Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

She Said Can We Just Be Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Can We Just Be Friends? (3665 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by bobokeshington: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:
Abeg Bosses wey Sabi matter advice me on how to counter this.

I am not really the type that ask a lady out, i just make friends and take it beyond to dating level.

But recently i asked one out and she said she is gonna give me a reply and today she was like.... '' Can we just be a friends''?...

And i am not the type that do friends issh stuff is either you say yes or No.

Please what's the best response to this question ❓

Left to me, I'd just block the girl straight up and move the hell on with my life. There are many fishes in the ocean abeg!
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by luvyaself95(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
All these kidult self undecided
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by 11Anonymous(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Be friends with her, don't drive people out if your life, but stop wasting your resources. She should be calling you and texting. If you miss a call, don't call back cox u no get airtime to waste.
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by Kuruptnigga: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

I am not really the type that ask a lady out, i just make friends and take it beyond to dating level.

But recently i asked one out and she said she is gonna give me a reply and today she was like.... '' Can we just be a friends''?...

Say Yes to her. She has already accepted. But she wants to see if you're the type of guy that has patience. Be a caring type by calling her twice a day. Every morning and night you text her some sweet romantic message. Give her some funny jokes etc.
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by SPOLO(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Say Yes to her. She has already accepted. But she wants to see if you're the type of guy that has patience. Be a caring type by calling her twice a day. Every morning and night you text her some sweet romantic message. Give her some funny jokes etc.

Lol call her everyday as if i don't have anything to do... No I am not sissy or stupid i can't do that nonsense..

Where one guy dey chop her steady i will now be the one doing d calling, making her laugh and all that... No that's absolutely rubbish
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by SPOLO(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
11Anonymous:
Be friends with her, don't drive people out if your life, but stop wasting your resources. She should be calling you and texting. If you miss a call, don't call back cox u no get airtime to waste.

During our friendship level na me dey call her na
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by Kuruptnigga: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

Lol call her everyday as if i don't have anything to do... No I am not sissy or stupid i can't do that nonsense..

Where one guy dey chop her steady i will now be the one doing d calling, making her laugh and all that... No that's absolutely rubbish
Shabi you too wan chop puna grin grin Na the only for you be that ooh grin
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

It's just stress while forming some shiit....
Before i do chase a lady from almost a year at the end it still end in tears and this one i had been trying my best for almost a month, making sure my chat, calls with her always lively but at the end she is now asking me questions..

No i can't let what happened before to happen to me....

you are taking it too seriously, like a do or die issue, instead of enjoying life and being ok with whatever answer she gives you. relax bro, enjoy the ride and dont let this issue make you have stress as there are millions of babes out there looking for a good mate, so if this one doesnt want you, some other babe will. expecting all the babes you approach to say yes is no an ideal way to think, instead approach as many as you can because the more you approach, the better your chances to score... unless you are "facially impaired"

SPOLO:

no wonder you are single... if you think that calling a babe often makes you a sissy/stupid then i can see why the babe no wan do... and if you actually think that some guy is chopping her steady, why do you even want to date the babe then?!

BE A BIT MORE POSITIVE!
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by ezegenigbonine: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
longetivity:
you mean after she asked you can we just be freinds, you rushed down here to get an answer while she's still waiting for your reply

�����������
No mind him, children everywhere
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by SPOLO(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are taking it too seriously, like a do or die issue, instead of enjoying life and being ok with whatever answer she gives you. relax bro, enjoy the ride and dont let this issue make you have stress as there are millions of babes out there looking for a good mate, so if this one doesnt want you, some other babe will. expecting all the babes you approach to say yes is no an ideal way to think, instead approach as many as you can because the more you approach, the better your chances to score... unless you are "facially impaired"

no wonder you are single... if you think that calling a babe often makes you a sissy/stupid then i can see why the babe no wan do... and if you actually think that some guy is chopping her steady, why do you even want to date the babe then?!

BE A BIT MORE POSITIVE!
note i do call her always...even make her laugh but yet no positive outcome...

I have others to call and beside she is not the only one on my list i have some that do call me always and i do also.
It's just that my aim was she so i never care to talk about relationship with others....

The fact is i have tried and i already move on in fact i like her more for giving me sincere answer rather than some that will pretend and toy with my emotions
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by PoliticallyInco: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH A LADY YOU ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO.

DONT. NEVER. IT IS EMOTIONALLY DRAINING.

