Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122044 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by anonymous1759(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2020
Too bad. Please if you're held at gun point do not resist just give them whatever they want to reduce your chances of getting hurt. At the end the evil mongers will get away with What they want and still inflict injury on your. It's not easy but think twice before you try to fight with armed people. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=90149239][/quote]

Brother, I have edited my post... It was written in a place of deep sadness!!!... Who am I to even curse??!... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Where was baba Adeboye when the girl was being raped?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Gosh, this is awful, may her soul rest on and I pray the rapist is apprehended soon to face the music... Just curious though are All Students
not supposed to be home this period?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Dcartel(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2020
Please and please can dey just grant me the opportunity to lay my hands on the bastards that did this to the innocent looking girl for just 10seconds whenever they are caught.
I swear to God that 10seconds go be like 10hours for their body and face cause they deserve no mercy at all

This is the too cruel na habaaa

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by popcykaylah(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
Sometimes safety is key.. while in school I never went for night classes ,cos it’s never safe as there are no securities. As for those who killed and raped her ..they shall know no peace ..God purnish them

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by blackmantis: 9:18am On May 31, 2020
printemps:
I'm sure the idiots that did this can be tracked down if Nigeria has Bio-data base. I'm sure they'll have their DNA all over her and the crime scene.
Finger prints can be lifted from the fire extinguisher door handles or other surfaces and matched with BVN, National ID or even sim registration database.

7 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by FX(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

What exactly is the point and justice of suffering their generation upon generation undecided
What if she's just suffering the same generation curse.
You're really different from the rest. You just thought outside d box. Most Nigerians are really narrow minded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2020
johnkey:
They should have at least saved her life after going through that trauma she deserved to live
Her heart was broken and shattered by the heinous act, making her spirit very low.

Mind you being in high spirits is one of the keys to recovery.

Coupled with the fact that the medical facility where she is treated look very weak and squalid, it does not give hope atall.

Rip young lady. The country failed you again.

Young ladies (big girls) between 16 and 24 please don't move about carelessly anyhow in the night, me that is a matured man once it is night I go indoors. Your friends and family still love you.

Dark forces and dark clouds are in control of naija at the moment.

10 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
don't be fast to condemn
Heavensent01:
she was obviously killed because the person na insider or perhaps member of the church because I don't see the confidence someone we have to do this rubbish in a church

people used to be around church, where are the people that stay around it? all should be arrested for questioning, the fire extinguisher should be screen thoroughly
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:20am On May 31, 2020
ARREST the pastor of that church immediately.

this is so disheartening. blood on the alter.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by reubenobi(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2020
dejavuh0007:
Of all the places she could read, she decided to read in a church? Is the church a library? I dislike it when people are being overly religious. RIP though.
Are you okay, did you even go to school at all?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2020
Any organization or institution that doesn't have a functional CCTV cameras should be shot down

They should create taskforce for this

Which kind wahala be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:21am On May 31, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I'm just tired!!!

What kinda generation is this dear Lord??!... Raping wasn't enough, you had to smash her brains so brutally??!... Where is the soul of this generation??! Where is their conscience??!... What insult or wrong should warrant such abomination??!...

Sigh... How many more questions will I ask??!... The parents that raised this generation have a lot to answer!!! [s]This blood is also on their heads!!!... The punishment to come cannot and will not end with these perpetrators,[/s] including those who folded their hands and watched these bastards go astray!!!

