Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up (55978 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Royalfurnitures: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
Then get one or keep quiet

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
MAN I WISH YOU WELL AND PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL IF WANT ANY.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by LINTUNE(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's still pained
why not answer his question before saying shit , i believe the question is straight forward..what can u bring to the table other than sex?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by bluefilm: 3:49pm On May 30, 2020
What does he a girlfriend distraction and trouble for?

Somebody should try and advise him on time before he becomes another Eboue.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by iyanuoluwa92(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2020
being single is a disaster despite the fact that i hv money am bored... pls nairaland find me Girl lover
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2020
LINTUNE:
why not answer his question before saying shit , i believe the question is straight forward..what can u bring to the table other than sex?
Does it look like a give a flying fvck what you'll think abi we dey jamb exam hall ni? Abeg o. Imagine d question like I own anyone any answer

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Pzpropertylimit(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2020
Which stupid love .
Enjoy ur life with two or three kids like me .

Even wives are not reliable these days . I pity men that put them at home and celebrate them down to earth without really understand their secrecy .
If u don't fear women , u don't fear death .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by orlymat: 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
samincredible44:
comman carry bobrisky
You wicked
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by LINTUNE(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Does it look like a give a flying fvck what you'll think abi we dey jamb exam hall ni? Abeg o. Imagine d question like I own anyone any answer
but u are quick to broke shame guys na, knowing full well most broke guys here are far more financially stable than u..
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2020
somebody is in her banana island mansion right now like....

[img]https://media1./images/a4d8133d20670d0ed4be4cc28aa183c2/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Omoslim26: 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
He should just remove Nija girls from his search
apart from Our mothers there are no reasonable wife materials left in Nija
all this gals are just wannabes with no dignity at all
finding Love in Nija is as hard as
PDP winning gubernatorial elections in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
My partner in absence, the smelling holes no even worth dying and stressing yourself for, avoid that ugly looking holes if you want to live longer

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Millenniumlady(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I can see u r blushing
I just sent him a dm on Instagram cheesy
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
You can't find love, have your kids and enjoy your life.
You can't find love? Why the discouragment?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
LINTUNE:
but u are quick to broke shame guys na, knowing full well most broke guys here are far more financially stable than u..
I have never been d first to broke shame OK. My first comment was borne out of d dude's perfect physique and handsome face.. Na him some idiots just fly enter my mention talking about shii. Pls you guys should keep the frustration level on the low abeg.

Indeed. You don enter my account know how much dey inside naa to make such comment.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Noel19: 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical evil wicked mindset. You a very wicked evil person without knowing. You are soooo short sighted to think I actually want anything to do with d Joshua this one you going on about pitching net.

And no, you see nothing, you as blind as a bat.

See liar and hypocrite! Were you not the one that said you are ready to do anything for him even to the extent of licking hiss ass and giving him Mouth Gig every morning before he leaves for work?

The sins that Eve committed in the Bible by eating of the forbidden Apple is infinitesimal compared to the crime you're about to commit or have been committing to sleep with married rich men just to get your own share of their money.

Sweetheart, work hard and smart, change your mentality from always billing men to making your own bills. The difference between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and you is all in your head.

Think and grow rich!
Not
Think and how to bill!

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Enwhen(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
Ayeesharh:
angry

Aisha u like AJ ?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by LINTUNE(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I have never been d first to broke shame OK. My first comment was borne out of d dude's perfect physique and handsome face.. Na him some idiots just fly enter my mention talking about shii. Pls you guys should keep the frustration level on the low abeg.

Indeed. You don enter my account know how much dey inside naa to make such comment.
nothing like frustration here madam...look gals that are quite independent and classy dont have time broke shaming guys...i noticed u and one riele is really fund of it, is it cool for women to be broke and so shameful for men to be broke?..of course not, being broke for both gender is a terrible thing, so stop making it sound like guys being broke is worse than women being broke..

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Conductor261: 4:07pm On May 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
Noel19:

See liar and hypocrite! Were you not the one that said you are ready to do anything for him even to the extent of licking hiss ass and giving him Mouth Gig every morning before he leaves for work?

The sins that Eve committed in the Bible by eating of the forbidden Apple is infinitesimal compared to the crime you're about to commit or have been committing to sleep with married rich men just to get your own share of their money.

Sweetheart, work hard and smart, change your mentality from always billing men to making your own bills. The difference between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and you is all in your head.

Think and grow rich!
Not
Think and how to bill!
So, a woman to worship her man means she's broke? A man as handsome with ripped muscles like Joshua does not deserve a woman who adores him?

Baba you are simply a very very big fool cos any mature men who read my comment would understand I never made mention of money or so.

Guy if you worwor, no be me cause am.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2020
LINTUNE:
nothing like frustration here madam...look gals that are quite independent and classy dont have time broke shaming guys...i noticed u and one riele is really fund of it, is it cool for women to be broke and so shameful for men to be broke?..of course not, being broke for both gender is a terrible thing, so stop making it sound like guys being broke is worse than women being broke..
I'll broke shame any man who downgrades any woman here. I do not care if they have any shii going on for them but as long as I read comment wey dey disrespectful Omo ama enter the person... No apologies.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ContractKiller: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
Wassup?

[quote author=Conductor261 post=90127262][/quote]
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Tedpgrass: 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
iyanuoluwa92:
being single is a disaster

Like are you for real

Its a ball, mate!!

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by LINTUNE(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'll broke shame any man who downgrades any woman here. I do not care if they have any shii going on for them but as long as I read comment wey dey disrespectful Omo ama enter the person... No apologies.
ok madam..have heard u
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Noel19: 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So, a woman to worship her man means she's broke? A man as handsome with ripped muscles like Joshua does not deserve a woman who adores him?

Baba you are simply a very very big fool cos any mature men who read my comment would understand I never made mention of money or so.

Guy if you worwor, no be me cause am.
Two face! If that's the case what stops you from admiring those club bouncers with ripped muscles here in Naija?

Abi are you trying to say there's something special about Joshuas' muscle apart from his cash?

Your love for money knows no seasons. By their fruit you shall know them, little wonder you coined your alias as "SweetCunt97" if when you know that pussies smell like rotten fish.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
British girls after hearing this

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
Noel19:

Two face! If that's the case what stops you from admiring those club bouncers with ripped muscles here in Naija?

Abi are you trying to say there's something special about Joshuas' muscle apart from his cash?

Your love for money knows no seasons. By their fruit you shall know them, little wonder you coined your alias as "SweetCu97" if when you know that pussies smell like rotten fish.
So you simply saying there's nothing admirable about a man apart from his pockets? This nigga is crying more than d bereaved o. This one you carry the matter for head like smoked fish, baba abeg no be me do you. Haba.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by jayaim: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
Guy i understand him well Cuz i have been in his shoes. U will get tired of soon get of smashing, he is talking of settling down. After smashing what next? There is more in a relationship than just sex.
Evergreen4:
But pussies are always available for him to smash. grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Alaganature(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
After smashing Cuppy Cookies.. He dey look for another girlfriend..Nawa oo men will always be men..
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nickymezor(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2020
Is that lil man hez son? Just curious norin more smiley
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by therajah: 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
Thank God!! I still get hope with DJ cuppy!!
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Abbeylanre15(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
tunary:
it's too wide I guess, she has used different chargers on her charging port so they have destroyed her charging port

Chisos! Buh broda shaggi been dey queue for a kiss since. D babe no give d so called fine boy agbero

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.