Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

How She Became An Abuser After Being Abused By Her Father��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Became An Abuser After Being Abused By Her Father��� (307 Views)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused / See What Happened To This Man For Trying To Protect His Girl From An Abuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Became An Abuser After Being Abused By Her Father��� by Chrisfides: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2020
A man was asked to knock on the door whenever he wants to enter her daughter’s room, he responded; “what is she hiding, she is my daughter after all”. Another was sleeping with her daughters when he sees them outside with other men, he embarrasses and brutalizes them.
Continue reading @ www.chrisfidesblog.com

(1) (Reply)

After Lockdown Twerk Video / Essential Ingredients For Marriage/Relationship p / Updated 4 Sexy And Spicy Things Guys Really Wants In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.