Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (103959 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by salford1: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amalekki:

The common issue is that some non-Yorubas don't understand their host community so they think the Yorubas tend to mock them but that's not the case. Some people still think calling them 'Omo Ibo' or 'Omo Nna' or 'Okoro' is derogatory and they take it personal not knowing that Yorubas will also say 'Ibadan jatijati, come here!', 'Omo Ijebu', 'Baba Egba', 'Ekiti', 'Oyo', 'Bororo fulani' etc. Yorubas are even too easy going in real life. The politicians and their antics to win elections is a different ball game. Some of us know this for a fact.
That bororo fulani, they even call their owns kids and relations bororo if he or she has Fulani features.

I remember Ijebu Ni ahun (Ijebus are stingy)
Ijebu afi Po mu garri (Ijebu drinks garri InSite potty)
Ibadan ofala (Ibadan with tribal marks)
Ilorin Afonja
Ekiti alagidi (stubborn Ekiti people).
E.t.c.

Yorubas get bad mouth. They would abuse themselves sote, but all na jokes. Other tribes don't often get the jokes.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by greatermax77(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Britain need to kneel down or rather lie down to beg the ethic nations in Nigeria they deliberately joined in a false union because of selfish reasons

3 Likes

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by ruggedtimi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol rubbish
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by infogeneral: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Until the colour of a man's skin is no longer more significant than the colour of his brain, there will be no peace.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Phemostiga4u: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
panafrican:
They already did the same thing before African kings centuries ago , and ended up colonizing the continent. Wake up folk!
you are � right
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by planetx: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Because they understand the scriptures and what is coming for them.

Genesis 15:13-14
13 And he said unto Abram, know of a surety that thy seed shall be stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them, and they shall afflict them four hundred years.

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterwards shall they come out with great substance

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killed with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the PATIENCE and faith of the saints.

Isaiah 14:21
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquities of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the earth with cities.

To late for apologies, the 400 years ended in 2019 why 2020 get off to a very bad start and accelerating .1619 to 2019. Now is the time for judgement and recompense.

1 Like

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by blingxx(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
panafrican:
They already did the same thing before African kings centuries ago , and ended up colonizing the continent. Wake up folk!

British colonized africans not american ... the Brits are bunch of muthafucking proud hypocrites
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by shogsman(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Only an idiot will fall for this,90% of them are racist
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Rotimi47: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love is what the World Need right now.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by blingxx(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We ain't falling for that gimmicks
Moda fuckkkers

We niggarrrz will continue to bomb you Moda fuckkkers
The whites got no single love for black
No body should critize me
This people don't like us at all

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

Read the conversation and you will realise she is happy that Africa is infected

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about

why you block that msg bruh ? ..i want to know what she typed
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by salford1: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
blingxx:

British colonized africans not american ... the Brits are bunch of muthafucking proud hypocrites
Old British and Americans were not much different. They are like Hausa and Fulani. grin
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by brainfordetails: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pretenders everywhere...like one of my friends use to do before coming back to you and do the worst.

Silly set of people!
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by RaptorX: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
planetx:
Because they understand the scriptures and what is coming for them.

Genesis 15:13-14
13 And he said unto Abram, know of a surety that thy seed shall be stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them, and they shall afflict them four hundred years.

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterwards shall they come out with great substance

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killed with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the PATIENCE and faith of the saints.

Isaiah 14:21
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquities of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the earth with cities.

To late for apologies, the 400 years ended in 2019 why 2020 get off to a very bad start and accelarating .1619 to 2019. Now is the time for judgement and recompense.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by ContractKiller: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Actually it was filthy Almajiri Arabs who enslaved the people of Northern Nigeria and gave them a Poverty and beggar mentality that are the real problem.

They forced them to adopt Arabic culture and religion and they also forced them to accept second class status towards Arabs.

They are responsible for Boko Haram, IS and Fulani herdsmen.
Islam is extremely satanic.

Patrioticman007:
What a leg over move........
The more you look the less you see........

The evils Great Britain did using the Union Jack & Missionaries in Third worlds including the Americas will never be forgotten by man.
The forced their language, culture, religion under the guise our ways are barbaric to natural conscience.
While they are free to worship their own idols, hunt & kill blacks for fun.

That neocolonialism is still on, the USA, IMF, FBI, KKK, world bank & others are still exploiting us in the 21st century.
Blackman think!!!.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Alphaman007: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Its a hoax, black ppl don't fall for it!
mr hoax okay how else do you want them to apologise
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Ijeluv82(f): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow,so cool.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Well I agree with you, but just like you mentioned, reaction is everything. If someone doesn't like me because of my dark, fresh, God-given, melanin skin, that's their own problem. You can search for a lightskin person to fill in whatever position you have...

If you don't have inferiority complex personally, then a lot of things won't get to you. I stayed in Germany and I saw passive racism, even from a lecturer, but I smiled and schooled her.

Life is easy if we don't beat ourselves when others beat us.

Yes, agreed. But not when the same happens to a child of two or three. They won't understand. We need to deal with the problem alongside our reaction to it. Let's give the whites something to respect. Colorism is another form of neo-colonialism. We are yet to shed the orientation of the white men.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by planetx: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Its a hoax, black ppl don't fall for it!
Very big hoax, they are trying to prevent the judgements that are coming on Babylon. But it is to late.

1 Like

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Litmus: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Forgot to add that, actually, Nigeria needs a similar gesture in order to begin the Biafra War healing; we all need to forgive each side for the War. We need a reconciliation process, after wich we need to mark a day every year in memory of the dead. Perhaps on such a day, Nigerians do charitable work, clean the streets, give to the poor, embrace one another etc

1 Like

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Ephraimryder(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
COUSIN1279:
Let's revenge slave trade first.
I too go like your ideology
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nooil:

Yes, agreed. But not when the same happens to a child of two or three. They won't understand. We need to deal with the problem alongside our reaction to it. Let's give the whites something to respect. Colorism is another form of neo-colonialism. We are yet to shed the orientation of the white men.

True my sister, true.

May I know if you are married or single? I would like to compensate you with marriage for being so smart. Maybe u can be my 6th wife. grin
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by bishopmc(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
All we want is Love...

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by ZAWs: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Highest level of hypocrisy of the century.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Futurejoy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Story of my life......That was the way they knelt before ours kings before the colonized our fore fathers grin
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by MNDY(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
panafrican:

Reason why I really want the protests and destructions ongoing to escalate and shake U.S very well. By the time it is over, Whites will learn from it and desist from racism.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iamundisputed:

True my sister, true.

May I know if you are married or single? I would like to compensate you with marriage for being so smart. Maybe u can be my 6th wife. grin

I'll prefer cash, thank you cheesy
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by samuel414: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2020

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Cousin9999: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bull. Sh**.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Bewiseedet(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Guys pls help a brother. 2093320805 UBA
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nooil:

I'll prefer cash, thank you cheesy

Ah! Wicked woman... cheesy grin

Bye bye o! grin
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Ah! Wicked woman... cheesy grin

Bye bye o! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.