Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) (7801 Views)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? / THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Chommybaby(f): 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
As for me, non of the above.

I love average men... Normal belly and no muscles please!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by prettyGabby(f): 1:15am On May 31, 2020
Potbellied ones
grin
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by merieam16(f): 2:59am On May 31, 2020
JhayJoe:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
lol
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 31, 2020
James4bright:

Why are you lying na? Lol

She is not.. All they would do is date the 6pack guy and use the pot bellied niggaz as sugar daddies. This question isn't relevant anymore as most girls date more than one guy at a go for their various numerous needs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by femi4: 6:55am On May 31, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Abeg I love pot belly
grin
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by gentlesinna(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2020
Dudes with pot belly...."Baby send me ur account number"

And...

Dudes with six pack...."baby have u eating?"
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Dpaulie(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2020
Eastside22:

Stop this nonsense analysis
The op is asking about their body physique not their financial state having 6packs doesn't mean the person is broke
Why so difficult to read and comprehend just 2 to 3 sentences, read the post again bro
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2020
Xeeex:

I'll marry the billionaire but I'll be cheating on him with the broke guy that has 6 pack

See sense

Dilapidated one gringringringrin

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) by Marideeya(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
James4bright:

Why are you lyi[img][/img]ng na? Lol
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ] / Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.