Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (75059 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bendolla: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2020
the preek sucking was top notch

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by tesseract: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.
Wehdon sah. Mr moralist. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
jaxxy:

We surely like to do things when it’s convenient for us bt will igbo’s allow a Yoruba bcom an aide to their own governors?? I highly doubt that.

That is where ur hypocrisy equally started.

The last paragraph in the same article is the testimony of a yoruba man being a special adviser in Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by malcom1X: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
Haboki1990:

Oga shutup!! Which tribes likes each other in Nigeria .it is not the same Yorubas that keep having clashes with non-indigenes in their respective States..No tribe hates other people like the Yorubas, they are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Yorubas are the worst in Nigeria. If I start narrating my experiences of what I faced in typical yoruba states,it won't contain this thread..

I remember one of the experiences I had Ogbomosho as a corper in early 2017, I went to get something from a Yoruba woman shop, the stupid woman started speaking Yoruba to me and I still told her that I can't understand what she is saying that I'm not Yoruba..the stupid yourba woman became furious and said that " And so, shouldn't I speak my language cause you are omo Igbo " I just left her and I heard her cursing me in Yoruba from afar shouting "omo igbo".. This is just one of the experiences..

Tell us another one
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Yankee101: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
just before elections?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2020
jaxxy:

We surely like to do things when it’s convenient for us bt will igbo’s allow a Yoruba bcom an aide to their own governors?? I highly doubt that.

That is where ur hypocrisy equally started.

So Igbo governor's will come to yorubaland pick una as aide.. LMAO.

sit in your room and be typing trash

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by spleady(f): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Bashirkareem31:
I've never heard such appointment coming from the south east.

Well there is always a first time ☺
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by pretyval: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Did I ever mention, I caught her?.

So how do you know she’s immoral?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Very disappointing coming from Ondo of all places.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrites. Same people will rejoice when their brother or sister is appointed in a foreign land.

So we are no more in 'one Nigeria'? undecided

Rubbish.

that is why Nigeria will never progress in the next one thousand years

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by malcom1X: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
Now we know you Igbos have political motives on why you are getting married to Yorubas. We would work on that and I can assure that when we are done even Davido that is highly influential will not be able to be the governor of Osun state or any Yoruba state. We are now aware of your once in a year meeting in Enugu on how to spread your seeds across Yoruba land. We are working on it. Meanwhile enjoy your moment.

Bro it is the yorubas that are getting married to igbos.
Or are women marrying men now?
Former Governor of Oyo states wife comes to mind.

The question is... Why are Igbo men not marrying Yoruba women?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Dande55: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Dont other people pay tax in your region? why do you collect their tax?
I don't know why I should be answering stupid questions. You've attacked Igbo and Hausa businesses in your region, engaged in killings and voting box snatching all these and many more we've seen in your region, yet, you are asking me stupid question. You choose to do whatever you wanna do in your region, don't drag others to it. You've choosen to vote out the man out of hatred for Igbos, please go ahead.
It's your vote.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by hammerpP: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
I LOVE THE WAY AFONJA MEN ARE HELPING THEMSELVES TO OUR IGBO WOMEN.

AFTER NOW, THEY WILL CLAIM IT IS IGBO WOMEN THAT LIKE YORUBA MEN, WEN WE ALL KNOW IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

EVEN THEIR GRAND PAPA FOLLOW, NOT JUST THE SMALL YORUBA BOYZ.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by jaxxy(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So Igbo governor's will come to yorubaland pick una as aide.. LMAO.

sit in your room and be typing trash

I hear u.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
content208:

Pot is calling kettle black. You are the real trubalist. You formed IPOB to promote tribalism. So flaaaathead, if you are looking for a trubalist, look in the mirror.

Since I'm not Ipob and not of the south east extraction which other smear have you got to throw.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Yoruba Governors know how competent Igbos are. That is why even in the North with all their dislike for the Igbos can't do without having them in their cabinet either as aides or advisers to the Governor. Again let me ask you, so if you become a Governor, your wife cannot nominate say her nephew or niece as an ordinary PA to you?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by content208: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Since I'm not Ipob and not of the south east extraction which other smear have you got to throw.

Lolz. So you are now denying your tribe because I exposed your tribalism and lies?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Hypocrites. Same people will rejoice when their brother or sister is appointed in a foreign land.

So we are no more in 'one Nigeria'? undecided

Rubbish.
One Nigeria would work if Igbos are also tolerant like the rest of the South Westerners. In Igbo land, they treat foreigners like shits, but want to overtake someone else's town
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by egoldman(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2020
YorubaKing:
Total Rubbish... absolute Nonsense!

What an eyesore? WTF? Fire that Okoro savage cannibal immediately! WTF? That's such a disgrace to the whole pple of Ondo to let some savage okoro riffraff be chosen as an aide to ur Governor.

This is exactly why I despise these okoro animals. He should send that savage okoro cannibal wife packing. That's all their women do... run after Yoruba men. angry

Oga Seun, it's over 3 hours this was posted, calling a whole region riffraff, animals and cannibals, yet you have not deemed it fit to delete it or ban the guy.

