Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Need Serious Advise On My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Serious Advise On My Marriage (1669 Views)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nairalander please i need ur advise on my marriage... Am 28 and my wife is 25 years of age and we have a kid of over 1 year old... We got married early last year... My problem with her is her mother always trying to get involved in our marriage to the extend of influencing her packing out of my house around May.. I was compelled by my parents to accept her due to my child.. Now she has been displaying different attitudes such as tearing clothes on me, smashing my phone, insulting my siblings and have tried standing up against her but just being calm not to touch her... She is always nagging and complaining over money and this is someone dat does not learn a handjob or even av any good certificate. am fed up of her nd ready to break up with her but am thinking of the resources my parent invested in the marriage and avoiding the tagged of being a failure in the marriage. ..
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by MAGG0T(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is she brought up by a single mom?? If yes, then she's twice as useless..

If u must continue with such marriage go show ur parents the portion of land they'll bury u, na so death de knock on ur door so..

No marriage is worth dying for, if ur rest of mind isn't guaranteed u better quit,..

10 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by SmartProf(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
I got angry when I read the last part of your post which suggests you are coping with shit cos of the resources your parent have invested in your marriage, and not wanting to be tagged a failure in marriage. In the first place what were the virtues you saw before being attracted to her. Look, you are reaping the pain of being careless with what you should have been most careful about before choosing a partner. To crown it all, you aren't brave enough to run a home, little wonder why her mother has taken over. Bro organize a meeting that will involve your both families and table your matter so that the elders amongst your family members can counsel you both. If you can't resolve your differences afterwards, take a little break or you begin to make plans towards joining the association of divorced individuals. The load you are carrying today is too heavy for your age cos you hurriedly ate from the wrong honey pot.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Mood11: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your parents invested money
Her mom invested words
Nairalanders will invest confusion.

Take your family matter off media

3 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by dorin27(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm...this one is serious.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Xixtie(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Got married at 27 years? Seriously?
You think marriage na boju boju? Now manage your home and stop being a crying baby.
Marriage isn't for babies to begin with.

4 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Tenshades(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
Nairalander please i need ur advise on my marriage... Am 28 and my wife is 25 years of age and we have a kid of over 1 year old... We got married early last year... My problem with her is her mother always trying to get involved in our marriage to the extend of influencing her packing out of my house around May.. I was compelled by my parents to accept her due to my child.. Now she has been displaying different attitudes such as tearing clothes on me, smashing my phone, insulting my siblings and have tried standing up against her but just being calm not to touch her... She is always nagging and complaining over money and this is someone dat does not learn a handjob or even av any good certificate. am fed up of her nd ready to break up with her but am thinking of the resources my parent invested in the marriage and avoiding the tagged of being a failure in the marriage. ..

You saw the reg flag during courtship but you ignored, isn't it?

You have allowed your heart to do the work of your brain and vice versa.

Sorry to say.

If divorcing each other will give you back your sanity and peace of mind, do it.

If endurance to her troubles will give u your sanity and peace of mind, continue.

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=MAGG0T post=94764146] Is she brought up by a single mom?? If yes, then she's twice as useless..

If u must continue with such marriage go show ur parents the portion of land they'll bury u, na so death de knock on ur door so..

No marriage is worth dying for, if ur rest of mind isn't guaranteed u better quit,..

Yes
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Sympathize with you Brother..
I Can Imagine the Pains you feel inside of you..

The Both of you Need Experienced Godly Marriage Counsellors to mentor and guide you.

I Pray For you!
My God work on you and your Wife.
My God Rekindle the Love that brought u both together

Most Important, you Both need to Genuinely get saved and Conciously Walk with God in all your Affairs..

3 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by TainyLite(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
We all learn every blessed day
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by ProphetofOdin: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
The marriage is still young for all this. But find an elderly person(someone ur wife respects) with wisdom and confide in.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Marriage is for pussy ass niggarrs who are afraid to go against the status quo.

You signed up for that shit, you gonna face your shit yourself niggarr!

The real niggarrs out there are them niggarrs with baby mamas who aren't tied to no bitch all in the name of a motherfvcking union.

Zero worries my niggarr! Zero emotions my niggarr!!

Level up niggarr!!

Wizkid, Burna boy, Timaya, Meek Mill, are few examples of real niggarrs.

Davido will be a pussy niggarr if he joins the married gang.

Cut them bitches off when they start causing you worries, the only worry you should have is when you ain't getting enough stacks.

You nah mean!

No, pussy ass niggar, you don't.

Peace out

4 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Xixtie(f): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Marriage is for pussy ass niggarrs who are afraid to go against the status quo.

You signed up for that shit, you gonna face your shit yourself niggarr!

The real niggarrs out there are them niggarrs with baby mamas who aren't tied to no bitch all in the name of a motherfvcking union.

Zero worries my niggarr! Zero emotions my niggarr!!

Level up niggarr!!

Wizkid, Burna boy, Timaya, Meek Mill, are few examples of real niggarrs.

Davido will be a pussy niggarr if he joins the married gang.

Cut them bitches off when they start causing you worries, the only worry you should have is when you ain't getting enough stacks.

You nah mean!

No, pussy ass niggar, you don't.

Peace out
You deserve an award.
The most retarded imbecileee to ever cross the face of Nairaland. You only typed trash.
Who broke your heart little one?

