Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano (45417 Views)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Senudi96(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
When Buhari sees all these Ariel view of Nigerian universities, He'll be like "so ASUU is lying, see pictures from universities, how can they say they need 1.2trillion for upgrade of infrastructure? " Next thing is to reduce 2021 budget for education.

Abeg make Una show us the bad side, so more if Una want more budgetary allocation to the education sector.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by kennieG(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Where are my fellow BUKITES smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by kennieG(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Guy stop spamming every post with this your senseless and lame joke
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by DenreleDave(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
brightology3:
in this not the same school where there's no single structure for church n we have multiple buildings for mosque?

It is oooo grin
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Drizzy5001(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
One of the things I love about the north is their schools, well furnished hostels, Beautiful structures , which is better than any other region.
Mautech and Unimaid are part of what am talking about. Try and enter OAU hostel u go run grin
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by flyingpig: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
AnanseK:

All the research we need for the next 50 years has been carried out already. What we need is implementation and that is not the job for academics in university.
Research is only used for accumulating ineffectual PhDs and Professorships and to chop research grants.

PhDs and professorship should be reserved for only the research that has been implemented and certified effective in the upliftment Of society and the nation’s development.

People are given PhDs for determining the calcium content of egusi. We want to know and apply the relevance of that before you get your degree.

Thank you.

Because that is only when it has been used to better the society.

Are you a lecturer?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Owen247: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.
humm.they arent d only sch.dat has faculty of computer....futo has its own too
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by yanabasee1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
BabbanBura:

Contact me pls

Check your email boss.....
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by brightology3: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

It is oooo grin
it's well. I did my nysc there n I was shocked to see, as strong as Roman Catholics, they don't have a structure there.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Kubernetes: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
ItzRichii:

You and me both bro, my current school is just plain trash.

It's not late.
I will advise you to start learning coding on your own.You can decide to go for your MSC in Side Engr.Funny how 90% of computer science grads cannot write a simple static website with just 10 lines or a simple hello world program in modern OOP Lang.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by clintino700(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I must confess BUK is such a beautiful school, my good friend studied there. Sometimes I ask her if some of the pics she post was taken in there BUK.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Tolase1999:
op, i can't see faculty of communication,law and fees pix over there and i think they are the most beautiful edifice in buk new site.
GREATBUKITE
Yes also CDA,The halls ummaru MUSA, gambo sawaba,Renewable energy ,Quranic centre,Centre for Islamic civilization and interfaith Dialogue, faculty of Agriculture and lots more are missing not to talk of oldsite and Health college at AKTH.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugwuishi:
Come, you tell us the truth... I studied in 'pentagon '-faculty of science. No we're dem dey do pharmacy for b. U. K?
I think that's old site the present faculty of pharmacy is at former faculty of LAW while the faculty of LAW have been relocated to NEW campus
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
tot:
Nice.
We've seen Unilag, ABU, OAU and a few others. Today is for BUK!
please where is the thread for UNILAG?
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
cityprince:
Great bukite what about microbiology department oldsite
New building but still not close to those he mentioned
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Beolly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
mustyguy:
Bayero university is a federal university in Kano state, having 17 faculties and 108 courses, BUK is one of the eight universities with distinction in NUC grading in Nigeria, it is the only university with faculty of computer science offering (software engineering, cyber security, information technology, and computer science), it is one of the four universities offering mechatronics engineering, it has the most accredited courses since 2007, and by 2019 it is occupying the third position of the universities with the most accredited courses.

It is the first university to award doctor of pharmacy in Nigeria, and now in the process of awarding doctor of physiotherapy, BUK is occupying the fourth position in Law accreditation, behind ABU,UNILAG,and OAU respectively, though OAU is having problem with law accreditation in this recent years, BUK faculty of law is the biggest faculty of law in Nigeria, and second in west Africa.

It also have the biggest moot court in Nigeria, BUK is arguably occupying the third position in MBBS accreditation with Uni Ibadan and UNN occupying the first and second position, the Aminu Kano teaching hospital which belongs to BUK is the hospital to record first kidney transplant in Nigeria, it is also the hospital with the most successful kidney transplant, making it the most successful teaching hospital in Nigeria.

Not true FUTA does as well

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by BabbanBura(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:

Check your email boss.....

Okay Oga at the Top
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Danandosky(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
@OP... BUK is not the 1st University to award Doctor of pharmacy (pharm D) in Nigeria...The 1st University to do dat is University of Benin...as it stands now Uniben is the only University in Nigeria dat has full accreditation to run the pharmD program, since 2001....So be guided biko
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by tot(f): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Goalnaldo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
tot:

https://www.nairaland.com/5891057/best-drone-shots-unilag-day
I have seen it . Was just in the thread right now. Thanks anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by tot(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have seen it . Was just in the thread right now. Thanks anyway.

Okay, great.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Gobengroup(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Orezy5:

Not true
FUTA is offering all those computer related course

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by AnanseK(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
flyingpig:

Thank you.

Because that is only when it has been used to better the society.

Are you a lecturer?

For where my brother? I no reach ooo.

But I was involved in some of those researches all filed in the library with no real use .

I have also collected some of the paper things they wright after your name.

But no real contribution to knowledge or putting it to use.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Tohsynetita1: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by olamy7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Decimus:
You are ignorant and spoilt, coupled with lack of respect. You should know your elders can be anywhere and some people actually sat in those HSLT before you. Back then we received lectures together with med rehab students and the only departmental courses they did in part 2, at least in first semester were intro to medical rehabilitation and electrophysics 1.
I know this because my best friend then was in Med rehab. What you should have said was that there has been a change in the curriculum.

If you still want to argue, you can pm me and come and meet us at OAUTHC, that's where we are managing now while planning to migrate.
ooh, I'm actually so sorry, It was just funny while I read those incorrect quote. This is internet and what we say goes on almost forever and many people read and many will still read what you posted. I never knew you were once a student of oau... I was probably thinking it's someone from another school.

and again your first statement is not right... I have been on nairaland since 2012, I think that's enough to guess that I am not as small as you think. what I read actually infuriated me, it sounds as if I don't know what I am into.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by SirMichael1: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2020
This school is dope!
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by KayCee92(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2020
flyingpig:
You people should stop this shit you're doing.

An institution of learning is supposed to be the bedrock for the nation's advancement, progress and innovation.

What grants do they have, any research?

Na to dey use positions for university as job opportunity Nigeria sabi

I see no "shit" here. It just like appreciating a work of art. You can't say it shit. If for some reason people are following this trend, we just have to roll with it and see the beauty in showcasing our citadels of learning. I believe if it was happening in US now many condemning the trend will call it beautiful. The more reason why this is great is that it inspires people to want to belong (go to school). See that man up there, wishing he had the chance to go to school. This is what it should also inspire. Man, I can't wait for them to upload my school, lol. Long live tusker republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just kill the landlord and
forget about the missing car.

You related to josh2funny . cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by Nwaonyishi69: 2:42am On Jun 02, 2020
frankosivue:
Beautiful.

If I had known they were offering software engineering before applying for computer science in my current school I'd probably be there.
It is not what a school lists they offer that matter but the resources (human and material) available for the programme that makes it worthwhile.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by abassanty(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Someone should please post FUTMINNA pictures here.
Re: Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano by rengsho: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Naijaepic:
He claimed " to award PhD in pharm" not offering pharmacy as course.

Hope you spot the difference.

Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) or PhD in Pharmacy na the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards / Test If You Have H-factor / Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.