Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Maybe I Will Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe I Will Break Up With Her (1041 Views)

Money No Dey! Abeg, I Wan Start Gay Maybe I Go See Money / I'm Tired. Maybe I Drank Too Much. (my Picture Now) / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmm.yesterday was actually the marlians day so me and my niggas eventually tried to put on a life show in a nearest bar in our area(foundation hotel bar)i already told my gf to come with as much friends she could bring which she did,its fine i appreciated it but something happened.in the round table where we sat i was discussing with her that i will take her on a shopping the next day and she aggreed,few minutes later it was time for a dance show where we both started the dance until she went to receive a phone call,on her absence my twine(a female)engaged with me in a rough dance where she met us,the next thing she did is she gave me a thunder slap and push my twine into the nearest swiming pool eventually the show ended because of her rude behaviour.now the next day was her birthday which have promised her for a shopping.but an adage says promise and fail is a dept.what should i do.remember she don't no its my twine.and my friends just told her about the 100k package i got for her...should i forgive her.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by extol1(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
op, you don't have any problem if what you know is woman

1 Like

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by donbachi(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2020
which wan be forgive again,wetin she do u?all dis na because ur plan no work.u wan use next day shopping spree put her on rapid that nite,but devil put sand sand for ur garri.

1 Like

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
grin Sha you da whine me ni.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by SocialJustice: 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
Oliverjr326:
Hmmm.yesterday was actually the marlians day so me and my niggas eventually tried to put on a life show in a nearest bar in our area(foundation hotel bar)i already told my gf to come with as much friends she could bring which she did,its fine i appreciated it but something happened.in the round table where we sat i was discussing with her that i will take her on a shopping the next day and she aggreed,few minutes later it was time for a dance show where we both started the dance until she went to receive a phone call,on her absence my twine(a female)engaged with me in a rough dance where she met us,the next thing she did is she gave me a thunder slap and push my twine into the nearest swiming pool eventually the show ended because of her rude behaviour.now the next day was her birthday which have promised her for a shopping.but an adage says promise and fail is a dept.what should i do.remember she don't no its my twine.and my friends just told her about the 100k package i got for her...should i forgive her.
What's the meaning of twine?

1 Like

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by MunorAnne(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Mstchew.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
What's the meaning of twine?
my twine sister.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Westernlove: 10:22pm On May 31, 2020
MunorAnne:
Mstchew.

Aunty wetin happen? Why you dey Vex? Well I Just read wetin the Mumu Op write lol....

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
MunorAnne:
Mstchew.
sad
MunorAnne:
Mstchew.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2020
Westernlove:

Aunty wetin happen? Why you dey Vex? Well I Just read wetin the Mumu Op write lol....
angry
Westernlove:

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by SocialJustice: 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
Oliverjr326:
my twine sister.
Twin
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2020
SocialJustice:
Twin
cheesy
SocialJustice:
Twin
Slip of typing.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by BigJoe19: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Oliverjr326:
Yes forgive her give her your life savings, if it is not enough go to the bank to take a loan.

Pathetic simp. undecided undecided
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Oliverjr326(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
BigJoe19:
Yes forgive her give her your life savings, if it is not enough go to the bank to take a loan.

tongue
BigJoe19:

Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by chatinent: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2020
1. You are a Marlian. So futureless. 2. All your life resolves around woman. So purposeless. 3. You were dancing roughly with your own twin sister! So irresponsible. . My verdict: she for give you headbutt on that your teeth.
Re: Maybe I Will Break Up With Her by Angelacruz: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Very pathetic
BigJoe19:

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This On Jumia / Is It Right For A Lady In Courtship To Visit Her Bachelor Friend / Who Sabi Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.