Sigh... My Sunday is officially ruined!!! cry cry cry

It is wrong to bring the parents of these evil doers into this, they might have tried and done their best to bring them up but they chose to go astray.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Heavensent01(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2020
SeriouslySense:
don't be fast to condemn

read my post again then modify your post after
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by arro: 9:22am On May 31, 2020
The culprit shall see no peace until they meet their Waterloo, joy shall deaced from them, please don't let this your child death in vain.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by hotplate: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
this is the height as cheap as sex these days someone will still be committing the crime of rape inside church for that matter.. it really painful

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:23am On May 31, 2020
I have never being a fan of isolating yourself from the world all in the name of going to read.

read in your bedrooms.
go to libraries.
read in groups.

some ladies go to read at night in classrooms, this is not safe at all esp if you are alone.
this girl must have being a bookworm.

if the govt. had called off this lockdown and reopened schools: just maybe this wouldn't have happened.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Tremple8v: 9:24am On May 31, 2020
They must be bought to book.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Mac2016(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2020
From this event.. My distant observation is that;

1. The victim knew and was able to recognise one of the rapists that's why they wanted to seal their act from being exposed by smashing her head with a fire extinguisher in a bid to kill her.

2. How was that long spell/duration crime possible within the church. The whole event could not take less than 5mins to perpetrate. Where was the person that granted her entry into the church premises? Or was the church a free entry arena (I doubt that cos there are valuables kept in the church.. Chairs, altar etc)

3. A church brother(s) may have a hand in this crime

RIP innocent and hardworking girl. Sad to lose you to the cold hand of death.

Your killers would be found!

7 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by onome2013: 9:25am On May 31, 2020
MY HEART BLEED. May the wrought of God bounce on those involved. RIP , as your killers will never know peace in their life until they come and convess .

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by OgwuEgo: 9:26am On May 31, 2020
Good cool
lilachiever:

Kai, this man!

You don come again... I dey well, you?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2020
man's inhumanity is so so appalling , within most people is this desire to do evil...she obviously knew them so they killed her, the boys stay around that area....

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:28am On May 31, 2020
dejavuh0007:
[s]Of all the places she could read, she decided to read in a church? Is the church a library? I dislike it when people are being overly religious. RIP though.[/s]

Are you now blaming her? How can you be this callous?

If the house of God is not safe enough, is it the library that would be? Or do you think you are alive today because of your power? Please, learn to be compassionate and reasonable esp in a very sensitive situation as this. Who knows her family member might be reading this.

You must not comment on every topic.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Okiemute101: 9:28am On May 31, 2020
#FINGERPRINTSFORJUSTICE

If the government don't succeed in finding out the killers within 8days, I will go naked at 2:15am 9th June, 2020 & swear for both the government & the killers straight.

Killers, you Better submit yourself to the authorities for justice to avoid painful & miserable death.

This is pure heartlessness! Haaaa

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2020
What kind of country is this?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 9:29am On May 31, 2020
Hypnotise:
The way God will deal with this perpetrators ehn... it will be severe.

Noted.

Which one do you think people respond more to, pain or pleasure?

Peole avoid pain, we repeat pleasure.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Jaemes(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2020
Scream:

☝️
What's this one saying?! Useless thing! What effrontery...get the hell out of this forum, it is for humans not animals!

Topic:

Those that committed the heinous crime should be brought to book. Family has failed...everyone (father and mother) is running after money and careers while leaving their responsibilities to the house helps, teachers and religious leaders. Most of these people (house helps, teachers and religious leaders) lack home training themselves, the cycle continues...

What do you mean exactly undecided
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:29am On May 31, 2020
election is around the corner in Edo State. I'm looking at it from this angle... rituals or cultism
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by FX(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Any organization or institution that doesn't have a functional CCTV cameras should be shot down

They should create taskforce for this

Which kind wahala be this
what of power supply? Nigeria is in darkness. There is no power supply

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Tedassie(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2020
Why should you upload this graphic pictures? Something must be wrong with you,OP! Gross disregard to the family of the deceased.

angry

https:///JE6AgoN0TfkAA9vho6PhPL
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by donnie(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Sigh....

Some men need to be donated to we ritualist.

The idea of killing them or sending them to jail is not profitable to the economy and more of a liability.

They should be handed over to registered ritualist, which in turn will curb the activities of ritualist as they can always source live humans from the government

Inside a church? WTF!

Makes sense in some wired kinda way undecided
But we will not worship devils with sacrifices. Same goes to devil worship in Christianity and Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.