Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122050 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by idonhammer: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
I can't believe this..Chaiii

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2020
OMG

See as the waste this young, pretty girl...

Haba, with the rate in which sex is cheap this days.

Olosho full everywhere.

It is well
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Offpoint: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
I don't care if she was a sinner or righteous, one thing for sure those culprit have invoke God wrath upon themselves and generations to come.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
My heart bleeds!!! Lord, what is all these? cry

May the wrath of God heavily descend on the wicked, in Jesus’ Name!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
blackmantis:

Finger prints can be lifted from the fire extinguisher door handles or other surfaces and matched with BVN, National ID or even sim registration database.

But unfortunately those databases are non existent in that country.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Lovelypet28: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
blessgreg:
Oh God, because u remain God, pls father don't allow this death go in vain. Because this abomination happen in the house of God, heaven will not rest until those involve are caught or get madness and confess in Jesus name. �����
At least 1 will be a nairalander, if your here,
You raped and killed my edo sister and you want to go scot free, if your here, your parents, siblings, ur friends, yourself are all in trouble, you will face judgement here and in heaven, even if you turn to God, you will face dire consequences, barreness, lack, poverty, will be your portion even if your a christian.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by mamaafrik(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
blackmantis:

Finger prints can be lifted from the fire extinguisher door handles or other surfaces and matched with BVN, National ID or even sim registration database.
exactly......, you are an intelligent man.
If this is done the person will be fished out.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Josskute(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Never give up on humanity.
Do you think it's ever getting better than it is now?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
naaah!!

Make dem burn the guy alive.

make dem first cut his dick off and ask him to eat it raw, den burn him alive.

which kind wickedness be this?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Makanaki127: 9:48am On May 31, 2020
Human beings are very wicked,you rape her u no fit still leave her,you still used extinguisher to kill her why na?? If dem do ur sister like this you go happy?

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2020
In a normal country they can lift finger prints from that fire extinguisher and cross check it with finger print data base network lines, drivers license, bank accounts, national identity cards and even international passports.
But this is Nigeria where nothing works and the worst part is that when you visit a police station you will see written on an office door "finger print department".

My prayer for the culprits is that they will suffer and fall sick that they will beg for death and death will elude them. No native doctor or church or hospital can save them as the highest level of suffering will be their portion in Jesus name amen
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2020
wow So sad, may her soul rest in peace.

i was discussing with my wife to be yesterday on the need for ladies to buy and have self defence gadgets likes stun guns,tasers or pepper spray.
imagine if she had a taser, she would have demobilise those animals. ah! i feel sad.

i need to get some gadget myself.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by xrayj(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2020
LordBaggins:
This really disheartening, my condolences to her family. That's why it's necessary to be in pairs when moving at night.

Those sex starved urchins will be somewhere chilling. They will never have rest until they are arrested.
@bold true
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2020
it will get worse, but never give up.
[quote author=Josskute post=901504you think it's ever getting better than it is now? [/quote]
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
Makes you wonder where god was when this was happening, in a supposed holy ground.
I just hope her killers are caught.
This is the time to protect yourself, don't go out at night alone, don't go to lonely places. There is no god anywhere that exists that's going to save you.
If a god will allow such to happen in his holy temple, makes you wonder what other things he could allow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
printemps:
I'm sure the idiots that did this can be tracked down if Nigeria has Bio-data base. I'm sure they'll have their DNA all over her and the crime scene.

In a normal country they can lift finger prints from that fire extinguisher and cross check it with finger print data base network lines, drivers license, bank accounts, national identity cards and even international passports.
But this is Nigeria where nothing works and the worst part is that when you visit a police station you will see written on an office door "finger print department".

My prayer for the culprits is that they will suffer and fall sick that they will beg for death and death will elude them. No native doctor or church or hospital can save them as the highest level of suffering will be their portion in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
This is horrible and so disheartening. There should be a death sentence for rapist or castration.

Well sleep in the sweet blossom of the lord.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by RighteousI: 9:52am On May 31, 2020
As tragic as the incident may be, I have lost sympathy for women that go through such acts of violence. Why? Cos of their bad attitude, it's funny how the good guys here are pouring out sympathy towards the girl and threatening to deal with the rapists but yet the same girls they are fighting for will not show gratefulness to the good guys instead they will group all you men as rapists and they will lash out on any guy irrespective of whether or not he is a bad or a good person just because they have been hurt by a guy before.

Yet these girls know that there are still some good guys out there, but they deliberately lash out at all the men with their ungratefulness and bad attitude irrespective of whether or the guy is good or bad.

