Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me (5353 Views)

Things I Saw Makes Me Question My Faith And Reality Itself / Question My Uncle Once Asked About Christianity / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
frank317:

How does this stop him from understanding the pain of the little girl that was Murdered and the pain her parents would go through and understand that his actions at that moment will make things better for the parties involved?

OH sorry, he already knows and is enjoying the show.

The Day Cometh when He Shall Call Every Child and Speak to Them and Give to each of them, Their Own Reward!

1 Like

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I like your "hand caught still in the cookie jar nicking" mischievous lmao laugh.

Those two sentences are very simple to understand and very easy to spot the contradiction too. Also how you like to eat your cake and have it too

Animals and objects don't have freewill, yet God is forever sovereign. He is forever Omniscient.

Freewill is what makes you distinct and/or recognisable different from an animal, object and/or phenomenon. It is because of freewill that you are busy typing away here on Nairaland and not deciding to voluntarily die or intentionally kill yourself before your time, lmao.

You are the one contradicting herself.

If God is indeed forever omniscient, then I can't have a free will.
The fact that I do means God isn't omniscient.

These are very logical simple sentences that you can only choose not to understand because it doesn't fall in line with what you're saying.

It's sth I find laughable, which is why I laughed

1 Like

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by MuttleyLaff: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2020
fieryy:
You are the one contradicting herself.

If God is indeed forever omniscient, then I can't have a free will.
The fact that I do means God isn't omniscient.

These are very logical simple sentences that you can only choose not to understand because it doesn't fall in line with what you're saying.

It's sth I find laughable, which is why I laughed
You are more confused than a fart let loose and out on the production floor of a fan making factory.

You exercising your gift of freewill doesn't in any slightest form whatsoever diminish the omniscience of God.

The way you'll know that the existence of freewill doesnt diminish the omniscience of God, is, if the shoes were on the other foot, you wouldn't dare give human beings the gift of freewill, even if you are omniscient. I am 10000% you wouldn't, lmao, you literally haven't got the balls to do it, lmao
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are more confused than a fart let loose and out on the production floor of a fan making factory.

You exercising your gift of freewill doesn't in any slightest form whatsoever diminish the omniscience of God.

The way you'll know that the existence of freewill doesnt diminish the omniscience of God, is, if the shoes were on the other foot, you wouldn't dare give human beings the gift of freewill, even if you are omniscient. I am 10000% you wouldn't, lmao, you literally haven't got the balls to do it, lmao

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by MuttleyLaff: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Logic of facts.

The existence of freewill doesnt diminish the omniscience of God, if the shoes were on the other foot, you wouldn't dare give human beings the gift of freewill, even if you are omniscient. I am 10000% you wouldn't, lmao, you literally haven't got the balls to do that, lmao
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by frank317: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=fieryy post=90192313][/quote]

LOL... Thought I was the only one who got totally confused. Seems u guys are not arguing the same thing. U are saying A, he is saying M
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by MuttleyLaff: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
frank317:
LOL... Thought I was the only one who got totally confused. Seems u guys are not arguing the same thing. U are saying A, he is saying M
More confused than a goat got lost, after wandering off to an astroturf field, are some unable to spot the contradiction
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by cjfbn: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dantedasz:

Kid,
I asked a simple question and you went on a long winding off tangent answer.
I have a simple piece of advise for you. If you don't know the answer to a question it is better to just keep quiet and wait for those who know the answer to come and give it.
Using ad hominems to answer questions is one of the methods baby Christian's like you use to answer questions you don't know the answers to.

Just look at how you are casting aspersions on the poor girl that sought sanctuary in a church and god could not protect her. So in your silly logic the poor girl was raped and killed because of her past life?
Let me tell you something this night,judgemental Christian's like you disgust me. Instead of sparing a moment to think about this poor girl who lost her life in a mindless assault you are here defending your god by ignorantly casting aspersions on the poor girls past life. And even if she was a prostitute in the past,does any human being deserve to die in such a manner?
Please do not respond to this post Mr holier than thou christian because I will not respond!
My brother,
Believe what you will. God is perfect and his laws are perfect.
Peace
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
frank317:

Lol, I honestly couldn't follow again, but it's all good grin
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by piyoo91: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=jiggaz post=90170718] Good evening dear... God created us to enjoy life in the garden of Eden, not this present fallen world. Since Adam and Eve's fall in the garden, this world became cursed... We will see the perfect world in the Millenial Kingdom which is the coming age. It is not God's wish for the world to be like this, it is Adam and Eve that brought this upon the world. But a perfect world is coming for those who put their faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ. God created us with free will, He doesn't want Robots to worship Him... Meanwhile it is easier to be saved in Christ Jesus than to be lost... The only criteria to make heaven is Faith in the finished work of Christ Jesus Heaven is a gift not a reward. There will be reward for Believers at the Bema Seat of Christ because there will be positions in the coming Kingdom of Heaven. [b]But everybody in heaven will have Eternal Life not by merit or good bro u just answer the question i hav been searching for answer for past 15yrs. Thanks
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Why would you ask me a question meant for God?

Anyways, like my mentor jiggaz said, God didn't want us to be robotic in our worship to Him so He gave us free will to chose whom to follow so people like you and danted will not still come and ask why he created us without giving us free will to operate and how its now forcing people to do his biddings.

Now, every one has a free will to chose life, in God or death in the devil. Remember not everyone that calls Him father is truly worshiping Him. In other words, not everyone going to church is recognized by God. And God can only protect His own. If you know what that means.

Shalom.
Wow Eulalia you consider me your mentor? I am humbled, thank you and all glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. It is our Lord's doing.

And yes you're very correct here... Not everyone that goes to Church is a Believer... They are called Church goers.. And they are Professors of Eternal Life and not Possessors of Eternal Life. They call Christ with their lips but their hearts are far from Him.

One thing is this... Every believer in Christ knows that he/she is a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. Although they may be missing the mark sometimes but they know in their heart that Jesus Christ is their only hope of salvation.... Likewise a church goer, he/she might be doing the right things and be commited in church, but in their heart,they know that Jesus Christ is not their hope of salvation. They have their faith in other things.
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=piyoo91 post=90194941][/quote]You're welcome bro. All glory to our Lord Jesus.
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by piyoo91: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
jiggaz:
You're welcome bro. All glory to our Lord Jesus.
pls which church do u attend? And pls can u recommend some christian literature for me to study
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
piyoo91:
pls which church do u attend? And pls can u recommend some christian literature for me to study
I will be going back to Anglican church soon. Used to attend Winners Chapel. Drop your email address so I can send you some Christian ebooks.

1 Like

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by piyoo91: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
jiggaz:
I will be going back to Anglican church soon. Used to attend Winners Chapel. Drop your email address so I can send you some Christian ebooks.
piyoo91@gmail.com thanks
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
piyoo91:
piyoo91@gmail.com thanks
alright... You're welcome.
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Gaggii: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
cjfbn:
Human spirit has what is called freewill. An example is a guy goes into a market with a gun, he has the freewill to shoot it not to shoot. If he shoots the gun, he is automatically tied to the responsibility which he must bear.
Man has freewill and God does not intefere. He can look at the course of action and predict what will happen in the future.

Shut up...nobody understand this life and Gods way...una go just dey use scope answer wetin u know no
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
piyoo91:
piyoo91@gmail.com thanks
Sent you 4 Christian ebooks now. Go check your email. You can now remove your email from here...
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2020
jiggaz:
Wow Eulalia you consider me your mentor? I am humbled, thank you and all glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. It is our Lord's doing.

And yes you're very correct here... Not everyone that goes to Church is a Believer... They are called Church goers.. And they are Professors of Eternal Life and not Possessors of Eternal Life. They call Christ with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. you're welcome, Sir. grin

One thing is this... Every believer in Christ knows that he/she is a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. Although they may be missing the mark sometimes but they know in their heart that Jesus Christ is their only hope of salvation.... Likewise a church goer, he/she might be doing the right things and be commited in church, but in their heart,they know that Jesus Christ is not their hope of salvation. They have their faith in other things.
Wow.. So true.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by jiggaz(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Wow.. So true.
Thank you Sir.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Question My 11years Daughter Asked Me by AdaoraNK(f): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2020
cjfbn:
Human spirit has what is called freewill. An example is a guy goes into a market with a gun, he has the freewill to shoot it not to shoot. If he shoots the gun, he is automatically tied to the responsibility which he must bear.
Man has freewill and God does not intefere. He can look at the course of action and predict what will happen in the future.

Yes, man has a freewill to his decisions. God created man (spirit man) in His own image and likeness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Lie Against God? / 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / Are Africans Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.