Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64235 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Benevento(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2020
empty chest beaters see as everywhere brown for Google map.
Generates one of the lowest igr. poverty capital of southern Nigeria.
mtcheew.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'm shallow, I don't have low self-esteem and I don't go around chest beating, that is for empty and shallow village chest beaters.
Because there's nothing to cover expect government projects

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:15pm On May 30, 2020
post=90130853:

There is no better place yo cover in typical Yoruba states without gracing slums grin grin
Feed your eyes,
grin grin grin

Anambra

The city of Onitsha came into existence 15 centuries ago, older than Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM

I would do the same if I were you ; show the beautiful parts and pretend these brown roofs domy exist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 6:15pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

You are telling me which is the worst and which is not?

Loool grin

See with your eyes now. grin
Compare it to this one cheesy how do people even breath in such slumpolis like this grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Benevento(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2020
One would think Igboland is like New York times square with the way they brag online.

See their Governor, hahahah

Brown roof everywhere.
Potopoto everywhere.

SE is the least Developed region in Nigeria after North East... Kiss the truth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:22pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Compare it to this one cheesy how do people even breath in such slumpolis like this grin grin grin

My nigga, why do you ibos lied to us that there is no plenty brow roofs in alaigbo? Why?

grin

Below is anambra, why? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:24pm On May 30, 2020
Benevento:
One would think Igboland is like New York times square with the way they brag online.

See their Governor, hahahah

Brown roof everywhere.
Potopoto everywhere.

SE is the least Developed region in Nigeria after North East... Kiss the truth.

Oops. At last people are now waking up.
Seems my expose is doing a great job now.

Halleluoooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Yorubasareslave: 6:24pm On May 30, 2020
post=90129979:

Compare what you posted to these
Ibadan is an eyesore. I puke whenever i see disgusting pictures of south west dirty towns.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
Benevento:

Generates one of the lowest igr.
poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

mtcheew.
Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy, eastern states beat your backward states money deposited in banks, that's what matters not IGR generated by governments, individuals in east make more money than you guys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:26pm On May 30, 2020
Benevento:

Generates one of the lowest igr.
poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

mtcheew.

Lool

Observe the filth littering about the brow roofs @the image below. grin

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Benevento(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
There is nothing wrong in promoting your city/town on the internet, but stupidity is when you think other cities don't have places more beautiful than yours, even Faraway Gombe state have decent neighborhoods, but you will never see them online bragging.

Most of the Neighborhoods these guys are posting are not even more beautiful than this in Omu-Aran, Kwara State(Omu-Aran is not even a city). If you con enter Tanke, Ilorin nko?

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:28pm On May 30, 2020
post=90131493:

Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy, eastern states beat your backward states money deposited in banks, that's what matters not IGR generated by governments, individuals in east make more money than you guys

Old stats, audio stats.

According to the recent bank deposits stats SW leads the table now. cool

Lool

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125764:

Two days ago
Of course,you can't answer.
This is another one of your typical ipob lies.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

Oops. At last people are now waking up.
Seems my expose is doing a great job now.

Halleluoooo cheesy

That Google 3D
You can see how organised those places are grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

My nigga, why do you ibos lied to us that there is no plenty brow roofs in alaigbo? Why?

grin

Below is anambra, why? cheesy
It's still a child's play compare to the one in Ibadan grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Benevento(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2020
post=90131493:

Tell that to your imbecilic father.

even Almajiris secondary schools are more beautiful than the ones in your home town.

Uche Okoye, hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:30pm On May 30, 2020
Enugu is a shit hole.

Brown roof Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey

Like this structure

grin

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

Old stats, audio stats.

According to the recent bank deposits stats SW leads the table now. cool

Lool
Show me recent states debit and credit statistics not Tinubu media page,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
Enugu is a shithole.

Brown roof everywhere. It’s a small city and yet brown roof covered half!

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
It's still a child's play compare to the one in Ibadan grin grin

I can bet my black bom that that image of yours is as old as my black bom.

Lool grin

See the land of the billionaires. Brown roofs grin

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
Enugu is a brown roof republic.

You can only deceive yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:
Enugu is a shit hole.

Brown roof Republic.

grin grin grin Southwest is 80 covered by slums

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
post=90131682:

Show me recent states debit and credit statistics not Tinubu media page,

Shouldn't you be the one doing that since you've refused to sleep on 2012-2015 stats?

Just ask nicely, I might change my mind and provide you the link. grin

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Tunde835(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey
Lagos lekki is far bigger nd better than dis not even adding Eko Atlantic nd bring 1 proof dat it is ibo men dat built d houses nd high rises in lagos when it is d Yoruba governors mostly Fashola dat started dem
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
post=90131742:

Shut up. SE is as tiny as Oyo state and still contain half brown roofs and slums.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by totit: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:
Enugu is a brown roof republic.

You can only deceive yourself.

Are you fu..ck...ing kidding me? Your images are even better. Wait till I show you the worst.

Are kidding me? This one's are even find sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Tunde835(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
The whole of South West need a timing bomb to distroy that complete shitthol walai grin grin
Including Lagos lekki
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

Are you fu..ck...ing kidding me? Your images are even better. Wait till I show you the worst.

Are kidding me? This one's are even find sef grin

Haha lol

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
you are only suffering from inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
totit:

I can bet my black bom that that image of yours is as old as my black bom.

Lool grin

See the land of the billionaires. Brown roofs grin
even the one you're posting is as old as buhari grin

See your wonderful Ibadan. Where they produce professionals and billionaires. Ibadan the brown roofs republic grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
post=90131742:

Shut up. The whole SE is covered with 90% slum.

Owerri is a shithole!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.