Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested (79254 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
19yrs old
At 19,i was shuttling between being a ondo state government house Gardner in the morning and Isaac adebanji hotel's barman in the evening just to make ends meet since admission was not forthcoming then...
Blackmailing an aged mother, a popular one for that matter o.
This guy needs to pray against two curses in his life if he wants to go far in life.
1) the one placed on him by salawa abeni
2) and the most dangerous one, the one placed on him by his mother

[/b]Teenagers Sha, everything in their brain is how to get money to buy clothes, look good for girls, buy phone and be chasing musicians type of lifestyle.[/b]
How I wish someone taught me programming, Dropshipping and all these legit online money jobs, I for be chairman by now.
See me using biabia to study them for this old age. Well time still dey Sha.
Dropshipping is the act of selling products not(make una no mind me, I dey read ni)

DON'T GENERALIZE, NOT ALL ARE BAD.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Roon9(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2020
corike:
do you have office in portharcourt?what is the maximum output for the above mentioned @345k, break am down i be layman o,wetin hin go fit carry

No, warri but we can run payment on delivery to your door steps. The system would carry 2 fans, 12 bulbs, TV, sound system and decoder
18hrs guaranteed
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by OKTolu: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2020
At 19 you want to hammer big time by blackmailing someone old enough to be your mother, stupid boy is that what your parents send you to school to do.

werey
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by FutureFocus: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2020
1zynnvn:

MTN can tell your location, they use the closest cell tower your gsm number is connected to

exactly.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by buzorcharles(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
19 year old student and the first thing you did when you saw happened on a woman old enough to be your grandmother nude pictures was to blackmail her? Don't worry, your ass would be sitting in blackmaria soon. grin

It has already sat
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by buzorcharles(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
19 year old student and the first thing you did when you saw happened on a woman old enough to be your grandmother nude pictures was to blackmail her? Don't worry, your ass would be sitting in blackmaria soon. grin

It has already sat. Cos the way the police they take rush this criminals to court on monday morning u go think say they get bring one take 100k promo.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by propertymania: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
He will pay for his indiscretion and youthful exuberance. A small boy that curses an iroko tree and looks back doesn't know that the fiery spirit never kills same day!
Meanwhile check out a legit system that pays you to watch YouTube and videos while on lockdown anywhere in the world.
https://rgyvideon.club/845555451698601/
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by GoldHorse(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
If that f00lish boy called Madam Abeni and gave her the memory card without any demand I am very sure the woman would have given him some "transport money" no matter how small and might even have connected him to some people that would have helped him in life for helping her to cover "her shame".

19 years already blackmailing?!! Oja mi lara je walahi!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by nedekid: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
the woman has his number, all they need to do is look for the information of the person the sim was registered with
Abi. Even if he threw away the sim card, the imei number of the phone has been noted. If he puts a new sim he is still traceable. If that imei also goes online, the location of the device is traceable. Even if it is not online it can be geolocated via base station triangulation.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by HoliMaree: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Many mothers don't know their sons are capable of the worst crimes. She was cursing the blackmailer nor knowing that it is her innocent looking son that is the criminal grin
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by pompymiles(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Its so sad that teenagers of today are overambitious. What takes a hardworking person years of hard labour to gather, they want to accumulate in months.Greed kills.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Wawelexy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
please, forgive and free that dude, he's only hustling....
after all, he only threatened to release those pictures
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Shikena(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
nedekid:

Abi. Even if he threw away the sim card, the imei number of the phone has been noted. If he puts a new sim he is still traceable. If that imei also goes online, the location of the device is traceable. Even if it is not online it can be geolocated via base station triangulation.
Read the article again. This is not about IMEI number since he already threw away the phone also, not just the SIM card.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ClitRaider: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

two eiyaahs for you ?
if he found the memory card on the ground
did he found her number on the ground as well
I tire o!
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Thomthom(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Wow! Every day for the thief, one day for the owner definitely.

By the way, you can get a car based on your budget, tell us your budget and we'll get you that dream car. wink
800 to 1 million ... Sept budget how can we get in touch
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ajl: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can see everyone blaming the stupid 19yr old who attempted to blackmail a woman old enough to be his granny. But the blame should also go to the society and parents that produce such child. A society that espous dishonor more than honour in humble and indigent beginning. A society that praise thieves and arm robbers in politics and high places, and men of unknown sources of wealth. What about the parents? A well raised child would shiver on the thought of participating in evil ploys, and that alone is enough for his conscience to hold him tight.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by kizyalex10(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everyone blaming the boy which i knw d boy is wrong but what about the old woman,what is uer nude doing on a memory card.at her age she is still snapping nude picture
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by TheAviator: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinowon123:
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??

His name and address were already linked to the SIM and the phone. So throwing it away does not matter
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by blakkydikky(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
SpicyMimi:

By the way, you can get a car based on your budget, tell us your budget and we'll get you that dream car. wink
.... I want micra.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by mobi99(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
wetin her nude pic dey do for phone ? she too fit dey use am dey collect bar too...that guy Bleep Wella...if na me lailai them no fit see my back..
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by rowrowland: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
It was his mother's curse that nailed him. Yeye boy. Imagine....... Just 19?!
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by SpicyMimi(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
.... I want micra.
Add me WhatsApp....number in pm.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by SpicyMimi(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thomthom:
800 to 1 million ... Sept budget how can we get in touch
Kindly add me on WhatsApp, number : PM.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by nedekid: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shikena:

Read the article again. This is not about IMEI number since he already threw away the phone also, not just the SIM card.
You are right jare. Missed that he also disposed of his phone.
Obviously call records tracing.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
SpicyMimi:

1000 naira is my budget.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by FluffySucre(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Y'all are busy blaming the kid. Biko, why on earth does an old woman have nudes?
Abeg make some old people dey respect their self jare...

angry

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by kunleham(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinowon123:
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??
Use your brain. So because he destroyed the evidence means he shouldn't be caught.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by peculiar2021(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Busted at Last
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Mayeldah(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't support blackmail.

But let's tell ourselves the truth, what made the old mama to snap nude pictures?

Who was the nude pictures meant for?

No Nude No blackmail!
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Khez: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2020
My question is how was the police able to track him via WhatsApp? Is it possible?
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Newbielearner(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Asadujames202:
Afonjazzey boy from the cesspit of ogbomoooshoo

Skull mining should be legalized in oguun state
Foolish comment.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Poguspecial: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
What is FLEX HERBAL TEA...?
It is a natural herbal remedy for the following: *weak erection *premature ejaculation *Low libido *Low sperm count *watery sperm
FLEX HERBAL TEA is 100% herbal,has no preservatives and has no side effects.
we deliver Nationwide...
Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.