Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64985 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Gracchus: 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Please change it to something like....80%. Why limit yourself now? grin

In fact, 100% would be fine. cool cheesy
Lmao... May be 99.9% would be better
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Still better than our small London, Ibadan Oyo state grin grin grin

There is no way to prove that's Ibadan. Check my own pics they have street names and states.

Check this out.

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

We need to agree with him. He's trying to fight back at least to cover the shame and defeat he's suffered here today. grin cheesy

Who no like better things.

Let's dash him 89% after all it's all virtual. grin
Ibadan loke loke

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

They don't look like residential areas.

What about these?

What are they?

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Ibadan loke loke

Liar.

Mine has street names. Check this out.

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

They don't look like residential areas.

These are not residential enough?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

There is no way to prove that's Ibadan. Check my own pics they have street names and states.

Check this out.
Google search it, abi has toxins from the brown roof disoriented your computer literacy? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Ibadan loke loke

Ibadan. grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:23pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Liar.

Mine has street names. Check this out.
Ibadan loke loke

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Google search it, abi has toxins from the brown roof disoriented your computer literacy? cheesy cheesy

It's on you to prove just like I have done to mine. Why should I be the one to cover your lies for you?

Meanwhile, check this out, below these manipulatives roofs. See what's up below in anambra. grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:25pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

This is the REAL Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

I mean your aerial pics.
You were snapping government and probably banks districts.
There are no residential houses there.

What are you hiding?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Ibadan loke loke

You just pick up any picture and name it, right?

grin

I can bet my bom that's not anywhere Ibadan, and that's why you've failed to display the location.

Meanwhile check.this one out with street address. cool grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Gideon110(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey
Nwayi OMA chukwu gozie GI..

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Barbilius: 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
The vagabonds have been dealt with on this thread grin Cursed descendants of Cain the wanderer.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Village that can beat some Towns in SW in terms of development, structures
now it is glaringly obvious you guys have low self esteem.
when did u see a Yoruba go snap pictures of his community and come on here and brag about it?
why the comparison for God's sake?
your region is well developed?fine,no deal about that.no Yoruba wishes you bad.we all pray for your growth

buh you know wetin dey vex me be say u dey drag my people into this whole shit.
we ain't in anyway bothered with what happens in your region.so why the hell should you drag us in here?
think,guy.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

It's on you to prove just like I have done to mine. Why should I be the one to cover your lies for you?

Meanwhile, check this out, below these manipulatives roofs. See what's up below in anambra. grin
Ibadan loke loke grin grin grin cool I miss Ibadan sha

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

I wonder oo. grin
Even a blind man can see these are street and residential locations.

Lmaoooo grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kwashiman: 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

You just pick up any picture and name it, right?

grin

I can bet my bom that's not anywhere Ibadan, and that's why you've failed to display the location.

Meanwhile check.this one out with street address. cool grin
Have you ever heard of Google image search? You sure say you be Lagos boy true true? cheesy
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Ibadan loke loke grin grin grin cool I miss Ibadan sha

Stop trolling me abeg. I hate liars. Picking up random pictures and naming with yourself doesn't sound legit to me and people out there watching. Don't you think so. grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Have you ever heard of Google image search? You sure say you be Lagos boy true true? cheesy

Google images search will take direct you to forums such as nairaland where liars like you upload a ransom picture and name it without any concrete confirmation.

grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by wiseoneking: 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Igboland is a shot hole. Just that I’m busy right now but I have a lot of the brown roofs of Enugu on my past post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4iEaBzGC0
this are actually people's villages. Lol
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
I.b

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
Gracchus:
Lmao... May be 99.9% would be better

Let's dash him. Let's be our brother's keeper. grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
But sincerely what is here that you are proud of abeg,this is the reason politicians don't perform, if the government construct small borehole the community will dance like fools without challenging the govt to do more.
jimyjames:
Anambra Amaka

Some people from region of horror won't like this
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

I mean your aerial pics.

What are you hiding?
I have snapped lot of residential buildings that are aerial.

I don’t have time to be going back and forth.

Are these aerial view not residential enough?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:34pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

I mean your aerial pics.

What are you hiding?

No time to be going back anymore. There are still lot of beautiful Ibadan images I gotta show.

Follow me!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

No time to be going back anymore. There are still lot of beautiful Ibadan images I gotta show.

Follow me!

I guess he couldn't believed his eyes grin

More..ibadan.

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Dee04(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
Was thinking I'd see the palace of our late King Eze Okpoko1.

Oba nnem ooo

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

I guess he couldn't believed his eyes grin

More..ibadan.

Not really.
I have been to Ibadan and I know what it looks like.
Snapping around one district of housing estates, and corporate Business District will not change anything.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made/33

This is all pics of Eastern region neighbourhoods for those who cares.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

Not really.
I have been to Ibadan and I know what it looks like.
Snapping around one district of housing estates, and corporate Business District will not change anything.

Well, it's quite unfortunate a lot has changed. And you should visit the urban area often not rural.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.