Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal (299 Views)

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by foleskay(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2020
So I met a random lady inside taxi on friday while trying to beat the curfew in town. I met her at the last back seat and sat close to her. Then as we move I noticed a her hand was touching my back, she actually out her hand across the back seat. The touching keeps going on, and I sensed that she needs 'something' grin. So I stated a short convo with her and we exchanged number.

Later that very night we chatted on WhatsApp and booked today for appointment oo. She called me arnd 11 am this morning to inquire the meeting point, thnk God no church so I told her to come straight away. Lo and behold she came within 15minutes to my side, when she entered, her first utterance was ''Do you hv food at home, I dey hungry cheesy shocked. I was like ''na hunger dey pursue u come here'. . So I arranged some rice and fish for here with drink oo. After eating, we dscuss a lil bit then she made a move by kissing me oo. I was wtf . We barely met some days ago, so as a sharp guy, I obliged her request.
We actually fuckcked for 3hours. Still gv a doggy for bathroom.
The point I want to point out is, as I was digging her so hot, one of her guys called her on phone, that one sensed something is fishy thru her coarse voice and ask her ''who dey with you'?? She said its her gf. D guy asked again '' wat re u doing,? She said cooking? Chaii. Naija men don suffer. By that time I don relax my digging so he wouldn't hear any sound. Later d guy said '' I love you, and she said ''I love you too' ahh mogbe ;. Naso I vex dey bleep dey go. Withing the three hours that we bleeped, about three guys caled the babe.
After everything I only gv her 1k for tfare. Now she's telling me she's coming back to sleep over at night.

My guys most of these young girls are hoes,only fews are loyal. So fucck d pusssy without any mercy, cos you never knew he many guys she's sharing it with. grin
Re: Most Young Girls Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 31, 2020
Here u go champ. If u keep digging without letting her stay. U have done well

If u agree 2 her latest request that's u keep digging her, she's crashing over at ur place, eating your food and drink, getting comfortable.

U ACTUALLY LOST. SHE'S USING YOU AND SHE WINS

So keep getting the points but do not, i repeat, do not allow her entry 2 ur crib to sleep over or stay for weekend.

A word is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

He Pursued A Church Girl And Other Interesting Relationship Stories / Proven Signs That Your Partner Is Just Using You / OPPO PHONE ADVERT: Please Help A Narialander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.