Since they have deliberately labelled all men as pervets then why should the good guys show sympathy? Let the good guys shut up and let these ungrateful girls fight the murderers, thieves and rapists on their own, the good guys should not intervene, don't lynch any rapist instead give her 100 naira recharge card, let her call the police, after all the police is your friend.

The disgust we the good guys feel towards a rape incident and our desire to punish the rapist is not acknowledged by these ungrateful girls, instead they are filled with a burning desire to retaliate against all the men irrespective of whether or not the guy is good or bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by placeofallure(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
I can't even type. I've read this story since but I was so stunned that I couldn't even type..... inside the church? God why did you allow your temple to be profaned? Ah! This generation must surely be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Oh my! Poor girl and no respite from anywhere? God please let the people who did this be caught and suffer for it. They must not go free.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2020
Very sad.....may her soul rest in peace and may justice prevail
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
Rip!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by mamaafrik(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
Xda59:

But unfortunately those databases are non existent in that country.
they are,if Dss or police wants to.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by sulasa07(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?
That is one of their stupid Mentality, instead to punish the perpetrators,they want the predecessors to become cursed,lots of that is in the Bible too,infant babies and innocent people getting smashed against rocks and thrown into fire for what their ancestors did 400yrs ago

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
darelar:
O Almighty Allah, you See's and know everything open and hidden.

If he did, he would have prevented the girl from getting killed.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2020
i think this is misplaced, don't you think, i want you to think about her, as a daughter of a man, a child, a human being first. Labels make it convenient to feel less responsible, and your feeling of rejection does not make it right

RighteousI:
As tragic as the incident may be, I have lost sympathy for women that go through such acts of violence. Why? Cos of their bad attitude, it's funny how the good guys here are pouring out sympathy towards the girl and threatening to deal with the rapists but yet the same girls they are fighting for will not show gratefulness to the good guys instead they will group all you men as rapists and they will lash out on any guy irrespective of whether or not he is a bad or a good person just because they have been hurt by a guy before.

Yet these girls know that there are still some good guys out there, but they deliberately lash out at all the men with their ungratefulness and bad attitude irrespective of whether or the guy is good or bad.

Since they have deliberately labelled all men as pervets then why should the good guys show sympathy? Let the good guys shut up and let these ungrateful girls fight the murderers, thieves and rapists on their own, the good guys should not intervene, don't lynch any rapist instead give her 100 naira recharge card, let her call the police, after all the police is your friend.

The disgust we the good guys feel towards a rape incident and our desire to punish the rapist is not acknowledged by these ungrateful girls, instead they are filled with a burning desire to retaliate against all the men irrespective of whether or not the guy is good or bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by jidxin(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Scream:

☝️
What's this one saying?! Useless thing! What effrontery...get the hell out of this forum, it is for humans not animals!

Topic:

Those that committed the heinous crime should be brought to book. Family has failed...everyone (father and mother) is running after money and careers while leaving their responsibilities to the house helps, teachers and religious leaders. Most of these people (house helps, teachers and religious leaders) lack home training themselves, the cycle continues...

and you spoke sense abi?
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by franugo(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
God will punish those that did dis... Their generation upon generation will suffer from dis.. and I pray d culprit are caught cry cry cry cry cry cry

You people have started again...did he not see the act happening before it happened and when it was happening?? And in his sanctuary nonetheless cry Did he not see the poor girl battling for her life after the incident??

Let's just hope the police can catch the basterds dt did this unforgivable act...gosh! angry
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by playapayaski: 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Uyi168:
And God was watching cry

100 billion likes for u.. U deserve some beer n isiewu for that..
And she'd be thinking she was special o, omô jesu

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Munzy14(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
God will punish those that did dis... Their generation upon generation will suffer from dis.. and I pray d culprit are caught cry cry cry cry cry cry
The worst is it will extend to lineage 100s of years to come, and the culprit may have died and forgotten, but innocent offsprings will suffer it...
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:59am On May 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, read again... This time slowly.

"All those who folded their hands"!!!

Doing one's possible best does not equate to folding of hands... If they did all you said, then they are exempt from Karma's wrath!!!

This is not my wish... This is the way of nature!!!

The parents that raised this generation have a lot to answer!!!

This was your quote,

and you edited some part because I remember someone still brought your attention to it where you cursed the households of the culprits.

This was your reply to the person.

Brother, I have edited my post... It was written in a place of deep sadness!!!... Who am I to even curse??!... Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.