Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (126212 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
O.B.O you are blessed. Enjoy your life. Very soon Ifeanyi go blow too
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by FLOTAN(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2020
Congratulations Davido!

You can also make your real estate dream a reality. Take a step towards your goal.

Check my signature for offers.

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by PotatoSalad(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
fashrola:

You think blogging in Nigeria can buy you a mansion in Banana Island? Think deeply about it lipsrsealed
Yes it can. Don't be shallow minded

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by kemii3118: 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 1483633[/color]
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by mordred44: 7:47pm On May 30, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Nothing luxurious here, just charger.
let see what you gat
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Brunicekid(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
My love for Davido cannot be over emphasize , he's my everyday crush

Like for Davido, share for Burna boy
You see yourself... More shares than likes... I know you understand what that means.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by onatisi(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2020
James4bright:
OBO always trying to stay relevant.

Yes and that is because he is rich and getting richer every single day. It is either you match up or you fall behind the line . So stop beefing and get ur own acts together and let others be talking bad behind you while you keep moving and forging forward
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Komu1048(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2020
fishjam:
Owo lo n soro(Na money dey talk)... Congrats to OBO

Please how real is this guy nairalander
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by iyanuoluwa92(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2020
I know wan hear Vanity upon vanity ooo
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by kemii6365: 7:58pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 577849[/color]
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2020
Good luck
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Ishitinyourlife: 8:00pm On May 30, 2020
Looks just like my apartment, nothing extravagant here, I love davido.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Harry3: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
You are right but can you afford those chargers?
Please whats the work of that charger abeg, no vex?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Otunla236: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
I love that word
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by fishjam: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Komu1048:

Please how real is this guy nairalander
I am very real sir.. Na Side hustling bring me here

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Ykc2(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
My inlaw why you carry den isiaka wasiu Hakeem musibau dey show dem your house for banana island? angryabeg they long to mushin olosha undecided
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by wizod(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

and you will be glad to have one night stand/3some with him. Hmmmm?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Ykc2(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2020
My inlaw why you carry den isiaka wasiu Hakeem musibau dey show dem your house for banana island? angryabeg they belong to mushin olosha undecided
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Crochet: 8:07pm On May 30, 2020
Hope is not a rented apartment?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by josh1998(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Money fall on you
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by akilo1: 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

nor go find job, ,dey there dey my love for davido
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by BigJoe19: 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
Crochet:
Hope is not a rented apartment?
Pay police to investigate if it is owned or rented by Davido undecided undecided
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Drizzy5001(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2020
Nothing luxury here abeg sad that charger no go pass 100k mtcheew
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by KennyRohn(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2020
If Davido is checking out some features of the house and screaming " its Raining.....Omo na rain now"!
I think he rented the house....I wonder how much the house cost to rent.
Enjoy sha....
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by ebopee: 8:26pm On May 30, 2020
Congratulations brother David Adeleke, I admire your courage and generosity but without Jesus all is vanity. I have known you to be a giver but giving without Jesus is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Decaf: 8:26pm On May 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
Come to think of it. Linda Ikeji really tried to have what looks like a mansion in a place like Banana Island considering that Davido is just moving to the same Banana Island. That girl really made money from that her blog oo.

Exactly my though bro. Infact if her mansion is to be put on sale. It's gonna worth almost the same price as OBO' own.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by olawale1516(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2020
Welcome to the biggest boy island.. to own a apartment for banana island you must have billions in account.. only island wey you fit walk without agbero boys disturbing u... I dey expect Wizkid to move in too.. we go do the welcome party for you man.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Emmahunk(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2020
Awesome, amazing, stunning in fact, I lack the right words. But just remembered that despite everything, we all still end up in a cold, lonely and termite infested six feet.
This world is truly vanity upon vanity.
Congratulations bro, I am happy for you.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by lereinter(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

I have is phone number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) / AY Poses With A Pretty Lady In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.