Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

#the Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #the Matter (292 Views)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / As The Matter Dey Be For My Side This Evening / Na The Matter We Dey Solve Oooo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#the Matter by melayemi: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Have never been this serious with a lady in my life, am gonna make this brief, have professed my love for her, I provide for her needs to the best of my abilities, I take her on vacations, she in return let me know she's into this 100 percent.. Have told her that I want to walk her down the aisle.
We all know no relationship without struggles.
Sometime last year my gf went to Lagos with her friend to see a guy friend of hers, I later got to find out that this man in question is a Rev father and they have known for years, he flirts with her online and they might have had something for each other in the past, yes she went to lag with her friend.. I later found out through her whatsapp that this man has been chatting naughty with her, I confronted her and she cried profusely and apologized, I forgave and we moved on
Fast forward to this very moment
She doesn't know that am on her fb, she's been flirty with this same Rev father and they both booked an appointment to see at his house today, from the chats, is definitely not a deliverance section. my gf is gonna get bleeped by a Rev father by 12 noon today, should I confront her? Should I keep calm?
House na the matter when keep me awake all night long
#### note this babe is all sweet loving and caring.. Why do this with a Rev for christ sake
Re: #the Matter by melayemi: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Am thinking of traveling to her place this morning to let her know, what she's up to, is just like an hour third minute drive from my city
Another option what if I call her to let her know
, I swear am confused
Re: #the Matter by kiwi007: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2020
So you're trying to tell us now that you girlfriend is going to Lagos to bleep today ... Or they've transfer the Reverend father to your town ni.. Something is not adding up bro.please explain better

1 Like

Re: #the Matter by melayemi: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2020
kiwi007:
So you're trying to tell us now that you girlfriend is going to Lagos to bleep today ... Or they've transfer the Reverend father to your town ni.. Something is not adding up bro.please explain better

The Rev is in the same town with my girl right now
Re: #the Matter by kiwi007: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2020
OK now I get...
Re: #the Matter by galadima77(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
If the first heartbreak hurts, then why allow subsequent ones hurt also?

Try learn from first times... Those black spots you see on leopards are not on their fur but the skin. You either live with it or go your separate ways. Why even use the name rev. Father? Wetin dey worry you?

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Davido / 8 Ways To Easily Get Over A Breakup / What's Your Opinion On VISION As It Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.