Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (68687 Views)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by mindtricks: 12:44pm On May 31, 2020
Afamcy:
O' bob you wan make laugh kill me abi? INDABOSKI

You killed it with this your wicked meme. angry
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by CurvyDestiny7: 12:45pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Hope027(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2020
He that starts a WAR should be ready to fight to end. Is he afraid or what?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by mployer(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2020
austinelex:
U guys better accept his apology because he is not a preacher of love ,he is war ,he is fight ,he is the liquid metal,he is the indaboski pehosee

He insulted a community, it's normal to apologise.

Who be babalawo?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by davidafe(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Comedian odumeje not prophet. Pentecostal churches are a disgrace. Person go just wake say God call am

Must you generalize pentecostal churches, please dont, its all shade of wrong. Its just like a lady saying all men are trash.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by mployer(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2020
lomprico:
de don shake am! grin

The deadline they gave for him to die has passed long ago.

It's normal to apologise to a community if they feel insulted by your words.

Father mbaka did so sometime ago.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by MERCHANDISER: 12:49pm On May 31, 2020
chigoziri2403:
This apology is janjelous
What are you touching my frawa for? This man is a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Okoroawusa: 12:52pm On May 31, 2020
Odumeje don fall my hand o!

Why did he apologize nah!

Is he not the liquid metal?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by heniford2: 1:03pm On May 31, 2020
grin the indaboki himself apologize he is truly a man of God
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by okoroemeka(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
You may not agree but this guy is a good man. Not many pastors will apologize.
Iyou will also agree that not many pastors will say those type of insensitive words,the imo akwa and ikeji festivals are two of the greatest gathering of masquerades and culture still left in igboland and the charlatan wants to stop that,is not freedom of religion a fundamental human right,the coming of the white man and his religion is the worst thing that happened to Africa,many Asian countries that resisted foreign intervention like China and Japan developed at their own pace,the white man only came to Africa with one agenda to loot and pillage as many resources as possible.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by zoedew: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
In the last days false prophets shall abound. By their fruits you shall know them. When a so-called prophet apologizes to idol worshipers it is clear he does not prophecy by the Living God. Jesus is coming soon to give to everyone according as his works shall be.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by okoroemeka(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2020
Nairaboi:
AAT! The iron, the liquid metal, the indaboski bahose? I believe this not. The Lion himself, and I was just wondering the day he will go to a zoo and challenge a real Lion. na dat day we go dey find who go settle the matter
haaahaaaa!!it will end like that fool of a prophet that jumped into the Lions enclosure in unibadan zoo claiming he is the modern Daniel in the llons den and before the zoo keepers can rescue him it is only bones left
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Ubdavis(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2020
U can't unring a bell..
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
So he is afraid? i thought he has powers? he would have ended up loosing everything.

This guy is nothing but an illiterate comedian.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Pavillon: 1:20pm On May 31, 2020
Gossipcelebs:
Atlast the matter don settle but how we go settle this one

LMAO. cheesy

Na God fit settle this matter I swear.

U throw pikin up, u no see ehen location.
E don enter Bermuda triangle or what cheesy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by belcom10(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
Gossipcelebs:
Atlast the matter don settle but how we go settle this one
grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
okoroemeka:
Iyou will also agree that not many pastors will say those type of insensitive words,the imo akwa and ikeji festivals are two of the greatest gathering of masquerades and culture still left in igboland and the charlatan wants to stop that,is not freedom of religion a fundamental human right,the coming of the white man and his religion is the worst thing that happened to Africa,many Asian countries that resisted foreign intervention like China and Japan developed at their own pace,the white man only came to Africa with one agenda to loot and pillage as many resources as possible.
Absolutely! correct, the white man who invented religion has since abandoned religion while africans are still holding on tight ignorantly with nothing positive to show for it.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
zoedew:
In the last days false prophets shall abound. By their fruits you shall know them. When a so-called prophet apologizes to idol worshipers it is clear he does not prophecy by the Living God. Jesus is coming soon to give to everyone according as his works shall be.
which Jesus is coming soon? i ve hearing this stale line since the last 4 decades of my life, when is this bloody Jesus going to come? The Jesus doesn't exist.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Liquid metal himself.

It’s OK if you don’t like him. Not everyone can pretend like the pastor of your beloved church.

Nigga is a real one. No faking
Yeah...real actor/wrestler.

Not everyone is gullible.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by opribo(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
It's too late
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Pootle: 1:42pm On May 31, 2020
The only liquid metal himself ���
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by olaeffect(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
grin grin

When will he apologize for slamming poor people on chairs and using them to satisfy his wrestling fantasies in the name of deliverance.

When any of them reports or complain, or are you one of them.

Them slam person for chair, e get up say im receive im miracle, I no know how dat one take be your problem. Aproko people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
mployer:

The deadline they gave for him to die has passed long ago.

It's normal to apologise to a community if they feel insulted by your words.

Father mbaka did so sometime ago.

they don shake am! smiley
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
grin grin

When will he apologize for slamming poor people on chairs and using them to satisfy his wrestling fantasies in the name of deliverance.

grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by sweetilicious(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Pastor odumeje spoke all these big grammar? Where is the video?
Lol
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by sweetilicious(f): 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
Rapsodee:
Hmm..Pastor Odumeje but you said it yourself that "Everyone can never be preaching love, you are not a man of preacher of love, you are a War, You are a fight, you are Indaboski Pahose....

so why are you apologizing when this could be another opportunity to launch your terror and war to those communities...smh...smiley
war brings about destruction
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by kinggSamuel(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2020
odumeje alias liquid metal alias indabosky bahose alias the LION has apologised that's all. next news please!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Breakiglimits: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
Reach me on 08068228912

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by lastchild: 2:03pm On May 31, 2020
I don't believe this, why not make a video for it?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
Apeshy102:

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/05/30/prophet-odumeje-finally-bows-apologizes-to-awka-arondizuogu-indigenes/

Although he spoke the truth, but I thought he was fearless...
Anyways that Imo-Awka should be abolished, how can they be flogging random people just because of one fetish festival, the most annoying part of it is that cultists usually take advantage of it to cause mayhem in the community....
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by dboo442: 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
2020 shall be a year of lesefasere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.