Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested (79256 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by davidtemi(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Teenagers of this days are so desperate to make money their overzealousness is out of this World.

Wen I was 19 I wouldn't think of[b] black mailing[/b] someone
when I can't even spell out blackmail sef grin grin
Rotten generation
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by letitrainnow(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
They woman also dey at fault.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by davidtemi(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
pryingeyes:
How was he able to recognize the person in the memory card as queen Salawa Abeni. 19 years old? I thought we use to say indomie generation. embarassed
if they torture him well am certainly sure there's an older person involved.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by blueeyes1: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
ednut1:
Omo ale
Jati jati
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by davidtemi(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
19yrs old
At 19,i was shuttling between being a ondo state government house Gardner in the morning and Isaac adebanji hotel's barman in the evening just to make ends meet since admission was not forthcoming then...
Blackmailing an aged mother, a popular one for that matter o.
This guy needs to pray against two curses in his life if he wants to go far in life.
1) the one placed on him by salawa abeni
2) and the most dangerous one, the one placed on him by his mother

Teenagers Sha, everything in their brain is how to get money to buy clothes, look good for girls, buy phone and be chasing musicians type of lifestyle.
How I wish someone taught me programming, Dropshipping and all these legit online money jobs, I for be chairman by now.
See me using biabia to study them for this old age. Well time still dey Sha.
Dropshipping is the act of selling products not(make una no mind me, I dey read ni)
3) the one I placed on him personally in my sitting room

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Caseless: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
slyfox35:
You want to blackmail someone old enough to be your grandmother because of money.
It was your mother’s curse on the blackmailer that made the police nail you because when she Dey swear for the unknown blackmailer,you Dey close to her and the curse just Dey land ontop your head gbam! gbam!
Gbam...gbam grin
slyfox35:
You want to blackmail someone old enough to be your grandmother because of money.
It was your mother’s curse on the blackmailer that made the police nail you because when she Dey swear for the unknown blackmailer,you Dey close to her and the curse just Dey land ontop your head gbam! gbam!
Gbam...gbam lol
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by olajizz01(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Teenagers of this days are so desperate to make money their overzealousness is out of this World.

Wen I was 19 I wouldn't think of black mailing someone
This world is corrupting by the day,I couldn't imaging how almost every teenagers in my area have turned to internet fraudsters (Yahoo yahoo),even those I couldn't think of are now adding plus + to their own and what really baffled me was that seen parents support/aiding their yahoo yahoo wards.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Jaqenhghar: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2020
He picked the memory card, saw the nudes and decided the best thing to do is blackmail the person. S mh

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by sisisioge: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Chai....he really got himself in trouble o. He will be expelled. Have a criminal record which will destroy his opportunity of working with some banks and multinational. Also, he is not gonna be able to travel to some strict countries...all for how much! Odee omo!
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by messi042: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
leave crime for afonja's e get why
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by FutureFocus: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
the woman has his number, all they need to do is look for the information of the person the sim was registered with

and even if he had registered the line with fake details, his real details will point him out, for example they can listen to his old calls and monitor him
and if he have a special line for that, his device will be used to track him, he said he dump the line and device, what about other people he has called with the line? the are like your Facebook mutual friends, those ones will be arrested and they will identity him
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Igbojihadist: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2020
everybody is now blaming the boy, what of the old woman that is sending her nudes to someone, what did she expect b4

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by olajizz01(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2020
uuzba:

So the old woman can snap nude pictures of herself?
The boy should have printed the nude pictures plenty.
When the case enter court, then everybody will be looking at the nude pictures to judge the case.
The foolish women will now be ashamed that that she ever snapped the pictures.
Shut up,Village boy/girl without sense,I don't think you know anything about technology.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by segun18(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2020
I wan hammer ,I wan hammer..Stupid boy.

Ole olojukokoro.

Vagabond.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by goshen26: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2020
At 19 I don't have intimate gf friends, all my female friends then we're just casual cos I don't think any negative then

At 19 I was praying to God for admission and provision of sponsor for my education....

This generation ehn
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2020
pryingeyes:
How was he able to recognize the person in the memory card as queen Salawa Abeni. 19 years old? I thought we use to say indomie generation. embarassed

The story no make sense. How was he even tracked after destroying evidence?
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Akinowon123:
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??

My brother, Nigeria is cursed. How was he tracked? How did he even recognize the woman since he is only 19?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
the woman has his number, all they need to do is look for the information of the person the sim was registered with

It's possible
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by laluski(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Who the hell is blocking this boy's face .the victim didn't cover her face..tye criminal is caught and you're blocking is f...king face, for what reason EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by RillJ(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Na so Egungun take finally henta express ooooooooooo!
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Cbkugwulor66: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Hackers
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Roon9:

Those born in 1999 and later seem to be in so much haste to make money and live life. Its just too sad

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1.2kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #345,000
do you have office in portharcourt?what is the maximum output for the above mentioned @345k, break am down i be layman o,wetin hin go fit carry
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2020
stupid boy, no respect whatsoever
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by rockstar27(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2020
this one nah big matter hope u RRS can settle it... lol
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by ghettochild(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
He's a novice.. Using his registered sim to contact her. Anyways I don't condone nonsense... He shd go to jail
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by 1zynnvn(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
So network providers can give this info for investigation but can't help track all these useless yahoo boys scamming people with BVN messages

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by 1zynnvn(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

The story no make sense. How was he even tracked after destroying evidence?

MTN knows your house address. That's how he was tracked I guess.
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by 1zynnvn(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
FutureFocus:

and even if he had registered the line with fake details, his real details will point him out, for example they can listen to his old calls and monitor him
and if he have a special line for that, his device will be used to track him, he said he dump the line and device, what about other people he has called with the line? the are like your Facebook mutual friends, those ones will be arrested and they will identity him

MTN can tell your location, they use the closest cell tower your gsm number is connected to
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by Standard88(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
police already got his contact and since he has register it, they can track him down.
Akinowon123:
But somehow the story didn't add up. Because he said he threw away the phone and Sim card, then how did they got him??
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by tobby20: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Wen I was 19 I wouldn't think of black mailing someone
You people are the cause .. When u will b comparing us with other kids ..
Re: Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested by shogsman(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2020
You're sick,photos without the person's face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Drives Convertible Ferrari In Abuja / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.