Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) (7794 Views)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by senatepresido: 12:30pm On May 30, 2020
To the ladies, who would you rather choose, Billionaire with pot belly or Broke guy with six packs.
let's hear from you

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by foxxydude: 12:35pm On May 30, 2020

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Phenomenal16(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
Abeg I love pot belly

25 Likes

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Psalmspsalms: 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Abeg I love pot belly
Wow. So u can rest ur head on it

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by paulolee(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
u neva hear say 6 cars better pass 6 packs?? na d broke guy abs and packs go pay bills abi??

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
As Naija hoes used to say, better to cry inside AC than to smile inside heat grin

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Eastside22(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Abeg I love pot belly
Are you sure you know what you want
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Eastside22(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
paulolee:
u neva hear say 6 cars better pass 6 packs?? na d broke guy abs and packs go pay bills abi??
Stop this nonsense analysis
The op is asking about their body physique not their financial state having 6packs doesn't mean the person is broke
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
Eastside22:

The op is asking about their body physique not their financial state having 6packs doesn't mean the person is broke

Read the Op again

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
You know the obvious answer. I am not a muscle freak. Good physique anytime any day.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Hypnotise: 5:05pm On May 30, 2020
senatepresido:
To the ladies, who would you rather choose, Billionaire with pot belly or Broke guy with six packs.
let's hear from you
OP
You for don put muscular guy and money man side by side.
AngelicDamsel:
Good physique anytime any day.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On May 30, 2020
the funny thing is that girls will choose the pot bellied billionaire,collect money from him and give it to the broke 6 pack guys and fvck them.

You can never satisfy a woman

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by paulolee(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
Eastside22:

kk sir..no vex bt i tot d topic asked billionaire wit big stomach n broke guy wit packs...abi no b d same topic we read??

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Icezikagu(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2020
Gofwane:
As Naija hoes used to say, better to cry inside AC than to smile inside heat grin
Which one b heat there
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by lukuboi(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
You know the obvious answer. I am not a muscle freak. Good physique anytime any day.
I talk am! You'll never disappoint me
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Marideeya(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2020
Six pack baby grin

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by rosy1992(f): 5:42pm On May 30, 2020
Good physique is the best.

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Gofwane(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2020
Icezikagu:
Which one b heat there
oboyyeh, tag anyone of them you know. They will explain better.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by kingjoe(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
your answer is confusing.u are not a muscle freak but like good physic.

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by pansophist(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2020
its also possible for a man to be rich and healthy at the same time. Also, only broke women will choose an unhealthy man she has no feelings for because of money. Broke women is not a factual representation of the female demography. I know lots of women that won't near a billionaire if he is as fat and sexually unappealing as Trump.

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
You will be surprise that a woman will choose the 6 pack broke guy n won't even take a second look at that bot belly billionaire.
There are many reasons a woman would love a man not necessarily money or looks.

Women don't think like men.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Xeeex: 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
I'll marry the billionaire but I'll be cheating on him with the broke guy that has 6 pack

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by JhayJoe: 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
the funny thing is that girls will choose the pot bellied billionaire,collect money from him and give it to the broke 6 pack guys and fvck them.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by James4bright(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
Marideeya:
Six pack baby grin
Why are you lying na? Lol
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
U wan hear from HUNGRY PEOPLE... ?
U want hear from people residing in the WORLD'S POVERTY CAPITAL...?
U no dey serious... grin grin

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Lush100(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
I laughed out loud.
I love your honesty.
Never knew pot belly could be this loved.
Would get one ASAP and then would be coming to "toast". grin you

Phenomenal16:
Abeg I love pot belly
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On May 30, 2020
MJBOLT:

NOT IN THIS LIFE.

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Vickho6(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2020
rosy1992:
Good physique is the best.

Gbam........He gonna satisfy you on bed
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT IN THIS LIFE.
But I have satisfied tons of women.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Malawian(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
Them use mouth dey say good physique still use eye dey check the pockets of the pot belly guys.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin

grin https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
Malawian:
Them use mouth dey say good physique still use eye dey check the pockets of the pot belly guys.

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Wife! / 10 Ways To Know If You Married A Virgin Husband... / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos)