Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Just Sad And Very Mad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Sad And Very Mad (727 Views)

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Sad And Very Mad by OloshoMan: 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
You really mean to tell me that there’s a God somewhere watching all of this happen? Watching as one of his daughters was raped in his house? Watching as a 12 year old baby was gang-raped by eleven men? Watching as the whole world burns?

Are you kidding me right now?

There are times when I desperately wish God actually exists. Like, sir, can’t you just do something? Intercede for once. People didn’t dedicate their whole lives to you only for you to fail them this way. Must you always be deadbeat?

Why can't God just do something instead of I'll punish you later. I would've done something to prevent this if I claim to be all powerful and good. God is very useless and incompetent. This is just sad. Very sad and Mad right now.

Nobody deserves to go this way.
Don't come here to say stupid things like God will punish the culprits.
Why didn't he stop it in the first place? Why is God and religion very useless ehh? Why?
If it was up to me I wouldn't exist in the first place. Even as an only son with a lot of inheritance, I'm not even thinking about bringing a child in this world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Enoch07: 4:35pm On May 31, 2020
oloshoman!!! u get beef with God sef?
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by ClitRaider: 4:40pm On May 31, 2020
Oloshoman, I've been fhucking hoes and hole eversince I can remember, I can tell you: there danger, there is evil and there is GOD.
I nearly drown in a bigg fatass pucci but God saved me.
What will pple like you say if you hear I died eating puccie?!

Jesus lives my niggah

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by petra1(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
OloshoMan:
You really mean to tell me that there’s a God somewhere watching all of this happen? Watching as one of his daughters was raped in his house? Watching as a 12 year old baby was gang-raped by eleven men? Watching as the whole world burns?

Theres God . But he's not the one running the show..he gave us power of choice. Satan is the author of evil . You should blame the devil rathe
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2020
petra1:

Theres God . But he's not the one running the show..he gave us power of choice. Satan is the author of evil . You should blame the devil rathe

Your imaginary god couldn't save that poor girl from those animals, even though she was in his "supposed holy temple".
Clowns.
If Buhari was God, he'd have done better and that's a fact.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by petra1(m): 2:15am On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your imaginary god couldn't save that poor girl from those animals, even though she was in his "supposed holy temple".
Clowns.

What did your own imaginary God do. Your father the devil was actually responsible

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 4:02am On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clowns.

So God is supposed to stop evil to prove that He is God? If Buhari or the girl's brother or pastor or police came in and saved her, would they be God? Do you think at all or just hate?

2 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2020
OloshoMan:

There are times when I desperately wish God actually exists. Like, sir, can’t you just do something? Intercede for once. People didn’t dedicate their whole lives to you only for you to fail them this way. Must you always be deadbeat?

Why can't God just do something instead of I'll punish you later. I would've done something to prevent this if I claim to be all powerful and good. God is very useless and incompetent. This is just sad. Very sad and Mad right now.

Nobody deserves to go this way.
Don't come here to say stupid things like God will punish the culprits.
Why didn't he stop it in the first place? Why is God and religion very useless ehh? Why?
If it was up to me I wouldn't exist in the first place. Even as an only son with a lot of inheritance, I'm not even thinking about bringing a child in this world.

Hold on, all the testimonies from people who claim God saved them this year, did you believe any of it? Supposing this girl posted on Facebook or Nairaland that God saved her from rapists, would you believe it? So why are you shedding crocodile tears here, wailing more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by OloshoMan: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2020
I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.
Image123:

Hold on, all the testimonies from people who claim God saved them this year, did you believe any of it? Supposing this girl posted on Facebook or Nairaland that God saved her from rapists, would you believe it? So why are you shedding crocodile tears here, wailing more than the bereaved?

4 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
OloshoMan:
I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound.

You could not answer the question. Do you think this is a beauty pageant?

2 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

So God is supposed to stop evil to prove that He is God? If Buhari or the girl's brother or pastor or police came in and saved her, would they be God? Do you think at all or just hate?

