Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch (10757 Views)

I Caught Her Doing This Nasty Thing (adults Only) / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Cause I Caught Her Doing This / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by RealGboy: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
My girlfriend packed her things into my house fully last 3 months cos her rent had expired and she couldn't afford to renew it .

I stay in a One bedroom apartment (self contain) but it was big enough for just the both of us , However to my surprise she arrives at my house with her bags and a little girl about 5 years old .

I was shocked and angry because she never told me she had a daughter but when I confronted her she begged me to allow the little girl stay with us claiming the young girl is her elder sister's child and she only started taking care of her Because her sister died ..

Although she try to show me proof and pictures hoping to convince me, the truth is that I find it hard to believe but I had no choice than to accept both of them .

Now the little girl is my problem in that house because my girlfriend stopped having sex with me in the night cos of her

We always wait untill she left for school before we had sex which could be annoying cos most times that hardly happens and the reason is because I usually go to work earlier than the little girl so most times we spend days without having sex .

Now I woke up one faithful night around 2am and I was shocked to see what the little girl was doing..

This girl who is just 5 years old was praying to God on her small mattress beside our bed ,I tried very hard to remain silent and eavesdrop then I heard

" God pls provide for uncle Nonso (me) ,bless my aunty (girlfriend) and provide a new phone for uncle Nonso (Me)

After saying this weird prayer she slept back as if nothing happened

. I couldn't sleep again, I kept wondering why she prayed that God should provide a new phone for me when I already own a phone or does she thinks my phone is ugly or old?.. then a voice in my head said

"Dude she's just 5 so why expect a meaningful prayer from her "..I nodded my head in agreement

Although that increased my love for the little girl and I decided I'll start treatimg her like my child ,with that I slept off woke up early as usual and left for work .

On my way back home from work that same day ,I boarded a commercial taxi as usual to my apartment ,I was very tired so I slept a bit in the taxi .The driver woke me up when I got to my junction.i payed and stepped out .

Just as I was walking into my street I checked my pocket for my phone and it was gone !!...I screamed cos it was an iphone X plus I saved a whole year to buy it .

I tried going to the park to locate the driver and see if he helps me find It but all to no avail ,both driver and my phone were gone ..

I got home that day and I couldn't eat ,I told my girlfriend and she tried to help me track it and all but it was useless.

I suddenly remembered the young girl prayer and I begin to wonder if she is a witch or just coincidence..

The next day I woke up again around the same time ( 2 am) to find her praying and I eavesdrop again

This time she said

"God pls provide for uncle Nonso ,bless my aunty and rest in peace Mr landlord"

With that she slept off again like nothing happened,I couldn't Sleep after hearing the last part of her prayer like what does she mean by rest in peace Mr landlord.,

I must have slept off while thinking about it and by the time I woke up the in the morning ,I rushed to take my bath and leave for work .

When I got back later in the evening , I was shocked at the numbers of people in my compound , my girlfriend then told me the landlord was discovered dead on his bed this morning by his children

I suddenly remembered the little girl prayer and I shouted " witch !!!!!!".....

My girlfriend was confused and asked me who I was referring to but I told her not to worrry

I changed the topic but secretly in my heart decided that as from today I would always wake up 10 mins before 2 am so I can hear the young girl prayers,.

That night I couldn't Sleep well I was waiting for 2am so I can eaves drop on the young girl prayer.

When it was 2:05 she woke up and prayed again

" God pls heal uncle Nonso ,bless my aunty and provide plenty Food for us" ..

She slept off again and I just froze on the bed .. Heal ? But I'm not sick now ,does that mean I'll be sick ??...

Well that would be nice sha cos that will enable me get some break at the office and rest at home

Typing............

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Kriss216: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
gone !!...I screamed cos it was an iphone X plus I saved a whole year to buy it .
Uncle Nonso, how can you be using iPhone X while staying in one room apartment? No be mumu be that

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
As u come back from work...ur house turn market full of food items.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by favour32(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Creative writing.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
You are not well sir

You need a psychiatrist

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by chatinent: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
What hunger cannot do doesn't exist.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Elliotwaveforec: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
You don carry load wey pass you

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Jeon(f): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2021

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by RealGboy: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
I slept off while thinking about it , i woke up the next day and head for the office as usual .

For some reasons traffic decided to hold that morning , after waiting for over an hour in the bus I realized I was running late and decided to get down from the bus and look for a bike instead .

I found a bikeman and we agreed on the price, we haven't gone too far when out of nowhere a Car just drove into us with full speed ..

The collision threw me and the bikeman off the bike and I passed out.

I woke up later to see my left leg heavily bandaged with my girlfriend and the little girl beside me ,I looked around and realized I was in a private hospital..

I later learnt that the driver of the car brought me to the hospital,paid my bills and contacted my girlfriend through my phone ..

My girlfriend also told me that the man gave her 200k to hold just incase any other bills comes up and also his number incase she needs more help .

I asked for the 200k and my girlfriend could only account for 70k.. according to her she went to the market and bought enough foodstuffs cos we were running out .

I remembered the little witch prayer and shook my head , if I knew it would be an accident I wouldn't have gone to work .

The nurse came in and called my girlfriend saying she needs to come sign some papers..

She excused me and I was left alone with the little witch so I decided to have a conversation with her .

Me : Hey baby girl hope you're fine

Lil witch :. Yes uncle ,sorry about your leg don't worry you will be fine

Me:. Oh thank you but errh can I tell you something ?

Lil witch:. Yess uncle what is that ?

Me :. Do u know that it is good to pray for your uncle or aunty to see plenty money and become billionaires ?....

Lil witch : No my teacher never taught us that .

Me : She must have forgotten

whenever you pray always and you ask God to make your uncle for instance to win a bet9ja ticket , recieve a car gift or for example you pray that your uncle find bags of money filled with dollars ..Do u know God is always happy with anyone who does that kind of prayer ??..

Lil witch : Really ,

Me : yes dear that is how I usually pray although I have never seen you praying before but whenever you do always pray like that okay ..

Lil witch : okay uncle (smiling devishly)..

My girlfriend came in and told me the doctor said I could go home and I was happy not knowing my woes had just started

I got home that night and I was waiting for 2am as usual to see if the Lil witch remembered my advice

Typing ..............

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by sirtuler(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok..
We are waiting . I for like that type of girl
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Opemiposii(f): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
uncle nonso nonso
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nonso and half story

21 Likes

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by FreeSpirited: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I read ya fiction..make I bend.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you no want make I change am for you better complete this one, make e no go be like those your other half stories.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very interesting. Please continue

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by nautybride: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahlahi, this poster is high on weed.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by MediMedi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oya ooo
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by SporaD8: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
You again?
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Edyice: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fat lie…

Your other story , you have a pregnant girl friend now you leave alone
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is truly a tale from Uganda cheesy No time to read bullshit.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by vincentjk(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol this is a good storyteller tbh, you wanna make a witch turn you into a billionaire?

Thief grin

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by sharpwriter(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmmn... Make I see where you go end this your story put grin
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by BabbanBura(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
vincentjk:
Lol this is a good storyteller tbh, you wanna make a witch turn you into a billionaire?

Thief grin

Correcr thief
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Lukmanraji(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice write up. But, the thunder that's preparing to stroke you is warming up if you don't complete your story.

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by h0pze3: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
I love ur writeup buh finish it on time
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Divoc19(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Uncle Nonso and the Witch grin
Please
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by donephi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
You better come finish up or else...
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Johnholmes: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wonderful write up .
It will make a nice movie script
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Generalwoodz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
When I got to ...God pls heal uncle nnonso I knew exactly it was you grin grin grin make I sit down balance well and enjoy the story as it drops.

In case this is your first encounter with Op, check his topics and laugh and laugh and laugh and forget that Buhari is still the president!

Feed me more ! cheesy wink

Edited: you have started with half updates again! I think it's better I leave to come back when the food is cooked. It's not me that you will kill with suspense

Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by Twelfthman: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nawa
Re: See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch by DEMANDRED: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin this guy's threads are always entertaining pls come and complete the story

How Safe Is The “safe Period”? / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed