Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up (55975 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by humilitypays(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
Kai, Otedola has suffered. How a rich man's daughters decided to turn their bodies to easy sleeping bed for entertainment celebrities and any handsome guy in sports/entertainment beats my imagination.

You all can see how Anthony Joshua chopped DJ Cuppy and cleaned mouth, without even counting her as worthy to be his ex girlfriend.

Ladies listen up, guys respect their childhood sweethearts, that girl they fooled around with while growing up, not when he has become rich, famous and successful you come and claim relationship like DJ Cuppy and her sisters undecided

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Babymamas(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
better for you, so that you can concentrate.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Noel19: 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you simply saying there's nothing admirable about a man apart from his pockets? This nigga is crying more than d bereaved o. This one you carry the matter for head like smoked fish, baba abeg no be me do you. Haba.

Ahhh! See this small girl with small brain.

Who carry de matter for head, you or me?

No be you say you are going to be licking his yansh and sucking his prick every morning before he leaves for work

You don't have shame at all, at this time and age the only thing you can think of is how to asslick a man and suck his prick

Your mates are attending seminars and workshops and thinking of how to create wealth and impact positively to their husband

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Seun360(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
Uriel Oputa is the answer.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by onadana: 4:43pm On May 30, 2020
Abeyjide:
l love the way he always smiles

tongue Are you ga...y?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Abeyjide: 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
onadana:

tongue Are you ga...y?
Noooo
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Abeyjide: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
onadana:

tongue Are you ga...y?
Noooo. He is most time cheerful
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by samincredible44(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
orlymat:
You wicked
shey bobrisky no fine
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
Noel19:

Ahhh! See this small girl with small brain.

Who carry de matter for head, you or me?

No be you say you are going to be licking his yansh and sucking his prick every morning before he leaves for work

You don't have shame at all, at this time and age the only thing you can think of is how to asslick a man and suck his prick

Your mates are attending seminars and workshops and thinking of how to create wealth and impact positively to their husband

This is simply thrash talk that will drop my IQ, so I'll pass.

P.s I didn't bother reading the nonsense you posted. Won't indulge ur perverted mind. Now swerve

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
Make the DJ Cuppy sef find poor man marry. She's a rich girl already nau.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by therajah: 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
Bet it! Dj cuppy will come out in the news soon
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
micoo:
Hmmm. What a bizzare life! But he has son and how did he do it...?

As a man , you all know the procedure

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by okoloemmalex(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
DJ Cuppy be like *ONLY JUDGE CAN GOD*

I don dey suspect this Anthony Joshua sef, from the first photo, e be like the kind pose wey Bob Risky dey take often.

Anyways, I no dey shake any table, just that the leg of the table no strong

las las, Joshua go dey alright

una good evening
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Noel19: 5:09pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This is simply thrash talk that will drop my IQ, so I'll pass.

P.s I didn't bother reading the nonsense you posted. Won't indulge ur perverted mind. Now swerve
Does your IQ really measure up?

Okay let's calculate your IQ by having you take an intelligence test.

If you achieve a score higher than 100, you are smarter than the average person.

But I go bet with my life that your score will be lower than 30. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you so.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by sonyoung: 5:10pm On May 30, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

wait how about DJ Cuppy
AJ forgot that they are dating...

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by kemii2664: 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 936022[/color]
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Prettychild(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2020
It's difficult to find true love once a person has become famous. That's why it's good to value your relationship.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Juliusmomoh: 5:26pm On May 30, 2020
Ayeesharh:
angry
Why doing that kain face
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Juliusmomoh: 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love
Shut up money lover
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
samincredible44:
shey bobrisky no fine

fine bawo?!?!?!?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Juliusmomoh: 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nairaland girls getting wet as we speak
U funny o

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Basher8583: 5:30pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love

Omo igbo
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Make the DJ Cuppy sef find poor man marry. She's a rich girl already nau.

she should find a man that loves, cares and appreciate her, to BE WITH ... whether poor or rich or marrying him is irrelevant here.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Edusouls(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2020
Hahahaha hungry and lazy Nigerian girl, do you people know what luv really means apart from send me credit..
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by PaulH07: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ContractKiller: 5:37pm On May 30, 2020
Just save it.

PaulH07:

Bro how I got get this gif?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by PaulH07: 5:39pm On May 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
Just save it.

How please? Kindly explain.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Edusouls(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
Cool down for now A.J love is extremely scarce, but hoes are common..
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by gbemishile: 5:49pm On May 30, 2020
Spend more time in ur hometown abeokuta
U will surely get a good one when ur family takes u serious
Abeokuta girls are very very loyal people
They will stay with u through thick and thin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ContractKiller: 5:53pm On May 30, 2020
Just long press on it. You'll see a dialogue box asking you to download the gif image. Just click on "download image"

PaulH07:

How please? Kindly explain.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by VenumX: 5:58pm On May 30, 2020
Have fun with all the groupies over there. Let them eat your money and enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.