Next time, make good use of your brain before replying.
No one is asking him to prove anything.
The question is why didn't he stop it?
Infact if a police man steps in and stops the whole scenario from happening, he is times ten better than God.

3 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Next time, make good use of your brain before replying.
No one is asking him to prove anything.
The question is why didn't he stop it?
Infact if a police man steps in and stops the whole scenario from happening, he is times ten better than God.

Because He is sovereign. He doesn't just do things because He can do them. If He has to intervene in every situation and stop every unfavourable situation. Then He'd have to stop you from posting madness all over the forum. Don't you enjoy your freedom?

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

Because He is sovereign. He doesn't just do things because He can do them. If He has to intervene in every situation and stop every unfavourable situation.

That's why I said Buhari is better than him.
If he can choose to ignore doing the right thing, then he should not be regarded as a good god.
He's a god that sees evil and lets it slide. No different from a person whose friends went to steal money from a struggling market woman and decides to be quiet about it.

2 Likes

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

That's why I said Buhari is better than him.
If he can choose to ignore doing the right thing, then he should not be regarded as a good god.
He's a god that sees evil and lets it slide. No different from a person whose friends went to steal money from a struggling market woman and decides to be quiet about it.

Like you hid from the reality of my whole post by cutting it. Same way you hide from the whole nature of God to suit yourself. God is not 1+1. Life itself is more complex than fairy tales that you imagine God should be.
Let's turn the gun again. cheesy Do you do good to everyone you meet? Or you have other plans?

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by legionISproteus: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just buy another dog and
forget about the missing car.

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

Do you do good to everyone you meet? Or you have other plans?

No, let's set the question this way...
Would you do good to everyone, or help out everyone in danger if you had the ultimate power? cheesy
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, let's set the question this way...
Would you do good to everyone, or help out everyone in danger if you had the ultimate power? cheesy

Nope. When are going to stop dodging my questions, are you the artful dodger?
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

Nope. When are going to stop dodging my questions, are you the artful dodger?

Yes I do good to everyone I meet, if it's within my power. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes I do good to everyone I meet, if it's within my power. cheesy

No, you don't. Do you help every beggar you meet or you have other plans? Do you approve all your neighbours requests? Do you grant all your relatives wishes? Every time you say/think NO, is it because it is not within your power?
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

No, you don't. Do you help every beggar you meet or you have other plans? Do you approve all your neighbours requests? Do you grant all your relatives wishes? Every time you say/think NO, is it because it is not within your power?

Lol, you don't know me, so you can't conclude.
Yes I help every beggar, provided that I have enough to spare .
Yes, I approve my neighbor's requests, as long as it's within my power.
No, I can't grant anyone a wish I can't fulfill.
Yes, every time I say no, it's due to the fact that it's not within my power to fulfill such request or due to the fact that the request is not reasonable enough.

1 Like

Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, you don't know me, so you can't conclude.
Yes I help every beggar, provided that I have enough to spare .
Yes, I approve my neighbor's requests, as long as it's within my power.
No, I can't grant anyone a wish I can't fulfill.
Yes, every time I say no, it's due to the fact that it's not within my power to fulfill such request or due to the fact that the request is not reasonable enough.

i don't know you, but you ended up affirming that you don't do good to everyone you meet(with explanations). It remains for me to opine if your explanation is tenable or not. But one take away is that you have an excuse/explanation for not doing good all the time to everyone. You believe it's fair. i tell you what, God has explanations too. i believe they are tenable, you don't.
It's probably within your power to send 10,000 to an account number i provide now. But although you have it, you'll probably not spare it. Yes?
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Image123:

i don't know you, but you ended up affirming that you don't do good to everyone you meet(with explanations). It remains for me to opine if your explanation is tenable or not. But one take away is that you have an excuse/explanation for not doing good all the time to everyone. You believe it's fair. i tell you what, God has explanations too. i believe they are tenable, you don't.
It's probably within your power to send 10,000 to an account number i provide now. But although you have it, you'll probably not spare it. Yes?

