Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? (1286 Views)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Mine Left Me Because Her Parent Did Not Like My State somewhere in North-East

Let's hear yours
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by lilmax(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Her obsession with me was 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2020
lilmax:
Her obsession with me was 100%
cheesy
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by ifex370(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2020
She said she wanted to be single again...

Whatever the truth was, I'm glad she's no longer in my life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2020
ifex370:

She wants to be SINGLE again 'Chaiiii' grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Dobson43: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2020
We had a misunderstanding that in retrospect could have been solved by communication but I chose to walked away!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by NwaforIgbo: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2020
I've not left her though, but judging by the way things are sailing, we might breakup in weeks.
Reasons :-
1. She's not really into me, atleast I've observed.
She's usually this introvertive and seclusive when we are together. I was thinking it was her temperement, but knowing that she wasn't like that with her ex leaves me to wonder if she really wants the relationship or just a companion.
2. Refusing me sex even when she had mentioned her sexcapades to me on numerous occasions, we sexchat, romance (boobs pressing, kissing) but penetration is like a no-go area. Though she said she's doing that coz she's scared I'll penetrate and jappa. I've told her I'll not, but she's not buying it. She also memtioned that I'm not pressing the right button that am doing it wrong to turn her on, then she gave me some tips, but she wouldn't come around for the practice session.
3. Now she's trying to go cleopatra on me.
I'm just getting fed up and I think I should just quit.
Moreover, there's this new bae that caught my attention, we are flowing sha, but e never set

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by chukwuibuipob: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2020
sad. My papa told me Dnt allow girls to distract u/chase girls.Face ur sch, graduate,get good job and good girls will chase/flock around u. It work.I abandoned my first girl cause her trouble are like Nepa light.One day On/Off.Wont cook at home,will branch dat popular Mr B @ lekki
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Heavensent01(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2020
I have never leave or say bye to a lady before, I cant even fathom why they can't stay mostly Yoruba ladies but yet the Igbo lady that I least expected stick with me for so many years till this time, in a couple of months I'll be tying the knot with her

wetin dey pain me be say na me disflower them, if they had stay back I wouldn't have move to another virgin....
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2020
ifex370:

Straight up man. Never beg anyone to stay

NwaforIgbo:
I've not left her though, but judging by the way things are sailing, we might breakup in weeks.
She's usually this introvertive and seclusive when we are together. I was thinking it was her temperement, but knowing that she wasn't like that with her ex leaves me to wonder if she really wants the relationship or just a companion.
2. Refusing me sex even when she had mentioned her sexcapades to me on numerous occasions, we sexchat, romance (boobs pressing, kissing) but penetration is like a no-go area. Though she said she's doing that coz she's scared I'll penetrate and jappa. I've told her I'll not, but she's not buying it. She also memtioned that I'm not pressing the right button that am doing it wrong to turn her on, then she gave me some tips, but she wouldn't come around for the practice session.
Moreover, there's this new bae that caught my attention, we are flowing sha, but e never set
So are you gonna stay or jakpa? Asking on her behalf undecided
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by saintvc(m): 2:42am On Jun 25, 2020
I discovered my life purpose and she did not fit in
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by NwaforIgbo: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Dicktion:

Straight up man. Never beg anyone to stay

So are you gonna stay or jakpa? Asking on her behalf undecided

Actually, I intend to stay...
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by phelonrays: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Mood swings... embarassed
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by callmeRichie(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Because I don't like "X" I prefer "Y"tongue
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by jawalis(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Her parents wants to force marriage cos they have the resources but i wasn’t ready. She pleaded i subscribe to her father’s condition and I should just accept everything as offer but damn. Ain’t doing it and so she was forced to marry her father friend’s son. I wish you well Lyly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by paulolee(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
1.chronic liar
2..cheats with ease
3..gat too much pride because she fine
4..too much calls and text wen with her
5..had it to the limit wen she starts stealing my jeweries to go sell outside and also use my phone to do bank transfers to her aza without telling me...
was hard to let her go because she was once loved me soo much evsn wen i had notin to offer her, she took care of me with constant cash wen i needed and was a nice bea but was influenced and led to the wild by her slay firends and most importantly she sabi bang lyk maaaad...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Fidelismaria: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
she was too beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Vickho6(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Fidelismaria post=91050368]she was too beautiful[/quwote]

ohh,,, does that justify the inclusion for both of u to depart....Alayee say something reasonable jooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
Worry less bro and find another, then bench her Aside
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fidelismaria:
she was too beautiful
So
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by mespusinglez(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
1.chronic liar
2..cheats with ease
3..gat too much pride because she fine
4..too much calls and text wen with her
5..had it to the limit wen she starts stealing my jeweries to go sell outside and also use my phone to do bank transfers to her aza without telling me...
was hard to let her go because she was once loved me soo much evsn wen i had notin to offer her, she took care of me with constant cash wen i needed and was a nice bea but was influenced and led to the wild by her slay firends and most importantly she sabi bang lyk maaaad...
Like you're still missing her
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by purplecoco(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not compatible.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Blackmoran(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Me because I need to get my sanity back, she was becoming a drama Queen...
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Dfynboi: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
im yet to discharge her,bt i don plan am finish.d billing don too much jare upon say i neva enter d promise land
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by Katier00(f): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
He is a chick and I am an eagle. He couldn't accommodate my dreams.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex?? by godwinjessica: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y

(1) (Reply)

She Will Do Anything For Money, She Does This!!! / ./ / The Best Cryptocurrency To Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.