Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) (49228 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by faniyan11(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Edopesin:
There was a library in construction the last time I was there (2018), I don't know if it has been completed

Please don't talk about this �
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Swingate(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Even an arial view of a prison will be fine, go inside and let's see what they have, let's see inside the hostels , lecture rooms and halls and even toilets.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
And i thought all along that lasu was some dope shit
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by NaijadrivaCars: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Until Nigerian Universities can be No. 1 in Africa, all these scam pictures make no meaning.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Johnchyz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
COME IMSU. LASU Dey learn.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
I wan dey front page grin

Ayam not understanding, is this not the same LASU in ojo The reason am asking is because I once visited the school in 2007, and nah very small school

u said 2007 rite?

I finished my secondary education in 2007 after which I proceeded to college of education where I spent 3yrs, after then, i went for a computer training for 6months... It was from there I wrote Jamb and I was enrolled into the university where I spent 4 yrs, after that I went for a mandatory NYSC for 1 year, and from there put in for a professional course which lasted for one year and later enrolled for Msc program for almost two years b4 getting a job which I'm in for almost a year...

if an individual can achieve such feat within that timeframe, how much more a UNIVERSITY

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Izanghi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
LASU, remembered 100 level make be say I got don leave house around 7 am to go for CHM 101 for SL edu for a lecture of 8 and you go still sit for floor or stand for a 4 hours class.

Cultism nah regularly thing, them no born you well make you wear one shade of color all through except you belong. I remembered when Hussein wahala start too when them go put ritual for front of admin block 1, people no gree pass there because rumors say one a lizard pass there and him die.
But in terms of education, lasu graduate are very sound, a 3rd class, 2.2 student dey boss some other first class for postgraduate in other schools.

I remember when dem post students name make them send away for school that year because of poor results some where even in final year, them even post am for newspaper see as parents dey call their wards say make them dey come house.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Ventura1: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
LASU is a symbol of the Lagos progressive failure in tertiary education.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Kemistri4(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Lions and lionesses

una no go do una own

Lol

UNN is too big for all this nah... cool

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Goke7: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Izanghi:
LASU, remembered 100 level make be say I got don leave house around 7 am to go for CHM 101 for SL edu for a lecture of 8 and you go still sit for floor or stand for a 4 hours class.

Cultism nah regularly thing, them no born you well make you wear one shade of color all through except you belong. I remembered when Hussein wahala start too when them go put ritual for front of admin block 1, people no gree pass there because rumors say one a lizard pass there and him die.
But in terms of education, lasu graduate are very sound, a 3rd class, 2.2 student dey boss some other first class for postgraduate in other schools.

I remember when dem post students name make them send away for school that year because of poor results some where even in final year, them even post am for newspaper see as parents dey call their wards say make them dey come house.

This is very correct!
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Kemistri4(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very soon, I go post ABSU.

Most beautiful state university with large expanse of land cool
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by DaddyMorenike: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
Where are the POLYTECHNICS drone shots?
Abi POLY no be school again?
money no dey for drone.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by snj: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:
if you finished from Lasu in the 1990 & 2000, years of bababunmi, akesode, leigh & Hussein. Nothing, i mean nothing can shake you in this life. The school has really changed and am a proud alumni. i remeber vividly the academic and non-academic staff protests during leigh and husseins regime, see Juju placed allover the administrative buildings, i can still remeber someone throw a stone at hussein and it met him square on the forehead, or the different cult hits in broad daylight at the school ojo front gate. The tunde salau brutal macheting and all the saga that followed after. i remeber vividly the fall of damilola, i was on campus not too far when damoche fell at the gate. That school made me.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by slimfit1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Education without productivity is a waste. Drone view what are they teaching at these universities these days. So after seeing the eagle eyes view what next?
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by dejavuh0007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
I know one lasuite go still embarrass us by uploading LASU drone pictures. there's nothing to see in LASU drone pictures abeg. The buildings that are worth noting are the: Senate building, Makanjuola and the uncompleted library that's still under construction. all other structures and buildings in the school are as old as the school itself.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by kimacent(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg Where is the view of Rivers state university.we are waiting oh.
What about Uniport.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by lilachiever(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yahman1:
Please when will Government complete that Senate Building ni? Shey na when This Earth end angry

The Senate Building is now open, even the VC has move his office down there.

This was done same week that FG closed schools
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by shamkay(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
My campus cool cool
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by edward1106(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Deocle:

You want to make yourself relevant sha

Bros, I been wan support u but e get as e b so no vex! That pic wan resemble one rice farm 'THAT' year for Thailand. grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by OKTolu: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by flexyrule(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
Where are the POLYTECHNICS drone shots?
Abi POLY no be school again?
They're busy hustling, so that they can build universities like this....
https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by ThatFairGuy: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wow. New new buildings. It's been years, I missed LASU. The last time I branched to make withdrawal in one of the Bank, I was surprised to see that they've been demolished due to road expansion.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Ayobami7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seen
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by feedthenation(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
ABU is the still the best I've seen so far
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by greatsodade(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:
if you finished from Lasu in the 1990 & 2000, years of bababunmi, akesode, leigh & Hussein. Nothing, i mean nothing can shake you in this life. The school has really changed and am a proud alumni. i remeber vividly the academic and non-academic staff protests during leigh and husseins regime, see Juju placed allover the administrative buildings, i can still remeber someone throw a stone at hussein and it met him square on the forehead, or the different cult hits in broad daylight at the school ojo front gate. The tunde salau brutal macheting and all the saga that followed after. i remeber vividly the fall of damilola, i was on campus not too far when damoche fell at the gate. That school made me.

iba oooo iba.... you don see thing ooo

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Rayhanna: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigseank:

Hmmmm!! I can totally relate to all these. If you graduate from Lasu during this period, nothing fit shake you, you go fit absorb anything wey dey come ur way. What did we not see, issit the vandal of vc's car ni? .... Chaii. I can also remember the Damoche guy at second gate just after a match at the sport centre. Even the yellow agbero guy wey dey second gate. Truly Lasu is changed

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Landexpert: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
We are Lasu, We are proud..
Great Lasuites.... Great..!!
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Mustycruz1: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm a proud alumni of LASU Greatest LASUITE
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) by Edopesin: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
faniyan11:

Please don't talk about this �
lols why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Text Message Earned A Nigerian Scholarship Up To PhD Level / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.