Lol... The excuse is not being able to, because of not having enough to spare. Meaning, it's not within my power God has the power, so there's nothing he would lack by doing good.
There's no tangible excuse for not doing good to people as long as you have nothing to lose in the process. If doing good does not affect you or anyone negatively, then you have no excuse for not doing good.
If I give you 10,000 and I have just 11,000, it's going to be my loss because I don't have enough.

Unless you're implying that your god doesn't have the power to do good .

The difference here is the ability, not the reason.
Having the ability to do good as long as it doesn't affect you or anyone negatively

If you can give me a good reason why a god would watch a girl get raped and killed in the process without lifting a finger, then you'd have proved me wrong.
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol... The excuse is not being able to, because of not having enough to spare. Meaning, it's not within my power God has the power, so there's nothing he would lack by doing good.
There's no tangible excuse for not doing good to people as long as you have nothing to lose in the process. If doing good does not affect you or anyone negatively, then you have no excuse for not doing good.
If I give you 10,000 and I have just 11,000, it's going to be my loss because I don't have enough.

Unless you're implying that your god doesn't have the power to do good .

The difference here is the ability, not the reason.
Having the ability to do good as long as it doesn't affect you or anyone negatively

If you can give me a good reason why a god would watch a girl get raped and killed in the process without lifting a finger, then you'd have proved me wrong.

Good of you, very good. You're consistently reiterating that you will not do good even when you can. You have excuses which i probably agree with. But note the fact. You can have 10,000 that i/someone need but choose not to give it. It's your right and you expect me to understand it.

That's just a scenario but it solves the problem already except you still insist on having more scenarios. To you, it's not within your power, to the person asking for the help, it's within your power. It's right in your pocket, we just checked your account balance together as it were. But you're not giving it. You feel i'm being unreasonable, i feel you're watching me die, inconsiderate, wicked, selfish, inhumane. That's the scenario.

As simple as that illustration is, it happens all the time. These are realities in every day relationships. It's not a very strange thing to misunderstand God, or refuse to understand God, or simply not know God.
God is not Mr. Goody goody bag. He is Almighty. He is both merciful and severe, judge and creator, and many other things in One. He's not just dealing/relating with one person in view. He has the whole perspective and all of time in His hand.

It's bigger and more complex than one need. He sees all needs. You see one. i'd give you an angle in the next conversation.
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 5:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Image123:

Good of you, very good. You're consistently reiterating that you will not do good even when you can. You have excuses which i probably agree with. But note the fact. You can have 10,000 that i/someone need but choose not to give it. It's your right and you expect me to understand it.

That's just a scenario but it solves the problem already except you still insist on having more scenarios. To you, it's not within your power, to the person asking for the help, it's within your power. It's right in your pocket, we just checked your account balance together as it were. But you're not giving it. You feel i'm being unreasonable, i feel you're watching me die, inconsiderate, wicked, selfish, inhumane.
That's the scenario.
poor analogy. No one will consider you any of those things in real life if you are being asked for 10,000 and you have only 11,000 to feed yourself and your family. Infact, those words @bolded is what would be considered of someone who feels the need to be helped even when he/she clearly knows the person doesn't have enough.

As simple as that illustration is, it happens all the time. These are realities in every day relationships. It's not a very strange thing to misunderstand God, or refuse to understand God, or simply not know God.
God is not Mr. Goody goody bag. He is Almighty. He is both merciful and severe, judge and creator, and many other things in One. He's not just dealing/relating with one person in view. He has the whole perspective and all of time in His hand.

It's bigger and more complex than one need. He sees all needs. You see one. i'd give you an angle in the next conversation.

That's why I said... Give me a good reason why your god will choose not to help while watching a poor girl get raped and killed. If you can answer that, you'd have proved me wrong.

And it seems like you don't understand what I'm saying.

There is no excuse for not doing good if it does not affect you or anyone negatively.

If I have 11,000 and I give you 10,000, how am I going to feed my family? My decision of giving you 10,000 will have a negative effect on my side.
Now, what negative effect will helping a dying girl have on your god's side?

It's two things...
If your god sees something like that and ignores: He is not a good god.
If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent . Do you agree?
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:
poor analogy. No one will consider you any of those things in real life if you are being asked for 10,000 and you have only 11,000 to feed yourself and your family. Infact, those words @bolded is what would be considered of someone who feels the need to be helped even when he/she clearly knows the person doesn't have enough.

It seems you are excited. We are not talking about the knowledge of the person that needs help, are we? You would be crying above the bereaved then really. Do you need help? NO, or do you? The 'christian' needs help, supposedly. And God is supposedly not giving it. Now the unbeliever gives an analogy that the christian clearly knows that God does not have enough?
cheesy cheesy How do you feel playing God? We said you have the needed 10,000 but you refused to give it. You are giving excuse that you have 11,000 only. Remember?
You speak naively. i'll tell you what happens in real life. The day you stop giving or refuse to give, people usually forget the good of the past. They'll call you names and label you like it's their right to receive help. Probably, you are not used to the realities of helping others. You sound very theoretical, your readings are distorting you.

You say you have just 11,000 and cannot give 10,000. People will put it to you that you are a liar. They will remind you how they helped you in similar case/circumstance. They'll cajole you on sacrificial giving, they'll convince you on how you'll get back your money before dusk. These are just four scenes of what will be done to your EXCUSES.

Again that's real life. And remember that you actually have 10,000 that i need but refused to give me. Instead, you are giving me excuses(you even boasted that you have more than 10,000, you have 11,000). You should have helped me. angry

That's why I staid... Give me a good reason why your god will choose not to help while watching a poor girl get raped and killed. If you can answer that, you'd have proved me wrong.

And it seems like you don't understand what I'm saying.

There is no excuse for not doing good if it does not affect you or anyone negatively.

If I have 11,000 and I give you 10,000, how am I going to feed my family? My decision of giving you 10,000 will have a negative effect on my side.
Now, what negative effect will helping a dying girl have on your god's side?

It's two things...
If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent . Do you agree?
[/quote]

You have given me your untenable excuse for not been able to help with what you have. Now's my turn cheesy cheesy i told you i'll give an angle.
Now, with respect for the dead and those directly affected. i'll give a general angle. Let's imagine that Mr Y was killed in church.
We both know that been in church does not make Mr Y a child of God or a real christian. Like you are probably Samuel by name from your samz moniker. Samuel is a christian/bible name. Doesn't make you a christian. You might have even gone to church too on Sundays, who cares? Point is that you don't necessarily presuppose that God must go all blazing because Mr Y who is not a christian is killed in church.

On another angle, there are actually 360 and more angles in real life you know? On another angle, Sister Z is a child of God, killed in church. Now, suppose that God is all powerful and all knowing and taking His children to heaven. Suppose that God sees that Sister Z is in great shape to go to heaven, and might lose shape in future. Even ordinary chess players know what to do in that case.
i do not watch much football, but i recall one world cup match between Ghana and Uruguay. A player handled the ball instead of allowing a goal in the dying minutes. He is an hero to his people till tomorrow, but a villian to FIFA and others.

Another angle. Sometimes, a wise farmer buries seeds to receive an harvest. To a simple mind, he is losing and burying seeds. God permitted Stephen to join Him, and soon gained big fish Paul if you know the story. This scenerio replays throughout church history. The blood of the matyrs is the seed of the church as it were. It is usually not surprising that some of the people that killed sister Z may become greater servants of God than sister Z ever was. i don't usually say this but it applies to skeptics often, "God works in 'mysterious' ways".
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Image123:

It seems you are excited. We are not talking about the knowledge of the person that needs help, are we? You would be crying above the bereaved then really. Do you need help? NO, or do you? The 'christian' needs help, supposedly. And God is supposedly not giving it. Now the unbeliever gives an analogy that the christian clearly knows that God does not have enough?
cheesy cheesy How do you feel playing God? We said you have the needed 10,000 but you refused to give it. You are giving excuse that you have 11,000 only. Remember?
You speak naively. i'll tell you what happens in real life. The day you stop giving or refuse to give, people usually forget the good of the past. They'll call you names and label you like it's their right to receive help. Probably, you are not used to the realities of helping others. You sound very theoretical, your readings are distorting you.

You say you have just 11,000 and cannot give 10,000. People will put it to you that you are a liar. They will remind you how they helped you in similar case/circumstance. They'll cajole you on sacrificial giving, they'll convince you on how you'll get back your money before dusk. These are just four scenes of what will be done to your EXCUSES.
But according to you, they've already seen my account na. So what reason do they have to call me a liar? grin

You're not getting the point young man...
What does your god have to lose if he helps the girl from getting raped? I have already given you a valid reason why I can't give someone 10,000 out of 11,000. Give me a good reason why your god refused to help the girl when she called unto him while those animals raped her. cheesy

Again that's real life. And remember that you actually have 10,000 that i need but refused to give me. Instead, you are giving me excuses(you even boasted that you have more than 10,000, you have 11,000). You should have helped me. >:
Answer this simple question.
If I don't give you 10,000 out of 11,000 for valid reasons, does that make me a good or bad person?
(a) Yes it makes you a bad person.
(b) No, it doesn't make you bad person.

I await your answer to this. cheesy

You have given me your untenable excuse for not been able to help with what you have. Now's my turn cheesy cheesy
On another angle, there are actually 360 and more angles in real life you know? On another angle, Sister Z is a child of God, killed in church. Now, suppose that God is all powerful and all knowing and taking His children to heaven. Suppose that God sees that Sister Z is in great shape to go to heaven, and might lose shape in future. Even ordinary chess players know what to do in that case.
okay, let me get this straight. Your god's way of taking people to heaven is by allowing them get raped and killed in the most horrible manner? grin
Wow, what a good god.
If he felt her time was ripe, are you saying that your god planned the attack on her so she can die and go to heaven?
Nawa. grin
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Image123:

You keep dodging my questions young man. cheesy

If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent .

Do you agree?
YES OR NO. cheesy
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
kingxsamz:
But according to you, they've already seen my account na. So what reason do they have to call me a liar? grin

You're not getting the point young man...
What does your god have to lose if he helps the girl from getting raped? I have already given you a valid reason why I can't give someone 10,000 out of 11,000. Give me a good reason why your god refused to help the girl when she called unto him while those animals raped her. cheesy

You seem to be enjoying your newly conferred godinity, you're already revelling in calling me your boy. Who knows if i give you one week, you'd probably request for my life, my worship and my tithes. i see you're just a jealous guy, jealous of not being God. Anyway. wake up. The point remains that you have more than i/the requester needs, but you are not giving it because of your own reasons. You confess to having 11,000 but we need just 10,000 here god. You have it, give it and stop giving excuses. Today is 3rd of June, we know and calculated already that you would be paid for last month. You're not a salesboy, you are god, remember. You cannot live on 11,000 for the whole of June. We know that already, so stop giving us untenable excuses.

Answer this simple question.
If I don't give you 10,000 out of 11,000 for valid reasons, does that make me a good or bad person?
(a) Yes it makes you a bad person.
(b) No, it doesn't make you bad person.

I await your answer to this. cheesy

okay, let me get this straight. Your god's way of taking people to heaven is by allowing them get raped and killed in the most horrible manner? grin
Wow, what a good god.
If he felt her time was ripe, are you saying that your god planned the attack on her so she can die and go to heaven?
Nawa. grin

You have not given any valid reasons in the sight of the requester or me. i'm sure if we did a poll, there'd be people that would ask you to give out that 10,000. The same way when/if God gave 'a valid reason for not giving', we will have people supporting Him and people that do not agree.
If you don't give me 10,000 and you have 11,000, you wish me to say that you are a good person still. That's exactly what we are saying about God, DUH. God is good all the time, remember? See your life, with less than 50,000, you too want to be good all the time.

Get this straight, God can take people to Heaven by death, allowing death. Death is a means of transport, not a destination. Death is sometimes allowed for a greater good. God allowed His Son Jesus to die the most gruesome death on the cross of Calvary. We are celebrating it still 2020 years after. There are millions of people who would gladly be bundled into a box or cross the Sahara desert if they were sure they'd get to Europe from Africa. They don't really care about the transport means. In the real world, we do not all go to Europe on a first class ticket. In case you somehow did not get that, we cannot all go to Heaven like Elijah.

kingxsamz:

You keep dodging my questions young man. cheesy

If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent .

Do you agree?
YES OR NO. cheesy

Do you think He ignored it? i watched some episode of the popular Money Heist. A guard killed one of the thieves but got injured, and the leader of the thieves told the other thieves to help the guard recuperate. Do you suppose that they ignored the death of one of their own? If you watched it, you probably clapped in awe and amazement. You probably extolled their 'focus, calculation, discipline' etc for the greater good as it were. God is a much greater Grand Weaver.
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by kingxsamz(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Image123:

You seem to be enjoying your newly conferred godinity, you're already revelling in calling me your boy. Who knows if i give you one week, you'd probably request for my life, my worship and my tithes. i see you're just a jealous guy,
Lame

jealous of not being God. Anyway. wake up. The point remains that you have more than i/the requester needs, but you are not giving it because of your own reasons. You confess to having 11,000 but we need just 10,000 here god. You have it, give it and stop giving excuses. Today is 3rd of June, we know and calculated already that you would be paid for last month. You're not a salesboy, you are god, remember. You cannot live on 11,000 for the whole of June. We know that already, so stop giving us untenable excuses.

Why do you keep dodging the question now? grin
When this argument started you claimed I was dodging questions... Now you won't answer any?

What does your god have to lose if he helped that girl who was killed?
If you can give us a very good reason why your god allowed the girl to be killed in such gruesome manner without lifting a finger, then you'd have proved your point.

You have not given any valid reasons in the sight of the requester or me. i'm sure if we did a poll, there'd be people that would ask you to give out that 10,000. The same way when/if God gave 'a valid reason for not giving', we will have people supporting Him and people that do not agree.
If you don't give me 10,000 and you have 11,000, you wish me to say that you are a good person still. That's exactly what we are saying about God, DUH. God is good all the time, remember? See your life, with less than 50,000, you too want to be good all the time.

You are afraid to answer my questions. I understand. grin
My reason for not giving 10,000 out of 11,000 was because I had to feed my family. Do you expect them to starve simply because someone asked me for help? If you don't consider that a valid reason, then you're lying to yourself. cheesy
Now give me a valid reason for your god's impotency.

Get this straight, God can take people to Heaven by death, allowing death. Death is a means of transport, not a destination. Death is sometimes allowed for a greater good. God allowed His Son Jesus to die the most gruesome death on the cross of Calvary. We are celebrating it still 2020 years after. There are millions of people who would gladly be bundled into a box or cross the Sahara desert if they were sure they'd get to Europe from Africa. They don't really care about the transport means. In the real world, we do not all go to Europe on a first class ticket. In case you somehow did not get that, we cannot all go to Heaven like Elijah.
Yes now.... cheesy That's why he watched that girl get raped and killed, with her head bashed in with a fire extinguisher. And all happened in his supposed house.
Your god is just too good abeg. grin

Do you think He ignored it? i watched some episode of the popular Money Heist. A guard killed one of the thieves but got injured, and the leader of the thieves told the other thieves to help the guard recuperate. Do you suppose that they ignored the death of one of their own? If you watched it, you probably clapped in awe and amazement. You probably extolled their 'focus, calculation, discipline' etc for the greater good as it were. God is a much greater Grand Weaver.

Lol, you're embarrassing yourself young man...
If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent.
Why are you using the actions of man to compare with your god? I thought he was a supreme god. grin

Do you agree?
YES OR NO.

