Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! (6568 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Am I The Father? (picture) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by moderngist(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2020
On my way coming from Abuja to owerri after a successful business venture. I met this young beautiful lady in the bus I boarded. We became friends. She ended up in my house in owerri. It was not intentional. This girl is angelically beautiful.
Actually her visit was meant to be a stop over. Oh my God this lockdown!!. She got caught up in the lockdown after spending the night in my room.
At first I enjoyed her stay. We did every thing "doable".
I had the greatest fun of my life. The taste of her lips is something unimaginable. The way she begs to suck....click to read more...https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2020
U r not in trouble.

U r gonna be a daddy.

Enjoy the life papi.

10 Likes

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Shezkid01(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2020
When you go finish this story

2 Likes

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by bigtt76(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2020
When she delivers name the babe Lockinatu cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2020
What a thread!

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Jevvy(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2020
LOBATAN!

so there is still good SAMARITANS[left] in this life....

the LIPS was sweet bah, and every other thing ABI
Don't worry the sweetest PART would soon be on the way..

Lip+smooching+every every* 3months plus of lock down =ejima na bia.. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by mytime24(f): 10:03pm On May 31, 2020
bigtt76:
lol cheesy

Or covinus

3 Likes

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2020
covikson go better grin grin grin people go just think say the pikin na citizen of Sweden grin grin grin
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Rickmann: 10:49pm On May 31, 2020
moderngist:
On my way coming from Abuja to owerri after a successful business venture. I met this young beautiful lady in the bus I boarded. We became friends. She ended up in my house in owerri. It was not intentional. This girl is angelically beautiful.
Actually her visit was meant to be a stop over. Oh my God this lockdown!!. She got caught up in the lockdown after spending the night in my room.
I had the greatest fun of my life. The taste of her lips is something unimaginable. The way she begs to suck....click to read more...https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/

Bros, how were u able to travel from Abuja all the way to the east during the 'lockdown'? Man, this wasn't well cooked, try another recipe pls grin

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2020
Give the baby ds wonderful name BAJINOTU. You deserve to be a father since you no wan marry, shebi your eye don clear now bah?
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by uchechefaith(f): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2020
One of my friends is into same mess now! impregnated a lady in this lockdown

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2020
La Click La Collapse grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2020
bigtt76:
mytime24:
lol cheesy
Or covinus

or COVIDEJI
COVIDAYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Iceyjayz: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2020
mytime24:
lol cheesy
Or covinus
Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by YorubaKing: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by sesameq: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2020
the names of the baby are

coronavirus, lock down, covid19, social distancing, face mask, nose mask, hand gloves, infrared thermometers

happy birth and long life and prosperity.
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Shormiey(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2020
moderngist:
Lie kee you there op........so fake undecided
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by moderngist(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Click to read more
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by CrazyCrane: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Rickmann:

Bros, how were u able to travel from Abuja all the way to the east during the 'lockdown'? Man, this wasn't well cooked, try another recipe pls grin

its possible.
I traveled from ogoja to obudu to owerri. it took me two days, when I was done with my assignment I came back to ogoja...
my colleague traveled from ogoja to warri.
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Shukusheka(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Bloggers with their stupid lies again. Una no dey tire?
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Gentle0wavez: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Shormiey:

Lie kee you there op........so fake undecided

He just writing a story to entertain us na. You sef, you no fit pretend and play along. Tell him sorry.
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Shormiey(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

He just writing a story to entertain us na. You sef, you no fit pretend and play along. Tell him sorry.
He made me go to his page for lying sake .... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by divineuk(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2020
No be only click
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Kharol1234: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
congratulations grin
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Hugo55(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
LA Click LA Virus
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by Champneys: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
moderngist:

Were Onidokudo.
Deal with your angelical problem!!!!
May God click your fu...cking pri.....ck to a bloody rat trap!
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by moderngist(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Pls church mind pls
Re: I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
You don't know who she is, you just picked her from no where and brought her to your house, this is how some people bring troubles to themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Olosho And Runz Girls? / Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Share Your Ghost Stories Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.