Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64715 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by pazienza(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Let me show you a clear view and the land mas of the browns in that case.

See..

This is Abakpa Nike.
It's the Ajagunle of Enugu. Same place Phyno grew up.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:09pm On May 30, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

and your people full Ibadan ooo.
wey dey sell gala for Iwo road
na ugwu leaves your sisters and mothers dey sell for adelabu market here in Ibadan.
na DAT same brown roof houses your people dey live here.

until when you guys stop flocking into southwest in hundreds,I won't take you seriously
Na your people no come full east. Many of them are in East selling useless agbo with Jedi Jedi, doing tailoring useless work grin some of them don't want to relocate back to their brown roof republic ooh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

This is what they call road. Can you see this when you are talking about roads?
How far Na. You don keep quiet grin

See Enugu ooh. Obodoibo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Ok oo grin grin grin

There is no way to prove that's anywhere near Ibadan.

Let me show you anambra with street address.

You can do better than this now. grin

Now, who's a liar. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:12pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Compare it to this one. grin Ibadan is a glorified hell hole walai grin grin

Stop comparing apple and oranges!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Na your people no come full east. Many of them are in East selling useless agbo with Jedi Jedi, doing tailoring useless work grin some of them don't want to relocate back to their brown roof republic ooh grin grin

Oh really?
Remind us again..

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:12pm On May 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Osun state beat Anambra state in infrastructures. if i start, you will run away. i just dey observe.
Osun kwa?
Have you finished comparing it with Ebonyi first its Anambra that is almost like Lagos that you want to compare it with or you think Anambra people are on Nairaland the way your people here are giving you hope with pictures you now think you can compete. Lolzz
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2020
Today na today. It's time to unleash more brownoofs in the land of the billionaires. grin

Make I go gather.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Osun kwa?
Have you finished comparing it with Ebonyi first its Anambra that is almost like Lagos that you want to compare it with or you think Anambra people are on Nairaland the way your people here are giving you hope with pictures you now think you can compete. Lolzz

Are you being funny or what? You are comparing Anambra with Lagos?

This same anambra

In terms of what exactly? grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:15pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

There is no way to prove that's anywhere near Ibadan.

Let me show you anambra with street address.

You can do better than this now. grin

Now, who's a liar. cheesy
Obooy, Ibadan Na the real brown roof republic grin there is no argument about that cheesy

You can also do better than this grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by NwaAnambra(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Anambra is a shithole.

Ogun state industries alone is more than everything in the SE.

Abeokuta baby!

How is this better than Oba village video I just watched?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Obooy, Ibadan Na the real brown roof republic grin there is no argument about that cheesy

You can also do better than this grin grin

I am glad your last picture display Ibadan hence we shall focus on that alone because it's thr only legit one so far.

Now, let me take you down there to see the beauty of what appears browns.

See? grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

This same anambra

See your Ibadan ooh. Ibadan dey compete with the whole of South East in times of slums. cheesy wetin you go com talk if we post the remaining slumpolis South West grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
I believe videos don't lie. Here is a video to buttress my images so far. See why I am more legit ? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4iEaBzGC0[/quote
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop comparing apple and oranges!
Oga see your streets, very dusty and dirty.

Compare am with Enugu greenery now grin grin

Enugu Na London to una villages ooh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
See your Ibadan ooh. Ibadan dey compete with the whole of South East in times of slums. cheesy wetin you go com talk if we post the remaining slumpolis South West grin grin

grin

I can bet my black bom that's no where near Ibadan. grin

You can't even answer my question :I

That one just dey upload road pictures about. shocked grin

Audio road, audio developers. Fowl nyash down blow today.
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
NwaAnambra:

How is this better than Oba village video I just watched?

I don’t have much time to waste.

Visit Abeokuta!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

I am glad your last picture display Ibadan hence we shall focus on that alone because it's thr only legit one so far.

Now, let me take you down there to see the beauty of what appears browns.

See? grin
Ehhn, so you want to deny this your wonderful Ibadan, aka the brown roofs republic grin grin

See your tiny CBD ooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

This same anambra

Keep posting this areal view that you managed to squeeze out that is giving you orgasm everywhere. Lagos slums are many and are worse than the dirtiest part if Lagos, so Anambra can comfortably compete with Lagos even without being a firmer capital if the country, if it becomes the capital of the country imagine what will then now....
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Keep posting this areal view that you managed to squeeze out that is giving you orgasm everywhere. Lagos slums are many and are worse than the dirtiest part if Lagos, so Anambra can comfortably compete with Lagos even without being a firmer capital if the country, if it becomes the capital of the country imagine what will then now....

You call this squeeze? grin

Hahaha haha cheesy

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Ehhn, so you want to deny this your wonderful Ibadan, aka the brown roofs republic grin grin

See your tiny CBD ooh grin

Stop crying already jare. You are just running around the thread trying to silent me but na lie. cool

I ain't even started yet and you are already trolling. Shiiiiittt grin

Now, get out!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Oga see your streets, very dusty and dirty.

Compare am with Enugu greenery now grin grin

Enugu Na London to una villages ooh cheesy

Stop showing me rubbish.

This is what they call roads and not the mushroom you are showing me.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

grin

I can bet my black bom that's no where near Ibadan. grin

You can't even answer my question shocked
Ehn, You also wants to deny this wonderful city grin grin

Ogbeni this is Ibadan CBD. The best CBD in Africa grin grin

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:27pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

Stop crying already jare. You are just running around the thread trying to silent me but na lie. cool

I ain't even started yet and you are already trolling. Shiiiiittt grin

Now, get out!!!! cool
Your coming back has already proved to me that you are already given up already. grin Bros, relax we're just getting started cheesy grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
Kuruptnigga:
Ehn, You also wants to deny this wonderful city grin grin

Ogbeni this is Ibadan CBD. The best CBD in Africa grin grin
[/s]

Get out!!! My friend!!! grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:27pm On May 30, 2020
Let me wire more of my Ibadan residentials.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:28pm On May 30, 2020
Ib Residential!

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Your coming back has already proved to me that you are already given up already. grin Bros, relax we're just getting started cheesy grin

Watch me. You think I came here to play? cool cheesy grin

You go cry taya. grin
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Salewa97: 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

You like too much talks.

Get to work quick quick, time no dey please my brother!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Salewa97:

Stop showing me rubbish.

This is what they call roads and not the mushroom you are showing me.
Sharaaaap? You can't beat what I posted. Ibadan is a complete shitthol. In fact the whole of South West is a glorified shitthol grin grin

Owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Now, let's get to business. I don't know why that robot is trying to silent me. But na lie. grin

Ibadan is bae cool

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by YeribanzavsAfon: 11:30pm On May 30, 2020
Twistaray:

You call this squeeze? grin

Hahaha haha cheesy

Same thing, it doesn't change the fact that Yoruba state capitals are a den of brown roofs, I mean who doesn't know??

IMO capital Owerri is far better than whatever you have in SW except Lagos which is a no man's Land.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos) / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.