Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes (68663 Views)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2020
Like play this guy has become sooooooo popular.

Imagine he had social media handles and requires followers. He don hammer o

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Sanjemiga: 11:01am On May 31, 2020
Hello guys,
I work remotely for volunteer science.
Would like you to play some games and feel out some questionnaires using this link. It's not a scam as you can go through their website and join.

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=600&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=592&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=582&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=591&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=583&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=583&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=584&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=585&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=586&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=587&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=588&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=599&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=601&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b

volunteerscience.com/experiments?join_category=601&vsutm=exps&user=4f5143b
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Awoleesu(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2020
Indaboski Bahose fall on you there!

Liquid Metal fall on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Afamcy: 11:01am On May 31, 2020
O' bob you wan make laugh kill me abi? INDABOSKI
Hofbrauhaus:
Pastor odumeje spoke all these big grammar? Where is the video?

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Premiumwriter: 11:02am On May 31, 2020
AntiWailer:
grin grin

When will he apologize for slamming poor people on chairs and using them to satisfy his wrestling fantasies in the name of deliverance.
I swear he has unfulfilled wrestling fantasy
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Afamcy: 11:04am On May 31, 2020
INDABOSKI

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by megareal: 11:12am On May 31, 2020
Indabosky bahose grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by lomprico(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2020
de don shake am! grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Zuorom: 11:21am On May 31, 2020
Odumeje dey fear Arondizuogu spiritual koboko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by ViczonaNg: 11:23am On May 31, 2020
Big lie. Where is the video
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Zuorom: 11:24am On May 31, 2020
chelsea1116:
I'm certain he has felt the wrath of Izuogu.. For arrogant Oduheje to apologise, somtin has happened to him.

Even Jesus said give to Caesar wot belongs to him.

It is said with faith we can step on serpents but that dosnt mean u will see a snake and put ur feet on it.
Indaboski no reach for where Arondizuogu spiritual koboko dey o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Finest641(f): 11:25am On May 31, 2020
All hail the virus!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by BABANGBALI: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
This one wey don over bleach him skin is claiming to be a man of God. I pity girls and women attending his church.

Vickyrotex come see your former pastor o
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by IMASTEX: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Comedian odumeje not prophet. Pentecostal churches are a disgrace. Person go just wake say God call am
grin grin grin Na hustle course am oh
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2020
Happy Sunday,
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Ekpeitut: 11:30am On May 31, 2020
Rgade:
Well they had better accept that apology with all their hearts.
An apology from Odumeje is not something you'd get often.
He's not a man of peace of love.
He is a war, a fight. shocked

He is Indabooski Pahoose grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Connoisseur(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2020
The world of showbiz...
Every publicity, whether notorious or famous, is good.

Prophet I see what you are doing, continue.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Eberex(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2020
Finally the guy succumbed to the threat by the babalawos.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by austinelex: 11:46am On May 31, 2020
U guys better accept his apology because he is not a preacher of love ,he is war ,he is fight ,he is the liquid metal,he is the indaboski pehosee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nobody: 11:50am On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
lol. You go like problem o
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Nairaboi(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2020
AAT! The iron, the liquid metal, the indaboski bahose? I believe this not. The Lion himself, and I was just wondering the day he will go to a zoo and challenge a real Lion. na dat day we go dey find who go settle the matter
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Agugbadin: 11:55am On May 31, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

That is how people writes for some president too, there is nothing wrong if someone writes for him, the important thing is passing a message that readers can understand.. Why do you have personal secretaries.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Pravedk: 11:55am On May 31, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Liquid metal himself.

It’s

Nigga is a real one. No faking

You mean the niga is real at his faking?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:56am On May 31, 2020
OgaSolutions:
Pericoma...Evangelist

What do you expect him to say grin, oh you want it to look like he is afraid of juju cheesy grin where is the war then?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by friday2011(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Comedian odumeje not prophet. Pentecostal churches are a disgrace. Person go just wake say God call am

Lol, you dey dere when God call am, na crime if God call am?

Abi e no look like person wey God fit call? ...

Me seff, God go soon call me.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Blisplendor12(f): 12:16pm On May 31, 2020
Who you? Sucurutum
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by aalangel(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
Apology for what He told them the truth.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
Hypnotise:

You too dey serious oga

I'm sorry. I no dey serious like this before but I just had to say this as it is.
Abeg no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by rosy02(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
AT LAST, HE HAS RESPONDED.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by MERCHANDISER: 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by MERCHANDISER: 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Liquid metal himself.

It’s OK if you don’t like him. Not everyone can pretend like the pastor of your beloved church.

Nigga is a real one. No faking

Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes by mindtricks: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.