirself in d ways dat they can.

not everybody will go 2 school or b gud with grammar like u.

wen u talk 2 peoples like dat u make dem afraid of saying things and looking for help.

english is not our mother language and nairaland is not school or office, so we can't be perfects for grammar, and nobody shud expect perfects grammar either.

tanks.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
grin grin
...I stopped cooking for ladies who visited at home since the day I discovered that the last one that came stored my number as jollof rice guy.
�����
The tin still dey pain���� me....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / How To Find A Caring & God Fearing Husband / Guys Do You Feel Like A Man When U Get A Girl Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.