3 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
it is a very delicate issue and it requires patience and clear tactics!
as much as money is involved.it requires common sense and special wisdom
besides this is one side story
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
Nairalander please i need ur advise on my marriage... Am 28 and my wife is 25 years of age and we have a kid of over 1 year old... We got married early last year... My problem with her is her mother always trying to get involved in our marriage to the extend of influencing her packing out of my house around May.. I was compelled by my parents to accept her due to my child.. Now she has been displaying different attitudes such as tearing clothes on me, smashing my phone, insulting my siblings and have tried standing up against her but just being calm not to touch her ... She is always nagging and complaining over money and this is someone dat does not learn a handjob or even av any good certificate. am fed up of her nd ready to break up with her but am thinking of the resources my parent invested in the marriage and avoiding the tagged of being a failure in the marriage. ..
so we can say from the bolded that this marriage was not from courtship but both parents are heavily involved in this your union
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

You deserve an award.
The most retarded imbecileee to ever cross the face of Nairaland. You only typed trash.
Who broke your heart little one?

The fvck!!

I guess I'm gonna have to follow the words on your motherfvcking signature.

Ain't no use dragging words with your kind.

I said what I said, BITCH!!!

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
this first thing is for you to calm and listen exactly to what she is trying to convey to you apart from "money".
from your write up the only notible thing you are picking up is her demand for money.this may be considered as your side of the story but you need to get exactly what she trying to get across to you(not as straight forward as you think)
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by felzokugo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm....social media shaa. People can not even hide thier dirty linen anymore.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
you will have to get right back to the first quarrel and pin point what happened and who said what and how to trace how far down this unresolved issue has gone
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
married women sometimes call money to cover a whole bunch of unresolved and unanswered questions from their husbands.it could be a simple thing as careless as not remembering to fulfill a promise,to narcissistic behaviour or mood swing as a result of child birth of career stagnation ?
just. all down and study your situation and pin point exactly the stages of unresolved issues.
it could even be the way you talk to her sef
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Let's break this down into individual conflict resolution skills:
Communication.
Emotional intelligence.
Stress management.
Empathy.
Impartiality.
Negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Skylee(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
I want to appreciate your courage & endurance for not beating her despite all the naggings & others. It's very bad for a man to beat a woman irrespective of the provocation.
However, before presenting my advice to you on what to do, that she didn't learn any handwork or have good certificate isn't a criteria any longer. You knew all that before marrying her.
#My advise: if finance is the cause of the misunderstanding between you guys, I pray God bless you. Do find something to do or rather strive more, you're the head of that family. Don't be egoistic that you can't do a particular job at this time.
Secondly, there's a method of dealing with women in such a way that, if it works on your wife, will humble her. I call it, "SILENCE MOOD TACTICS".
Only respond to her with, ok, yes, no e.t.c. Stop joking, playing or other mesmerizing stuffs you do before. BUT YOU MUST PROVIDE FOR HER NEEDS MONETARILY if you want it to have effect on her.
Thirdly, encourage her to be religious, she may meet elderly women for good advise there.
Lastly, ask God to help you as there's no correct formular for satisfying a woman unless you wanna kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by JIMMY1393: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
You think marriage na boju boju? Now manage your home and stop being a crying baby.
I'm confused...is 27 not more than a suitable age to get married again or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Xixtie(f): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
JIMMY1393:

I'm confused...is 27 not more than a suitable age to get married again or what undecided
Of course it is, that's why Nairaland is saturated with tales of marital woes of your baby adults.
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Who will you side before shior angry
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:

Ur marriage is not lost.... You can still fix it bro..

See God help on this
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
felzokugo:
Hmmm....social media shaa. People can not even hide thier dirty linen anymore.

Can someone hide a burning fire?

This man is burning inside and u r telling his to wear more khaki..

He came to seek for advice online where he will surely get it..

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Brunosamel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sorry bro is your problem, I can't give you any advice cuz am not married but for what is worth life is too short don't let marriage destroy your life....
Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Oturatetuala(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
God will see you through... Amen

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:

I always advice guys ready for marriages that they should endeavor to settle down with girls that are working, not necessary office works, but something that will keep them busy and bringing money. That's most effective antidote for toxic marriages!

All those hips, ass, boobs, will soon bore the supposed husbands after few years of marriages.

If your wife is engaging in one profitable venture, she wouldn't have time to go to her mother or friend for unnecessarily gossiping that keep poisoning her mind and tearing ur marriage apart.

Solution: put her where she will learn work as soon as possible. Business, School, or sales girl not advisable at least for now. * I also believed you are working, if you don't have job, you don't have business in anything called marriage .

(An idle brain is a devil workshop)

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by Kobicove(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
TainyLite:
Nairalander please i need ur advise on my marriage... Am 28 and my wife is 25 years of age and we have a kid of over 1 year old... We got married early last year.. up of her nd ready to break up with her but am thinking of the resources my parent invested in the marriage and avoiding the tagged of being a failure in the marriage. ..

Once your wife become so bold to the extent that she tears your clothes and smashes your phone it means there is a very big problem.

My woman would never dare smash my phone in her dream talkless of doing it in real life!

Domestic violence should not be tolerated by any of the spouses

You need to stop acting like she's indispensable and show her who's in charge

4 Likes

Re: Need Serious Advise On My Marriage by 2cribz: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Most naija girls change the moment they enter your house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? / Can Ugly Couples Born Beautiful Kids? / How About This For Lunch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.