Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (126213 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
My love for Davido cannot be over emphasize , he's my everyday crush

Like for Davido, share for Burna boy
Community p....
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by blowjohn(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

U better work hard or poverty will crush u.
Can u afford that charger?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by fashrola(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Yes it can. Don't be shallow minded

I'm not shallow minded..... How many traffic does she drives to her blog everyday? You don't know anything at all
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Brother David Adeleke( Papa Ifeanyi)

AWESOME! Beautiful! Exquisite!

But Bigger and Greater Congratulations The Day you will Surrender and Submit to JESUS Christ..

The KING of Kings is Waiting for you bro!

We have Greater Mansions Over there!
But we need to be Saved through JESUS Christ and Do away with Iniquity and Worldliness and Sin to be there!

That is Where the HEAVENLY Big Boys are..
There is No Night over there!

It's Totally Uncomparable to Whatever we Have Here..

Many people will say you are a wailer but i understand you better.

You see, i am not a very wealthy guy but im not poor either. I am always happy to see people display their earthly properties and affluence but one question always comes to mind...do they have heavenly treasures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by PotatoSalad(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
fashrola:

I'm not shallow minded..... How many traffic does she drives to her blog everyday? You don't know anything at all
Yes I do. Come whatsapp and I'll show you a screenshot of AdSense earnings of one of my small channels. Then imagine what Linda ikeji makes.
If you know nothing about AdSense and sponsorships, keep quiet.
See my signature if you want to learn something new.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by James4bright(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
onatisi:

Yes and that is because he is rich and getting richer every single day. It is either you match up or you fall behind the line . So stop beefing and get ur own acts together and let others be talking bad behind you while you keep moving and forging forward

After spewing all this, are you now rich? Lol
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by fashrola(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Yes I do. Come whatsapp and I'll show you a screenshot of AdSense earnings of one of my small channels. Then imagine what Linda ikeji makes.
If you know nothing about AdSense and sponsorships, keep quiet.
See my signature if you want to learn something new.

Lol.....you are just a struggling blogger.... So calm down... No carry person matter put for your head
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by skyfather09(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’m sure he can. It’s only GBP22 sad
no mind that bich, davido sef na money miss road... doesn't behave like a rich man's son tbh
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Femeto: 9:21pm On May 30, 2020
That's outside view dirty o. The inside na Dubai standard.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by don4real: 9:24pm On May 30, 2020
fishjam:
Owo lo n soro(Na money dey talk)... Congrats to OBO

Why not be like stacy instead of selling video courses? Or is that one of Stacy's stream of income?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by hopexter(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Nothing luxurious here, just charger.

And wash hand basin undecided
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Nothing luxurious here, just charger.

Brother no dey hate o

E get reason o
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2020
hopexter:

And wash hand basin undecided

Ask God make em forgive you
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Infinixs5: 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
I tap into your grace oBo grin grin grin

so u no longer tap that of Oyakilome
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Jay5mie: 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh. Many frustrated men here will still come and fault chioma for being with this Davido.

Sufferhead.

Are you from plateau?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by FreeSpark1: 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

na them dey ooo, go dey compare two celeb with their likes and shares. Wake up those two have made it already and are taken, and i mean taken so stop useless crushing
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by dalass(f): 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
JunctionBox:
Money is good

Make your own dough.. Check my signature... No need to put in money..

https://ifvideon.host/478244259953499/
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by PotatoSalad(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
fashrola:

Lol.....you are just a struggling blogger.... So calm down... No carry person matter put for your head
Yes with 450k subs, 112k subs and 57k subs on my 3 channels, I agree I'm struggling smiley
Like i said, don't waste your time here, come WhatsApp if you need proof. I don't do hearsays
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Skillzthebadguy(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by hardbody: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

And people still fall for this begging of likes and shares...ok na
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by emmangrace: 9:56pm On May 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Brother David Adeleke( Papa Ifeanyi)

AWESOME! Beautiful! Exquisite!

But Bigger and Greater Congratulations The Day you will Surrender and Submit to JESUS Christ..

The KING of Kings is Waiting for you bro!

We have Greater Mansions Over there!
But we need to be Saved through JESUS Christ and Do away with Iniquity and Worldliness and Sin to be there!

That is Where the HEAVENLY Big B
oys are..
There is No Night over there!

It's Totally Uncomparable to Whatever we Have Here..
The best thing that can happen to a man is salvation through Jesus Christ.
Eternity with Jesus Christ is real!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by etrange: 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

The same number

Let me scatter it!!!

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Greystone: 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Let me make this equal @ 304 each for Davido and Burna Boy
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by femeritus: 10:26pm On May 30, 2020
Money bag. Enjoy your money.

Anyway, You have a smart phone BUT are you smart? If you have not been making money with your smart phone, now is the time to get SMART. Graphic designers are in high demand. Learn how to design
flyers,
logos,
ebook covers,
business cards,
album covers.
Also learn how to make whiteboard animations and short marketing videos for companies and businesses all with your phone. Investment = N2,000 only. Interested? Send GRAPHIC to +2348022341150
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by VellyG(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
This house is opposite Airtel office ... I have always admired this building while it was still under construction. Money is good Sha .
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by ThatFairGuy: 10:38pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Abeg no carry gun o cheesy
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by FLEZIMAGE(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
Money makes the world sweet.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Mandela27: 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
God abeg bless me with this kind of possessions!Amen.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Respect55(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Emphasized
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by OKTolu: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
money is good mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) / AY Poses With A Pretty Lady In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.