Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (68689 Views)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Openbusiness: 9:59am On May 31, 2020
N
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by nnanyereugo(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2020
Lol
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2020
You may not agree but this guy is a good man. Not many pastors will apologize.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by malcom1X: 10:00am On May 31, 2020
Man of the year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by donnie(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by jeff1993: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
N
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by OgaSolutions: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
Pericoma...Evangelist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by snoopanddre(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2020
God knows best
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Hotzone(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2020
We don’t say ndo
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Erudite202: 10:02am On May 31, 2020
Did I hear you say, Odumeje released these statements himself?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Pastor odumeje spoke all these big grammar? Where is the video?

Let settle The matter first video loading ....

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Admissionclass: 10:02am On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

grin grin grin you burst my head bro.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Cryptofxt10: 10:03am On May 31, 2020
I think say him na liquid metal...lolx..

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by optimismlaz(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by paulolee(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2020
indaboski d lion himself, d man of war, d man dt dnt preach love?? u don fall my hands oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by LaReinaa(f): 10:04am On May 31, 2020
Video or idonbelivit grin
He is not a preacher of love... He is war grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by DModeCntStopMe: 10:04am On May 31, 2020
shocked

Apology not accepted. We need his words verbatim not this script written by someone else.

Fake news! A liquid metal, a war, a lion, indabosky bahose etc, can't apologise to anybody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Mdmelijah: 10:04am On May 31, 2020
Yes oYes o
C
H
E
C
K
MY
SIGNATURE
You are invited to join this amazing Whatsapp group for teaching on relationships based on biblical principles.
God's way is the only way to true happiness, peace and fulfillment.
The most important thing is our soul don't let the worldly pattern offer us what could cost us our souls.
The link is in the signature or contact 08120136979
https://www.nairaland.com/5893660/christian-how-define-dating
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Pancs(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2020
Indabos this statement is a lies. The war, the fight, the pandemic has not lelease a statement on this yet

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Cti28(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2020
[s]
post=90150886:
God is merciful!

Romans 12:19

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by fergie001: 10:06am On May 31, 2020
Rgade:
Well they had better accept that apology with all their hearts.
An apology from Odumeje is not something you'd get often.
He's not a man of peace of love.
He is a war, a fight. shocked
The indabosky, sepre, lamande, ashiaboski

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Akpacha(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2020
He is not a man of peace, why is he apologizing? It will surely hit him hard when he least expected!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by dominique(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2020
He is a preacher of love after all

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2020
Odumeje,the great comedian himself ! You can't watch any of his "miracle" shows without cracking some of your ribs; so interestingly funny !

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by IVORY2009(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2020
opalu:
The human life is a "Container". The Divine Life is the "Content". The Divine Life is what you call "Eternal Life". Whe you give your life to God, He gives His own Life to you. So Salvation is an Exchange of Lives. You cannot be living the Eternal Life and be afraid of witches and evil spirits. You cant have the Eternal Life and be running to prophets and juju doctors for help. You are a god on this Earth because you carry GOD inside of you.

Galatians 2v20: "I am no longer the one that lives, but CHRIST that lives in me"

Container nna high sea shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by donnie(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2020
Rgade:
Well they had better accept that apology with all their hearts.
An apology from Odumeje is not something you'd get often.
He's not a man of peace of love.
He is a war, a fight. shocked

He is indabosky, the liquid metal grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Marcus247(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2020
Apeshy102:

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/05/30/prophet-odumeje-finally-bows-apologizes-to-awka-arondizuogu-indigenes/

very big lie...he said all he said on camera how come we are not seeing a video where he apologised or even a copy of the letter...you people and fake stories

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by SoNature(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

The video will definitely be a huge comic relief

The Indaboski Himself

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by LaReinaa(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
Prophet Odumeje is humble enough to tender an apology. That's a pass mark for a man of God. Most pastors have ego problems.

Odumeje may not have a good command of the English language like Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, but he isn't doing bad. I hear he used to sell electrical wires and other electrical stuffs before venturing into the Ministry.
There's a huge difference between humility and fear.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by xynerise: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
So he finally pleach rove?

Well, change is constant.

Nah! He didn't say all these grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
Indaboski Indaboski Odumeje Nmonwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.