Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (122052 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by immaculate1234(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
Mans inhumanity what a world
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by donnie(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2020
blackmantis:

Finger prints can be lifted from the fire extinguisher door handles or other surfaces and matched with BVN, National ID or even sim registration database.

Exactly
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by miltonchux(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1353461/nigerian-student-raped-inside-church-smashed-death-photos/
This is the reason for the use of CCTV camera in churches and offices. The world have revolved over time, and people ignore this things. Is the church not having a security man and there was nobody around the surrounding to hear her scream or cry for help. This is so sad and condemn able. The family will go any length to ensure whoever does that pays, except is not the Benin I know, the killer should be ready to face there death.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by sheyitokz(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2020
BOYS ARE NOT SMILING
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by sisisioge: 9:32am On May 31, 2020
Wow! The evil men do! For what? Sex, money, drugs and power! I hope she finds peace and her killers meet their waterloo soon. They have no respect for both humanity and God!

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Omorefe1975(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
The word of God says there's no peace for the wicked.They that did this will never know peace all the days of their lives and their generation.They are cursed IJN Amen.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Rigel95(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
I make bold to say everyone involved in the death of this girl will die a very miserable death between now and 15 days

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by SEXONLY: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
R.I.P
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Dankey(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Those bastard need to be Kill ASAP

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Donsamlee(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2020
This is inhuman.....what has happened to our conscience?

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by pyro62(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2020
When you no dey fear government, you no still fear God? No wham. They would all die like chickens

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ishilove: 9:35am On May 31, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I'm just tired!!!

What kinda generation is this dear Lord??!... Raping wasn't enough, you had to smash her brains so brutally??!... Where is the soul of this generation??! Where is their conscience??!... What insult or wrong should warrant such abomination??!...

Sigh... How many more questions will I ask??!... The parents that raised this generation have a lot to answer!!! This blood is also on their heads!!!... The punishment to come cannot and will not end with these perpetrators, including those who folded their hands and watched these bastards go astray!!!

Sigh... My Sunday is officially ruined!!! cry cry cry
I didn't click on the link because I don't want to be provoked
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by donnie(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
May her soul rest in peace. This saddened me. She is studying and in church.

The killers know her and she know them in the area. Its why they smashed that metal to incapacitate and kill her.

May Ogun, god of metal smash their lives to pieces like a road kill. Ase.

My very thoughts. They know her... cultists.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by macfish101(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
Bomboclat!!! Some people no dey fear God oo. Ladies don't go for night readings alone please. I know say you get faith but use some brain too. God has a reason for giving you sense. Chai..... This is bad

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by darelar(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2020
O Almighty Allah, you See's and know everything open and hidden. Don't let the perpetrator of this evil act go freely. Torment and expose and infringe pains on him till death take him. Let him go through the agony and more than what this girl go through. Forgive this girl her sin and add all her sins to that of the killer and Grant her soul eternity rest. Give her family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Ghoststory: 9:37am On May 31, 2020
This is very bad .
why rape her?
Why smash her head with a fire extinguisher ?
This must have been done by someone she knows .
EVIL everywhere

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by losdiose(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
May her soul RIP

I pray the perpetrators of the heinous act should be caught and punished accordingly
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by nemadfsyahooc: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Iam sure the rapist is a member of that church and known to her. That's why he killed her. Members of the church should be rounded up especially the instrumentalist and Sunday school teachers and youth leaders.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by ephraim18(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
This is babaric.... A pure case of murder... Should be thoroughly investigated
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Sanishu: 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Church and mosque in 9ja are without CCTV, shey
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by engrchykae(m): 9:38am On May 31, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
God will punish those that did dis... Their generation upon generation will suffer from dis.. and I pray d culprit are caught cry cry cry cry cry cry
are you different from those that did the heinous crime?
Who are you to subject generation upon generation to curse?
Even God Almighty was careful to limit generational curse to the fourth generation.
Who are you? And on what authority are you speaking?

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by MERCHANDISER: 9:39am On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Sigh....

Some men need to be donated to we ritualist.

The idea of killing them or sending them to jail is not profitable to the economy and more of a liability.

They should be handed over to registered ritualist, which in turn will curb the activities of ritualist as they can always source live humans from the government

Inside a church? WTF!

you are very wise brother cheesy
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2020
that is not right, not due process, you are getting ahead of yourself, don't you think

nemadfsyahooc:
Iam sure the rapist is a member of that church and known to her. That's why he killed her. Members of the church should be rounded up especially the instrumentalist and Sunday school teachers and youth leaders.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 9:39am On May 31, 2020
Dis na sodomites
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

It is wrong to bring the parents of these evil doers into this, they might have tried and done their best to bring them up but they chose to go astray.

Please, read again... This time slowly.

"All those who folded their hands"!!!

Doing one's possible best does not equate to folding of hands... If they did all you said, then they are exempt from Karma's wrath!!!

This is not my wish... This is the way of nature!!!
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by letitrainnow(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Uziyl(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2020
Just Yesternight I was chatting with an ex colleague of mine, she was telling me details of how she was badly rapped and beaten so badly by the rapist. Worst thing was she was a Virgin, even pleaded with the guy but he turned deaf. She said she was hospitalised for two weeks and she never told anyone about it. She went through it all herself. I commended her strength as a woman cuz not all women can remain same after the incident. Even after the incident, she do see the guy but was too scared to say anything, that she's so traumatized about it to the extent it has even ruined her sex life currently. She said the event occured 2014.

I was so pained by this I requested for the guy's number I try running it on Truecaller application and a name surfaced ( first name and a Popular transportation company name beside) no last name.

Is there anyway one can track this number or get details of the person's location. ?? Because this guy I'm very sure he won't relent till he is caught, if he has not even been caught already.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by MERCHANDISER: 9:41am On May 31, 2020
BurntSoul:

why are u guys like this? Why wld a generation suffer what they know nothing abt? Don't u think one of ur ancestors committed a crime that deserves this kinda curse?

no mind the mumu

See how he dey share curse to all the 1diot's(rapist) generation grin
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by nengibo: 9:41am On May 31, 2020
Edo people are wicked, Jesus
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by charlesELIKIBA: 9:41am On May 31, 2020
arrest the pastor of that church to start with.
Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by Makanaki127: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
LordBaggins:
This really disheartening, my condolences to her family. That's why it's necessary to be in pairs when moving at night.

Those sex starved urchins will be somewhere chilling. They will never have rest until they are arrested.
Not advisable too because when they come in group too everybody will run and leave u alone if u are caught,you are on ur own. So the best thing is just to be very careful

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) by 1stola: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
printemps:
I'm sure the idiots that did this can be tracked down if Nigeria has Bio-data base. I'm sure they'll have their DNA all over her and the crime scene.
Do we keep DNA of people in this country?

You can't even imagine the shithole you're in.
Nigeria is still living in the 18th century.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.