Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up (55970 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 30, 2020
We gonna hear abt long,,,,, queue soon
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by emotionada: 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
If not that I love Cuppy, I for recommend am.

On a very good day I will see Otedola make we reason as men.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Munzy14(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
You can't find love, have your kids and enjoy your life.
Honest truth!

Many ladies are drooling, and greater percentage are gold-diggers..To get the real down to earth will be like searching for virgin in lagos...grin

8 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by mullerman: 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
Toor I hear
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by tunary(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
otd daughter will feel downcast on this
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland girls getting wet as we speak

Say no more, I know a section they jam-packed like waybill materials drooling.

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
So cuppy has done giveaway.... OMG

7 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Noel19: 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yowaaaa lemme package my cv. Na total submission and loyalty if one has this kinda guy. You go dey wash him feet, plus perfume am before him commot.

Sharaaaaap dere! Because he has money and who told you he needs you to wash his feet and perfume it when Mary Magdalene has already done that to our Lord.

Abeg think of something else and stop copy copy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Say no more, I know a section they jam-packed like waybill materials drooling.
Chai

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by dangoteinlaw: 3:06pm On May 30, 2020
How would u have when u have no career lol
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2020
He doesn't need a relationship, it is also dificult to find a good woman when you are famous. Every woman would seem to be a golddigger in his eyes, women ruined Mike tyson's career and life.

Just fu ck dem have children and that is it, love doesn't exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by dopedan(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
If this man is still single who am i�

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Wisdomrash(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
To cuppy this tune, dj press 1
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Openbusiness: 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
Anthony Joshua: "I haven't found anyone"

DJ COPIED rye naw grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
Naija246:
you don't need a woman in your life, enjoy your money, travel and take care of your kids.
Women aren't worth it.
They are only good for sex, after which you discard them asap angry
They must have done you 30-40..cheesy

bt whatever way, we need women o..

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says d frustrated Broke nigga who has made soap and Vaseline his sole companion. Infact I'm sure his hands suffers from muscle-pull due to excessive wanking.

stfu @SweetCunt9 , what have u offered your man (if any) apart from sex?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by EleventhWeirdo: 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
gypsey:
He doesn't need a relationship, it is also dificult to find a good woman when you are famous. Every woman would seem to be a golddigger in his eyes, women ruined mike tyson's career and life.

Just fu ck dem have children and that is it, love doesn't exist.
fucking truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
So cuppy is still on pending?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Dreyton36: 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
Na the matter we they settle since
Dj cuppy say he no go gree oo
Say na she go marry Joshua
And d.p.o sef confuse
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
LOOKING FOR LOVE Anthony Joshua opens up on his struggles with dating, life as a dad during lockdown and fighting Tyson Fury

In a world exclusive interview, the 30-year-old fighter also discusses his determination to knock out boxing rival Tyson Fury, his flirtatious quip to The Queen and how sport can help reunite Britain after the Covid-19 crisis.

However, despite all of his accolades, Anthony admits there is one prize which remains as elusive as ever – finding love.

AJ says: “I think you can date and still be a successful sportsman but it’s hard to find a balance and I would have to compromise — which I’ve not felt able to do.

“My dad never gave me advice about much. But in terms of relationships what I have learnt and what I tell my son is, it would be nice to find a high school sweetheart and to grow together because as you get older you get set in your ways.

“For me to have a relationship now means I would have to compromise and change my ways and I don’t know how easy that would be for me to do.

“So I do date but I don’t get to the stage where I actually put anyone into that position.

“I don’t have a girlfriend and I haven’t had one for a while. But as I get older I do think it would be nice to have someone, someone to grow with as well — but I honestly haven’t found anyone.”

Any future girlfriend would have to understand what it’s like to be famous, he believes.

‘I NEED TO GO TO CELEBRITY PARTIES’

He explains: “Maybe I need to get off the estate and start going to celebrity parties — maybe do something different.

“I hope I will — and probably meeting someone else who understands fame would make sense. I would hope so. But it needs to be someone down to earth, family-orientated - someone who can call my mum their second mum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11741378/anthony-joshua-next-fight-date-house-son-girlfriend/amp/

HAPPY SINGLE DAD !

I hope to see your next fight with PULEV, FURY AND DEOTAY WILDER!

That fight is not going to be an EASY ONE !
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by tunary(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland girls getting wet as we speak
sorry no hope for them, they better go wash it off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by DAramis: 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
... Down to earth, family oriented and someone to call his mum second mum.... He needs a lot of work to do in order to find such woman.

I would have advised him to come back home to look for such but might end up being the worst place to find such person.

All the best to him and others seeking for such valuable women. Please, you all can recommend where to see such women for people to take note.

peace.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Openbusiness: 3:14pm On May 30, 2020
Big shame to all the women. See eligible single extra tall, strong, super handsome ultra successful bachelor will rather marry an alien than marry a woman. You women need to change your evil ways grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by tunary(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
So cuppy has done giveaway.... OMG
it's too wide I guess, she has used different chargers on her charging port so they have destroyed her charging port

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says d frustrated Broke nigga who has made soap and Vaseline his sole companion. Infact I'm sure his hands suffers from muscle-pull due to excessive wanking.

Ayyyyyee~e.

WTF.

You punch harder than AJ you kno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by lopezoraclenet(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
At your age?... That's ridiculous brother!
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by pepertuachinwe: 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
So interesting to hear. Kudos my bro.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by tunary(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

DJ cuppy nko?
Do you want to apply as her boyfriend
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by mordred44: 3:19pm On May 30, 2020
DJ CUPPY loading..................
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Sanishu: 3:20pm On May 30, 2020
Good you can focus on your career that way.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by James4bright(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
Women are dream killers.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by pepertuachinwe: 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
So interesting to hear. Kudos bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.