It's just a yes or no question ... I didn't ask you for a sermon.
You're asking me if I think he ignored it. undecided
If you can answer my questions then I'll know you're smart. Don't go around it and stop beating around the bush... Just answer directly. Let's see. If you're smart or not.
Re: Just Sad And Very Mad by Image123(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Oh, this didn't appear in my mentions and i've been a bit busy.

kingxsamz:

Lame

Call it the lame Truth.

Why do you keep dodging the question now? grin
When this argument started you claimed I was dodging questions... Now you won't answer any?

What does your god have to lose if he helped that girl who was killed?
If you can give us a very good reason why your god allowed the girl to be killed in such gruesome manner without lifting a finger, then you'd have proved your point.

i answered your question tey tey, but you do not like my answer. cheesy You actually dodged my questions until i pointed it out, it's not just a claim but the truth. You're are asking for an explanation of God's behaviour, i am showing you that you behave worse and will defend your selfish self like you have done. i'm smarter than explaining God to you. It'd be like speaking Russian to you, you would not understand. Here it is again.

Isa_55:8  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You'd probably observe that some person(s) have been liking my post and probably yours too. Those are people that likely understand our 'languages'. i already gave you scenes of what God might lose or gain, but of course you could not understand. Same way in the real world, many people who need 10,000 will never understand why you that has more than 10,000 refuse to give them. To you they are inconsiderate, to them you are inconsiderate. That's life, not laboratory.

You are afraid to answer my questions. I understand. grin
My reason for not giving 10,000 out of 11,000 was because I had to feed my family. Do you expect them to starve simply because someone asked me for help? If you don't consider that a valid reason, then you're lying to yourself. cheesy
Now give me a valid reason for your god's impotency.

It seems you are either very young or shielded from helping people. If you are someone who people usually meet for favours, you'd understand/acknowledge how 'unreasonable' people can be when you do not grant their requests. Like i have said, when others gave testimonies of how God delivered them from rapists, accidents, death, loss etc, you never believed them or acknowledged God's potency. Those who know God know God. He is God all by Himself. He's not banking on your belief for survival.

Yes now.... cheesy That's why he watched that girl get raped and killed, with her head bashed in with a fire extinguisher. And all happened in his supposed house.
Your god is just too good abeg. grin

He's the Supreme Grand Weaver, not as petty as humans. If the dead is a christian, you should actually envy her right now. She'd be in a great place you may never be if you continue in folly. Some stow away and slaves 300years ago are probably grateful today that they and their descendants are in North America. That's just North America, not Heaven. i'm sure there are millions of africans who unfortunately will prefer to be shipped/bundled off to North America than to continue having plots of land in their home country. This is the reality, not morality of life that you hide like an ostrich from.
ALL but one of Jesus' 12 disciples died a gruesome death, get that into your big brain. It's not new or shocking to God.

Lol, you're embarrassing yourself young man...
If your god sees something like that and doesn't help because he can't : Then he is incompetent.
Why are you using the actions of man to compare with your god? I thought he was a supreme god. grin

Do you agree?
YES OR NO.

It's just a yes or no question ... I didn't ask you for a sermon.
You're asking me if I think he ignored it. undecided
If you can answer my questions then I'll know you're smart. Don't go around it and stop beating around the bush... Just answer directly. Let's see. If you're smart or not.

Is it not better to embarrass yourself and live than die in self deceit? Do you have an example of a good god to determine which one is good or bad? Do you know an eutomaticopaston? If you don't know an eutomaticopaston, have never seen an eutomaticopaston, how do you reasonably and confidently say this is not a good eutomaticopaston. Don't be a fool always, think. If you do not know God or any god, you don't know a good or bad one. It is people like us that know God that are to train you like we did to those that trained you.
BTW, God uses the actions, attributes and qualities of man, rock, water, lion, dove, things we can see to describe and explain Himself. It's all over the Bible. It's called ILLUSTRATION duh.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers Against Untimely Death / Enough Of This Error: Invitation Of Comedians To Perform In Church / The Most Blessed Woman In The Bible (not Mary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.