Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

“I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up (55974 Views)

Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ThatFairGuy: 6:00pm On May 30, 2020
I don't blame you for not seeing DJ cuppy that's dieing for you. YOU CAN'T FORCE AFFECTION
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by omoluka: 6:05pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says d frustrated Broke nigga who has made soap and Vaseline his sole companion. Infact I'm sure his hands suffers from muscle-pull due to excessive wanking.
You don finish that guy career
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by PaulH07: 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
ContractKiller:
Just long press on it. You'll see a dialogue box asking you to download the gif image. Just click on "download image"

Thanx smiley
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by CallMeGrace(f): 6:14pm On May 30, 2020
My Antho cheesy
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by socialmediaman: 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
Ayeesharh:
angry

Did he throw your relationship under the bus?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by poweredcom(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says d frustrated Broke nigga who has made soap and Vaseline his sole companion. Infact I'm sure his hands suffers from muscle-pull due to excessive wanking.

Hey don't attack him lemme tell u most celebrity don't need a girlfriend or wife ok they don't need Dem

As long as they got kids the only thing he need them is just to bang and kick out

Go ask pdiddy how this has saved his life n stay out of scandals
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SweetCunt97(f): 6:52pm On May 30, 2020
poweredcom:

Hey don't attack him lemme tell u most celebrity don't need a girlfriend or wife ok they don't need Dem

As long as they got kids the only thing he need them is just to bang and kick out

Go ask pdiddy how this has saved his life n stay out of scandals
Go and ask JayZ, Kanye west of their experiences. It's not our fault pdidy no find love after Jennifer Lopez.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by BABANGBALI: 6:59pm On May 30, 2020
Wetin happen to that Otedola pikin wey den dey call DJ? Na chop and clean mouth him take am do? That girls needs to go and bath for 21 days at the beach for deliverance
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by BABANGBALI: 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I don't blame you for not seeing DJ cuppy that's dieing for you. YOU CAN'T FORCE AFFECTION
who wan chop remnant?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Proudlytips: 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
Why
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by clevybrown(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
be there smiling sheepishly, u that is not even fit to be his common maid grin grin grin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 30, 2020
Now I know why she was crying in Abuja... Omo lo mo.....pele..... don't worry a good man would come... Just learn to cook good food Abeg o.....
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by SATANworshipsME: 7:15pm On May 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

undecided delete this comment.
but na fact na. you even helped me to bold it tongue
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2020
Was DJ Cuppy a fvck buddy? This AJ is acting like a damn player. You have a cute son already. This life sha, if a whole Otedola's daughter is knocked out of the picture as your girlfriend then you are a class above. Enjoy your life.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by hope4nigeria(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love
you this dirty girl, you are still on NL?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2020
But I thought he has a side chic?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Oharina(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love
It's like ur a prostitute? U love every celebrity mentioned in this forum.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by redsun(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
You can't find love, have your kids and enjoy your life.

Of course, he can afford to be benevolent to many women, hook why hook up permanently with on?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Seun360(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
Seun360:
Uriel Oputa is the answer.
You sure?
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by poweredcom(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go and ask JayZ, Kanye west of their experiences. It's not our fault pdidy no find love after Jennifer Lopez.

Let Joshua be he will find a girlfriend later ok don't pressure him

Onyi22:
Am here for you my love

Na d be dis oloshos
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Roman7(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
dopedan:
If this man is still single who am i�

same thing I said to myself after reading d post.....lol
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Joseph4657: 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
To me, go to Cuppy, she is the best for you. Either of you is rich. Majority of the girls outside there are gold-diggers.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Smilingjuhn(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
Cuppy messed up by flaunting herself around with AJ. Guys like AJ need girls that will just be with them away from being cynosures only to be unveiled on a special day.

I hope DJ cuppy was not thinking because her fathers status, AJ will consider her.

She fall Babes hand big time!
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
what of dj cuppy?
there are a thousand and one british girls crushing on u and while there are five thousand and one nigerian girls double crushing on u..
so u cant even pick one girl as girlfriend amongs the crusheess shocked shocked shocked

anyway i am just sounding off cheesy
nobody is going to believe anthony joshua has no girlfriend grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by ThatFairGuy: 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
BABANGBALI:
who wan chop remnant?
Yes o grin meanwhile, that's what most ladies are these days nah. REMNANT
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
Aston02:
Sincerely, It's hard to make that choice when you're famous. When you get rich n famous to a certain extent, you'll have to be critical of the choices you make.

Now he's conscious of who to settle down with cos that decision can make or mar him. I like the fact that he's looking for someone that is down to earth and family oriented because when all this fame fades away, and the spotlight ain't on you anymore, then you'll know the true color of people.
he can settle with dj cuppy.dj cuppy"s dad is wealthy so i doubt if she will be gold digging on joshua"s wealth
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2020
He needs to take his time man. Whoop sm more asses. Unify his title. Then find love or particular Dj to settle down with. Hehe. Need I say more??
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Mayng01:
I presume the ladies think the size & weight of your fist, is the same as the size and weight of your Dickson! So, they don’t want to be suffocated.
person like joshua will be toasted by girls everyday.i am very sure he"s who doesnt want to be in a relationship.e no go hard am to get a girl
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Ryan03(f): 10:10pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Am here for you my love
da fvck! grin grin this babe will not kill me. I like you
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Aston02(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2020
lefulefu:
he can settle with dj cuppy.dj cuppy"s dad is wealthy so i doubt if she will be gold digging on joshua"s wealth

It's not about being born into wealth alone. Because she's born into wealth doesn't mean she can't covet his, it's all about her beliefs and values. Will she be able to hold the forth when her husband is not around, is she family oriented and will uphold strong family ties, and not turn into a narcissist over night? Will she be able to look him in the eye and tell him when he messes up or just someone who will agree with whatever he says just because she always wants to be on his good side. Lastly, will she give him peace of mind and not live the life for the gram while loosing touch with realities? All these are things I think the guy is critically considering before making that choice. Not everybody wants or desire to toll the divorce lane when the going gets rough.

A good example is Tyson Fury's wife(judging from what I've read and watched about the family). The woman is one down to earth lady who complements him.
Re: “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend" - Anthony Joshua Opens Up by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Aston02:

It's not about being born into wealth alone. Because she's born into wealth doesn't mean she can't covet his, it's all about her beliefs and values. Will she be able to hold the forth when her husband is not around, is she family oriented and will uphold strong family ties, and not turn into a narcissist over night? Will she be able to look him in the eye and tell him when he messes up or just someone who will agree with whatever he says just because she always wants to be on his good side. Lastly, will she give him peace of mind and not live the life for the gram while loosing touch with realities? All these are things I think the guy is critically considering before making that choice. Not everybody wants or desire to toll the divorce lane when the going gets rough.

A good example is Tyson Fury's wife(judging from what I've read and watched about the family). The woman is one down to earth lady who complements him.

well joshua can have a friend of benefit cheesy.dat one no hard and having friend of benefit is even sweeter than having gf cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.