Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano (45424 Views)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by rengsho: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Danandosky:
@OP... BUK is not the 1st University to award Doctor of pharmacy (pharm D) in Nigeria...The 1st University to do dat is University of Benin...as it stands now Uniben is the only University in Nigeria dat has full accreditation to run the pharmD program, since 2001....So be guided biko

Uniben is not the only school . . . . As it stand five out of the 20 faculties of pharmacy in Nigerian universities have been cleared by the National Universities Commission to run the programme.

The schools are University of Benin, Edo State; Bayero University, Kano; University of Nigeria, Nsukka; University of Jos; and University of Ilorin.

Good make your findings.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2020
abassanty:
Someone should please post FUTMINNA pictures here.

Sorry which technical school is that
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by frankosivue(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
It is not what a school lists they offer that matter but the resources (human and material) available for the programme that makes it worthwhile.
You're right.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by kinstunfad: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Greatest Bukite. Our School Our Home!
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by darfay: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
kinstunfad:
Greatest Bukite. Our School Our Home!

I hear you guys hardly speak English/Turanchi there
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Jamescaspn45(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
No body should try post Michael okpara uni (mouau) here abeg before una disgrace una uni
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
darfay:

I hear you guys hardly speak English/Turanchi there
Normal in everu school except east where igbo is going into extinction
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Jamescaspn45:
No body should try post Michael okpara uni (mouau) here abeg before una disgrace una uni

Why na, no be university too
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by blackengineerr: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
...the beautiful landscape at its disposal has but been utilized by a very marginal margin. It is funny how the idea of a solid uni revolves around a few fancy structures, roundabouts and concrete buildings. Where are the libraries, sports facilities, research centers, medical centers, hostel accommodation, cafeteria, shopping complex, indoor sports dome or similar, emergency center etc...not just massive gates and trees lining access roads...
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Creeknigga(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering[i] (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science),[/i] it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.
FUTO offers these courses
@bolded
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by mustyguy(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by bennyflipy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
mustyguy:

Are you a BUK student
If yes I would love to get some information please.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Clintz224(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening house ,
Please I am interested in running a Pharm.D program in UNIBEN, I need information and guidelines concerning the program.
Thank you for your anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.