I don't have female friends. I don't keep them. I don't need to keep them. We have nothing do discuss about. If you see my laughing even remotely with any lady, then know I have slept with her. Not on the verge of doing so. I have already done so. And even when I have done so, I dont go about dotting over her. I give her space. I know how to give and withdraw attention so it doesn't get stale and boring. I am even barely friends with the ladies I have had.

Note I did not say if she is being attacked by some stray dogs, dont help her. I did not say if she is falling in a ditch don't assist her. Please those are life threatening. Be human. But beyond this, please no extra attention besides "Good morning" and "morning".

DO NOT be friends with her. You will only emotionally, psychologically, physically and even financially drain yourself. So you will be there and another guy will be dating her. Getting the attention you desired from her and you will just watch? You are putting your self in an emotional prison and cage.

LET HER GO. WIN SOME AND LOOSE SOME. WARRIORS DONT OVER KILL AND WARRIORS CANT BE OVER KILLED EITHER. Before you let her go be sure to clearly let her know in a few words. No long preaching as if you are devastated.

"Sorry I cannot be friends with you because my attention/frienship is special and reserved for only one woman outside my relatives. My intention was not to be "just friends" with you and I cannot accept anything less. Hence I will have to decline your offer. ".

TELL HER YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH HER. THEN WITHDRAW THE ATTENTION.

it might seem mean to you. But your focus should be on your sanity and peace of mind. Live for yourself and not for anyone else. YOUR SELF FIRST. Every other human comes secondary. It is when you are alive and of sane mind that you can better and effectively contribute to others.

1 Like

Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

note i do call her always...even make her laugh but yet no positive outcome...

I have others to call and beside she is not the only one on my list i have some that do call me always and i do also.
It's just that my aim was she so i never care to talk about relationship with others....

The fact is i have tried and i already move on in fact i like her more for giving me sincere answer rather than some that will pretend and toy with my emotions

you win some, you lose some... its called LIFE!
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by SPOLO(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

DO NOT MAKE FRIENDS WITH A LADY YOU ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO.

DONT. NEVER. IT IS EMOTIONALLY DRAINING.

I don't have female friends. I don't keep them. I don't need to keep them. We have nothing do discuss about.

Note I did not say if she is being attacked by some stray dogs, dont help her. I did not say if she is falling in a ditch don't assist her. Please those are life threatening. Be human. But beyond this, please no extra attention besides "Good morning" and "morning".

DO NOT be friends with her. You will only emotionally, psychologically, physically and even financially drain yourself. So you will be there and another guy will be dating her. Getting the attention you desired from her and you will just watch? You are putting your self in an emotional prison and cage.

LET HER GO. WIN SOME AND LOOSE SOME. WARRIORS DONT OVER KILL AND WARRIORS CANT BE OVER KILLED EITHER. Before you let her go be sure to clearly let her know in a few words. No long preaching as if you are devastated.

"Sorry I cannot be friends with you because my attention/frienship is special and reserved for only one woman outside my relatives. My intention was not to be "just friends" with you and I cannot accept anything less. Hence I will have to decline your offer. ".

TELL HER YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH HER. THEN WITHDRAW THE ATTENTION.

it might seem mean to you. But your focus should be on your sanity and peace of mind. Live for yourself and not for anyone else. YOUR SELF FIRST. Every other human comes secondary. It is when you are alive and of sane mind that you can better and effectively contribute to others.

oh my God you made my day with your comment.
I appreciate and May God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by Oyadorf(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
SPOLO:

[I]And i am not the type that do friends issh stuff is either you say yes or No.[/i]

@Op follow either of your contradiction.
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by AprokoDentist: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
ecstasy357:

Press further! This is the worst advice ever. It's because of guys like you that make girls to call guys stalkers, pests and parasites

I get ur point but u should also understand that "One size doesnt fit all"

That it didnt work for you doesn't mean it wont work for him.
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by ecstasy357(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
AprokoDentist:

I get ur point but u should also understand that "One size doesnt fit all"

That it didnt work for you doesn't mean it wont work for him.

YOU CAN'T FORCE LOVE
YOU CAN'T BUY LOVE

ANYWAYS, LET HIM GO AND FIND OUT

NOBODY SHOULD COME BACK AND CALL ANY GIRL A GOLDIGGER.

#JUSTICE4UWA
Re: She Said Can We Just Be Friends? by HustlePro: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
SPOLO:

exactly, as for me i have no enemies but what i need is yes/No and not giving me conditions that ''can we be friends''...

Na so friendzoning take dey start....i hhad been there before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your First Sexual Encounter / I Love Her, But I Want To Leave Her: Pls Help. / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.