But when that trouble maker dead meat griller provoked me and I gave me him as he deserve it, una go ban me.

God is watching you guys Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by edoairways: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.
But a Yoruba can be appointed in Europe right? When will Nigerians grow for heaven sake?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Vcblinks(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
my guy igbos are not that hostile,go to aba and see yorubas who are tailors that even marry from there,my father was trained in abia state and he has a friend seun,that you will never believe he is yoruba.in my place there is a place called ajasa most yorubas are there selling agbo and tailors too.i know a guy that owns a laundry room at my place close to ose market.he is yoruba.stop spewing this stuffs ooh.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Yoruba Governors know how competent Igbos are. That is why even in the North with all their dislike for the Igbos can't do without having them in their cabinet either as aides or advisers to the Governor. Again let me ask you, so if you become a Governor, your wife cannot nominate say her nephew or niece as an ordinary PA to you?
Can you see that you are sick? Its not that they can't do without Igbos, it shows that we are tolerant and less discriminatory as you racist IGBOS.
Igbos level of HATE and discrimination, Racism and Tribalism is the reason why. The guy is right, ordinary class captain, Igbos cannot make another tribe in thier towns, but would want to be tolerated in another tribe.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2020
content208:

Lolz. So you are now denying your tribe because I exposed your tribalism and lies?

You really don't see beyond your caged confinement do you...when you're ready to crawl out of that hole that have entrapped you all your life then you'll come to the realisation that beyond beyond Ipob, Afonjaz and Arewa there exist other tribes and nationalities.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Vcblinks:
my guy igbos are not that hostile,go to aba and see yorubas who are tailors that even marry from there,my father was trained in abia state and he has a friend seun,that you will never believe he is yoruba.in my place there is a place called ajasa most yorubas are there selling agbo and tailors too.i know a guy that owns a laundry room at my place close to ose market.he is yoruba.stop spewing this stuffs ooh.
Hes not spewing Thrash. Go to Anambra and you will see how your people are religious bigots and Discriminatory. Even in government jobs, you can't make someone from another tribe to be leader no matter how much his qualification is high. Then go to lagos, you will see how Yoruba's have tolerated the Igbos so much, and yet you do not appreciate and feel like its because you are important. Thats why sometimes, I feel its best Igbos leave us alone, since you all would forever be bitter, pained, discriminatory which would never make any place to grow. Go and build your America with your hate and let us see. Mtchew
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by OChimex: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again

Lol. they are still shouting racism all over about blacks being killed in America and right immediately they just started the same racism in their country. what a bunch of low thinking confused and disorganized people in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ThatFairGuy: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

Spreading round the whole country while spreading wealth also with their business acumen
Constituting nuisance you meant
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ModestGal(f): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
You are right, they are very hateful, bitter, and they are religious bigots like the Northerners. Very racist set of human beings. They cannot make someone from another tribe to be headmistress, principal no matter how qualified.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by esivue007(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Same thing happened to Agagu. I tell you, jegede is there. Olusola oke is there. How many votes he take win last time. If not that people don't want Mimiko to start acting as baba isale, do you think Akeredolu will win. E go shock people just like oyo state.

I am from Akure, and I only left two years ago after finishing my nysc in Rivers State. My voters card still in my hand,my ward is there, I will surely come home to vote.
you left two years ago? That was a long time,your akure has(gradually putting on a new look,despite covid saga self)changed properly.
Trust me.
I knew agagu bleeped up big time but this aketi will be 4+4.
Those dude you mentioned above can't wrestle the position with him at all.
Paradventure,segun Abraham was on ur list,I would have concured a little,cause he was the man termed to be tinubu's favourite.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by EleventhWeirdo: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
when it comes to competence, yorubas are way ahead, at least, in the while West Africa
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by rovher: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Haba.. in her own country again? What's the anger about?? Or is Nigeria now 2? Is Nigeria not one again
Asin i just tayaa... Why so much hatred amongst us all na ...

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Karleb(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
It amazes me that people shouting for justice for a black American are now tribal.

Let's stop the tribalism abeg! Didn't the youth collect 5K before voting? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by phr33man(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
There's nothing bad with this though but will they accept that in Igboland, never.... During my service year in enugu, my employer was impressed with the service I rendered to the school and community as a whole. Being a reverend and in-law to the chairman of that local govt he proposed securing a job for me in the local govt so I can continue with the school job. But everybody around the chairman and the community refused this saying their youths looking for job are there. Sadly. He told me all steps taken proved abortive.

Second instance in that same community. The members of the community were nice and hospitable. They accept visitors with open arm. And they are lovely people. They also wanted me to stay with them by getting a land. They wanted to even provide accommodation and a few were ready to give me their daughter. A day during discussion with one of the youths in the community, I asked if I stay back, get married to a lady in this community and make a live here. Will be able to become commissioner or any public position after 20years of my stay? The response was "no matter how long a lizard stays in the water, he can never become an alligator ". I just packed my things come back to my home (southwest)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.