Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (68683 Views)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Slynation(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2020
gypsey:
which Jesus is coming soon? i ve hearing this stale line since the last 4 decades of my life, when is this bloody Jesus going to come? The Jesus doesn't exist.
But at least you should have kept it to yourself... "Only a fool believe there is no God"

If they ask you now, you will agree there are witches and wizard, supernatural powers controlling the affairs of the Earth and yet you believed there is no God just because your science cannot justify such claims....

Abeg clear road make I pass....
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Neroley: 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Neroley: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Pastor odumeje spoke all these big grammar? Where is the video?
Indaboski Bahose is coming for you
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Proudlytips: 3:07pm On May 31, 2020
hmmm
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by FarmTech(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
A supposed pastor condemned evil and come back to apologise. Then he made this statement:
jI apologise and put it on record that this experience has thought me that words that speak any form of divisive conversation amongst our people MUST be checked. This is a time for unity, love and unwavering support for each other.

This might be a prerequisite for fighting the gospel in Igbo land. Who knows. Jesus said:

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

"" Matt 10:34
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by HRintern: 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Liquid metal himself.

The man of war!

I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $98.00 and you can too! Sign up today for a $50 bonus! https://share.cshcrates.co/ChloeKrest
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by jacoik(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear you are heartless. infact I want you to meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by baratech: 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You're not nice at all grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Alezy(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
lwkmdh....guy I swear u be fool. Lolz
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Ogagawhite(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
Pst beg juju
Juju accept
Case close

I wonder which phone network GOD tey call some people

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by wasi9ice: 3:56pm On May 31, 2020
But what l want to know is ,,,,,,, the practices he mentioned in Awka and Arondizogu, are they fetish or not?

If they are, the people involved should better run away from such
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Chiemeka1: 4:27pm On May 31, 2020
The Indaboski himself.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2020
Slynation:

But at least you should have kept it to yourself... "Only a fool believe there is no God"

If they ask you now, you will agree there are witches and wizard, supernatural powers controlling the affairs of the Earth and yet you believed there is no God just because your science cannot justify such claims....

Abeg clear road make I pass....
Aleast you should have minded your own business? why did you respond to my comment? you should have ignored it grin you are the gullible fool!

bullshit,,i don't believe in witches and wizards or your useless Jesus grin none of them exists, they are all in your crazy gullible imaginations, next time keep your bloody opinion to yourself I don't want to know.

Lick my bottom hole!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by ReignDigitals(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2020
Liquid metal you write well grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by VickyRotex(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2020
BABANGBALI [s:
post=90153900]This one wey don over bleach him skin is claiming to be a man of God. I pity girls and women attending his church.

Vickyrotex come see your former pastor o[/s]
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Marbit360: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
I don't believe this write up that doesn't sound like ndabuski voice ,who is said to be a man of war how can he run at at the battle field
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2020
gypsey:
Aleast you should have minded your own business? why did you respond to my comment? you should have ignored it grin you are the gullible fool!

bullshit,,i don't believe in witches and wizards or your useless Jesus grin none of them exists, they are all in your crazy gullible imaginations, next time keep your bloody opinion to yourself I don't want to know.

Lick my bottom hole!
Lol... Okay sir
Jesus loves you
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by jcross19: 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Comedian odumeje not prophet. Pentecostal churches are a disgrace. Person go just wake say God call am
in bible Jesus called His disciple but in Orthodox you go there and trained under them just like that you are priest most of priest in Orthodox God don't know who they are.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by chubinwa(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
grin grin

When will he apologize for slamming poor people on chairs and using them to satisfy his wrestling fantasies in the name of deliverance.
They ain't complaining so shot it
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by nkpommpko(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
i want to believe he writes more than he speaks, but please use the same medium you used to set your self up, to try and qwench the fire you started. it mite dowse it alittle.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Elsucre042: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Gossipcelebs:
Atlast the matter don settle but how we go settle this one

Kindly share this picx wif me pls on 08023819403�� grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by AntiWailer: 6:55pm On May 31, 2020
chubinwa:
They ain't complaining so shot it

like Prophet like follower. Olodo.

Clarence shot it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by ofiko123(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
Odumeje dey apologise I don't believe it..I thought he is the fight, the war, the battle, the liquid metal..
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by kolapo520: 7:50pm On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Tccccc: 8:47pm On May 31, 2020
Pls is this the odumeje that is a war abi another odumeje and pls I never knew pericoma wasn’t an evangelist of God
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Frankcallys(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2020
I don't believe this story at all

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Awoo88: 10:21pm On May 31, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Liquid metal himself.

It’s OK if you don’t like him. Not everyone can pretend like the pastor of your beloved church.

Nigga is a real one. No faking
Stupidity is not synonymous with rea;ness
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Chinablo: 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Johzhier97(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=90123307]Pastor odumeje spoke all these big grammar? Where is the video? [/quote
Exactly ma point on 1st view....shw us d video lets see hw he managed to construct doze sound lexis...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by paul3429: 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
Igbo people can do more than that.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by EmmySparky(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2020
This is an insult to we Awka indigenes...I travel home for this festival yearly ...it's cultural...but definitely a way of preserving our culture...and we don't worship monkeys in Awka...we just seeing as a sacred animal not to be killed or eaten...this indabosky guy should be kiaful...Pete Pete...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by cardoctor(m): 2:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Hasn't this matter been settled?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.