Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64961 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
How many brown roofs dey east compared to the one wey dey Ibadan alone cheesy grin
and your people full Ibadan ooo.
wey dey sell gala for Iwo road
na ugwu leaves your sisters and mothers dey sell for adelabu market here in Ibadan.
na DAT same brown roof houses your people dey live here.

until when you guys stop flocking into southwest in hundreds,I won't take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:
https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made/33

This is all pics of Eastern region neighbourhoods for those who cares.

Are you saying all these images we uploaded are fake? Do you want more proof or more pictures of Enugu with streets tag?

Well, that thread was basically about the urban areas. cool cheesy
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Owen247: 10:44pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125183:
When I told ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Niger bridge that Anambra state is generally urbanized, the will think development end in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi,

Below is Oba in Idemili north local government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok
but bear in mind that,every vila get town n vice-versa.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop wasting my time! You said these areas are slums in Ibadan, below is the street view!

Time is money!
You should be ashamed by posting that nonsense walai grin grin

Enugu Google Street view cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan baby!
Now I know ibadan is a complete shitthol compared to Enugu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Are you saying all these images we uploaded are fake? Do you want more proof or more pictures of Enugu with streets tag?

Well, that thread was basically about the urban areas. cool cheesy

All those places you are posting are not really Enugu city.

They are Enugu State , but not Enugu city.

You snap pictures In Nsukka street, it's Enugu, but it's not Enugu city. It's just a University town.

You snap pics in streets of Ugwu onyeama or Ngwo, it's Enugu state, but it's not Enugu City It's in Udi LGA.
You are using the fact that Enugu is both city and state to confuse yourself.
Not that I have time.

Enugu has few slums, like Akwuke(which is getting built up) and Abakpa Nike and Obiagu and Coal camp to some extent.
But they are a very tiny portion of the town. People who live in those places don't even consider it as Enugu city, you hear them saying, "let me enter town".
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

All those places you are not really Enugu city.

They are Enugu, but not Enugu city.

You snap pictures In Nsukka street, it's Enugu, but it's not Enugu city. It's just a University town.

You snap pics in streets of Ugwu onyeama or Ngwo, it's Enugu state, but it's not Enugu City It's in Udi LGA.
You are using the fact that Enugu is both city and state to confuse yourself.
Not that I have time.

Enugu has few slums, like Akwuke(which is getting built up) and Abakpa Nike and Obiagu.
But they are a very tiny portion of the town.

Every state has its city ; rural and urban. So, I am not getting you at all. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
Enugu Google Street view. Enugu is far more cleaner, developed and beautiful than the whole of South West combined grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Barbilius: 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

and your people full Ibadan ooo.
wey dey sell gala for Iwo road
na ugwu leaves your sisters and mothers dey sell for adelabu market here in Ibadan.
na DAT same brown roof houses your people dey live here.

until when you guys stop flocking into southwest in hundreds,I won't take you seriously
I swear to God. Dem dey sell akara for bodija market, fan yogo all over ibadan. God to their bus parks, you go fear ehn, I can't help how ibadan has even been able to absolve them that much, when war no dry happen for their land, maaad ooo.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan street view!
Enugu Google Street view. Ibadan is a complete hell hole grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Every state has its city ; rural and urban. So, I am not getting you at all. cool grin

I'm saying that you are snapping pics of small towns in Enugu state with few poorly tended streets and presenting them as Enugu City.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Enugu Google Street view. Enugu is far more cleaner, developed and beautiful than the whole of South West combined grin grin

haha lol.

Your people say we should show residential area. Now you are here again showing streets.

You people are confused!

You mean Enugu got roads and infrastructures more than Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Lool
Uploading gov roads, the carefully select areas do receive us as usual.

You are even doing the rating and referee yourself. Lmao grin grin

This is the reality. Your reality.

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
kayfra:

Lion Heart isn't the highest grossing movie. Not even top 5

Shut up how much is the highest grossing movie making in afonja land that is up to 3million dollars alone.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

I'm saying that you are snapping pics of small towns in Enugu state with few poorly tended streets and presenting them as Enugu City.

Enugu is a shithole. It is not even big up to 2 local governments in Ibadan.

Check the google earth view of Enugu, over 50% are covered in slum.

See Ibadan residential areas below!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
pazienza:

Let me show you a clear view and the land mas of the browns in that case.

See..

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Enugu is a brown roof republic.

Don't waste our time.

Enugu below!
Sharaaaap. Ibadan is the main brown roofs republic grin grin

Meanwhile, enjoy Enugu street view cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Let me show you a clear view and the land mas of the browns in that case.

See..
See Ibadan. Now compare it to what you posted grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

LOL.

This one is showing roads lol! I will still show you Ibada nice road infrastructures but just use this residential areas for your eye delight first.

See Ibadan baby.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
See poverty. I once read an ibo guy claims that there is no brown roofs, no poverty nor village in alaigbo.
grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:58pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Stop saying nonsense and get to work.

This is Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

LOL.

This one is showing roads lol! I will still show you Ibada nice road infrastructures but just use this residential areas for your eye delight first.

See Ibadan baby.

Did you notice he colored-edited his yeye images?

Lmao. grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 10:58pm On May 30, 2020
Ibadan baby!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Oya now. grin

Oya. grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Enugu is a shithole. It is not even big up to 2 local governments in Ibadan.

Check the google earth view of Enugu, over 50% are covered in slum.

See Ibadan residential areas below!
LMAO if Enugu is a shitthol. That means Ibadan is a hell hole grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:01pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense and get to work.

This is Ibadan
Compare it to this one. grin Ibadan is a glorified hell hole walai grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:03pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Oya now. grin

Oya. grin
Ok oo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:04pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap. Ibadan is the main brown roofs republic grin grin

Meanwhile, enjoy Enugu street view cheesy

This is what they call road. Can you see this when you are talking about roads?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Karac: 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
Okay. Bye
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:
Ibadan baby!
Enugu baby. kiss the only cool city in Nigeria that can only be compared to Abuja tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
Barbilius:
I swear to God. Dem dey sell akara for bodija market, fan yogo all over ibadan. God to their bus parks, you go fear ehn, I can't help how ibadan has even been able to absolve them that much, when war no dry happen for their land, maaad ooo.
hahaha... that akara part got me.in fact they go as far as hawking around.
dem dey come my area every day.
and their people will be running mouth here.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:07pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

This is what they call road. Can you see this when you are talking about roads?
This is rubbish nau. No tress, no planning. Just anyhow rubbish street. grin

See Enugu Na. Feel am grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.