Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up (55979 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by laluski(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
Dybala11:

1. She can't afford a painter
2. She's too broke to get another
3. That's her selling point
4. She's too ugly and a potential client will ditch her upon seeing how she looks.

1. Why can't she afford a painter
2. Why is she too broke to get another
3. Her selling point is not Good enof... why
4. If thats the case why reply to the post in the first place grin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Dybala11(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2020
laluski:

1. Why can't she afford a painter
2. Why is she too broke to get another
3. Her selling point is not Good enof... why
4. If thats the case why reply to the post in the first place grin
Na una sabi o, lol.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Dybala11(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Who the fvck are you to use the F word on me like seriously boy How dare you disrespect me this way nigga watch your back you goofyass modafuka.
Who's your boy??
Alaye, f.uck off jor. You see ehnn, if you can't accept been insulted then don't insult others old hag.
Watch your back yen yen yen, you can do nothing old hag. I won't dignify your stupid self with a reply again, so f.uck off my mention.
Quote me again and remain unfortunate in life.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Ayeesharh(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2020
socialmediaman:

Did he throw your relationship under the bus?
Did I tell you I’m looking for my relationship?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Millenniumlady(f): 8:04pm On May 31, 2020
Dybala11:

Who's your boy??
Alaye, f.uck off jor. You see ehnn, if you can't accept been insulted then don't insult others old hag.
Watch your back yen yen yen, you can do nothing old hag. I won't dignify your stupid self with a reply again, so f.uck off my mention.
Quote me again and remain unfortunate in life.
Boy what are you....Now i'm going to be stop you right there....i do not know what kind of nonsense this is but going through your comments it's clear that you're a toddler hence the senseless jokes I'll spare you today but try this nonsense again and I'll personally deal with you......Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by socialmediaman: 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
Ayeesharh:
Did I tell you I’m looking for my relationship?

Did I say you were looking for your relationship?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Ayeesharh(f): 10:27pm On May 31, 2020
socialmediaman:

Did I say you were looking for your relationship?
So why then did you ask if he threw my relationship under the bus?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by socialmediaman: 3:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Ayeesharh:
So why then did you ask if he threw my relationship under the bus?

Can’t you tell when someone is making a joke?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by KoolBigk(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
With all DJ Cuppy famzing, this guy no still see her grin
E get where your money go long reach ehn, other people's riches no go dey enter your eyes. grin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ammyhitt: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.