Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles (1270 Views)

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2020
As far as I am concerned I have no business cooking or doing the dishes... if we are dating, then expect me to expect you to understand what your obligations are. I need not spell them out to you.

There is nothing romantic about waking up in the morning and making breakfast while she's lying in bed expecting me to wake her up to come eat even without brushing her teeth... You go chop slap !!! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09am On Jun 01, 2020
to each their own bro, if thats what you worry about while dating someone then so be it.... there are more important things that you guys should enjoy than who will cook/clean.

my rule on the issue is very simple:
- if its YOUR house and she is a guest, then she has no fukcing obligation to do anything, and vice versa. if she wants to help, fine, if she doesnt, fine!
- if you guys live together, then such stuff should be sorted well before you move her in.
- if you guys live together, she knew that she would become your private chef/cleaner, she accepted it and now she no wan do again, then get rid of her.... et voila!

BTW there is indeed nothing romantic about inviting someone over and expecting them to cook and clean for you (or what not) etc... who even cooked/cleaned your house before you met her and/or when she isnt there?

1 Like

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by jorion(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:
As far as I am concerned I have no business cooking or doing the dishes... if we are dating, then expect me to expect you to understand what your obligations are. I need not spell them out to you.

There is nothing romantic about waking up in the morning and making breakfast while she's lying in bed expecting me to wake her up to come eat even without brushing her teeth... You go chop slap !!! cheesy

As long as she gets to provide the finances legitimately, I could care less. I don fling my male ego for common sense years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by ednut1(m): 4:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Change your name to bad brain
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

As long as she gets to provide the finances legitimately, I could care less. I don fling my male ego for common sense years ago
cheesy
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 01, 2020
ednut1:
Change your name to bad brain
why?
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Gentle0wavez: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2020
I can't do house chores In the name of equality Tufiakwa!!! Instead I pay a maid to do my part. I will do sha if wifey is sick or heavily pregnant ( For romantic purpose only) . But if she doesn't want to cook or clean, no problem. I will pay to get it done, but there ain't no way I am doing that shit, there just ain't no way. No matter how broke I am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I can't do house chores In the name of equality Tufiakwa!!! Instead I pay a maid to do my part. I will do sha if wifey is sick or heavily pregnant ( For romantic purpose only) . But if she doesn't want to cook or clean, no problem. I will pay to get it done, but there ain't no way I am doing that shit, there just ain't no way. No matter how broke I am.
cheesy
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by James4bright(m): 6:46am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Dude you are smart, for real. As long as she'd provide her finances for the family upkeep too, then my ego would be less.

But if I'm the only one providing, I won't even wash a spoon.
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2020
James4bright:

Dude you are smart, for real. As long as she'd provide her finances for the family upkeep too, then my ego would be less.

But if I'm the only one providing, I won't even wash a spoon.
OMG
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by bobokeshington: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

It's no big deal taking good care of your girlfriend or wife. You need to grow up!

1 Like

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
bobokeshington:

It's no big deal taking good care of your girlfriend or wife. You need to grow up!
Be careful... I could hurt you with one sling. State ur opinions and leave. old fool.
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by ecstasy357(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

Your beliefs, your doctrine, your life

Nor go beat anybody pikin say she nor cook for u.

Learn to know a woman, her beliefs and doctrines before getting married to her. If she nor b d cooking type, No try to change am o...only God can change people.
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Bluezy13(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
lolz..dts ur opinion dude...wat wud make u happy may not make anoda happy n dts Y dey say one man meat na anoda man poison...relationship or marriage tinz no get one majour manual...jus do watever rocks ur boat

1 Like

Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
paulolee:
lolz..dts ur opinion dude...wat wud make u happy may not make anoda happy n dts Y dey say one man meat na anoda man poison...relationship or marriage tinz no get one majour manual...jus do watever rocks ur boat
smart guy... Nice one
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jjj
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Premiumwriter: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na wetin I de talk wey some girls de say me I no de romantic.

Which nonsense. I'll provide financially. Buy her all she needs including the food she'll eat and you expect me to still cook and wash plates and even my own clothes?

Wetin come be her own contribution to the relationship? If both of us are working and contributing to the house even if it's not equally I may want to do some part of the work.

But my wife gat understand say na help I de help am do the work no be because we de equal. That's trash.

If females want to be equal in marriage, they should tell their fathers to stop collecting bride price.
Re: Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Na wetin I de talk wey some girls de say me I no de romantic.

Which nonsense. I'll provide financially. Buy her all she needs including the food she'll eat and you expect me to still cook and wash plates and even my own clothes?

Wetin come be her own contribution to the relationship? If both of us are working and contributing to the house even if it's not equally I may want to do some part of the work.

But my wife gat understand say na help I de help am do the work no be because we de equal. That's trash.

If females want to be equal in marriage, they should tell their fathers to stop collecting bride price.
Fulaniherdsman come O !

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Banished From Community Over Sex With Community Small Boys / The Ogbanje Boy (true Life Testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.