Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This (11186 Views)

I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only) / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WH*RE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the police , all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the popo, im breaking up with u, u some kinda poop wh*re. and that was that.
I feel like a new man and I'm off to find me a woman who doesnt poop. Real men don’t settle for less... angry

MGTOW
Redpiller

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by PricyTech: 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
This a story right

I just can't stop laughing

Lolzzzz

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
I think psychiatric virus is in town too now

38 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Professorcplus(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
.ok
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by vanida6: 11:00pm On May 30, 2020
Mental peoples everywhere dis days cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 11:00pm On May 30, 2020
PricyTech:
This a story right
I just can't stop laughing
Lolzzzz
I'm serious...
Same way the standards set by y'all females can only be met by Jesus..
Two Can play the game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by phelonrays: 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
Chei wanne
Ogini me??
Seems you are mentally challengedundecided

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by sandiepie(f): 11:13pm On May 30, 2020
aftermath of too much weed is really really bad

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by sweetlo: 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Sundrus: 11:23pm On May 30, 2020
cheesy na this kind yeye story dey make front page

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Earn up to 5k daily Check link in my signature
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Timil: 11:40pm On May 30, 2020
Igbolabi crew you have a new signing grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Vyzz: 11:48pm On May 30, 2020
grin

Lol I want this to make fp Like if u do too

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Jabhunter: 12:01am On May 31, 2020
Dominique.. Fp please

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by prettyGabby(f): 1:14am On May 31, 2020
Op it seems your matter is still with the gods
grin

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by glowingflame7: 1:15am On May 31, 2020
Why do you have a toilet at home?

5 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nonso92(m): 1:37am On May 31, 2020
Don't be surprised OP poops like a Goat.

No beef bro.
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by legionISproteus: 2:39am On May 31, 2020
Dry jokes like this belong to the Nairaland jokes section

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Techcrunchng(m): 3:43am On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her. She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WH*RE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the police , all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the popo, im breaking up with u, u some kinda poop wh*re. and that was that.
I feel like a new man and I'm off to find me a woman who doesnt poop. Real men don’t settle for less... angry

MGTOW
Redpiller
scientist and stupidity wanna be, I wonder what you gain with this meaningless thread

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Nobody: 5:03am On May 31, 2020
You deserve to be tied up and sacrificed to the gods.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by TheSourcerer: 5:11am On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:

MGTOW
Redpiller
it's unnatural I find this interestingly funny

Lol 'poop LovePeddler ' hahahaha

How can you guys not find this funny

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Gentle0wavez: 5:48am On May 31, 2020
Just tell us say you don dey find way to break up since
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2020
Op has entered speed lane already, how are we going to settle his matter now.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by blingxx(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2020
another overgrown toddler ...undecided
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by movingclouds(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2020
There's a poop in your brain and it stenches all around
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Cholls(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2020
my brother the next girl go poo for your mouth
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Skyfornia(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2020
Jabhunter:

MGTOW
Redpiller

We have heard you
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This by Angelacruz: 7:58am On May 31, 2020
This is serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.