Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (103934 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
If an African will humble himself and learn how to treat a fellow African with respect and dignity deserving of a human, show kindness and empathy towards eachother. If we will stop playing the victim and do away with entitlement mentality, the world will learn to treat Africans better. We can't treat ourselves like animals and expect the world to treat us like human being.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Its a hoax, black ppl don't fall for it!
Give it up to Caucasians, they sabi play Global politics die ....

Dem go shave ur head , peel ya skin n still dey blow u breeze grin ....

See that lady is Wawuu already cheesy....

If them like make dem no go school, make dem dey smoke n do thug life with blings.... The people wey beg u today go kill u tomorrow!!
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Scam
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
O y is it difficult for us to live in peace?
Y o to love each other?
What exactly are you looking for?
Remember all is vanity
One day u will go leave everything behind
For yonder u go give account o!
O ba tete coolu,coolu, coolu temper
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by dejiolaniyan(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
We ain't falling for that gimmicks. We don't need thier love
Moda fuckkkers

We niggarrrz will continue to bomb you Moda fuckkkers
The whites got no single love for black
No body should critize me
This people don't like us at all

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

Read the conversation and you will realise she is happy that Africa is infected

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about
I now understand! Keep low profile.... You don't know who's who here bro
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Playermayweda(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one by the whites, But i believe blacks are the orchestrators of their own catastrophe, When they prefer drugs than a responsible lifestyle, when they blame all their life's problems on slavery and racism, When a lot don't care about school and hardwork,When they deceive themselves Always wanted to be called African American, as if being a black man is a disability, while calling white people pigs and pussies, When anything doesn't go their way dey scream racism, but their actually spoil their own image, Let me say the truth the average black man will trust an average white man than an average black man, Don't get me wrong am not saying all black americans are Bad, But if white people are Bad, Blacks are equally the same
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by gloryfidedesign(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
The time has come for the Esua to take up his glory as the first child of Isaac this is the process Glory be to our God.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by sesameq: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you don't believe in people, may be you don't believe in God

I said "May be".
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Remaboy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So you have abroad client ? Looks like you'll be joining him there..... Are you married ?
See as this one rush
Abroad client ke?
My guy na G-guy cool

See comment sef. Na so you desperate reach

Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Remaboy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Moda fuckkkers

Below is a screenshot of the conversation with my client before the Corona viruse hit Africa

I sight you nigarrr cool

Sha bomb with sense
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by vineyardfarms: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
LOVE CONQUER HATRED. FORGIVES IS GREATER THAN ANGER
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Adgideon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thank God 4 dat we are waiting 4 our polithiefians to also knee and beg us, followed by the boko boyz their cousins the herdsmen, their nephews the bandits their uncles atiku, elrufia, sanusi, the dollar man in kano, the northern gvnors and many others, there Father PMB, sultan of sokoto, and other emirs, their Grandfather's, then we ptetend to 4 give them gather them in one and toom blow their brains out
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by NickMark1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Moda fuckkkers

Be a real niggarrr
And figure out the type of bombing am talking about
which site be this?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by favour32(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
So, tell us wetin we go do.
Make we nor forgive them?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Mayng01(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a leg over move........
The more you look the less you see........

The evils Great Britain did using the Union Jack & Missionaries in Third worlds including the Americas will never be forgotten by man.
The forced their language, culture, religion under the guise our ways are barbaric to natural conscience.
While they are free to worship their own idols, hunt & kill blacks for fun.

That neocolonialism is still on, the USA, IMF, FBI, KKK, world bank & others are still exploiting us in the 21st century.
Blackman think!!!.
Of course they can think but they have refused to think.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by lagosrd: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am deeply moved, at least there is remorse from one side let's embrace each other amd move on.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by wildikeman(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Blacks need to wake up from these...stop Playing the victim card.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by mira4u: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Will this change anything?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by Slimpotter(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a leg over move........
The more you look the less you see........

The evils Great Britain did using the Union Jack & Missionaries in Third worlds including the Americas will never be forgotten by man.
The forced their language, culture, religion under the guise our ways are barbaric to natural conscience.
While they are free to worship their own idols, hunt & kill blacks for fun.

That neocolonialism is still on, the USA, IMF, FBI, KKK, world bank & others are still exploiting us in the 21st century.
Blackman think!!!.

We have to hand it to them, these imperialists keep finding ways to keep the people in servitude to them.

What's there, just make them feel they're free and have a voice and think they have a democracy, meanwhile you're busy controlling their interests in such a way that it ends up being your own interests.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by TruthinAction: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
After the begging, they will still have schools for whites and schools for blacks. They will never even attend churches where you have black majority. It's in their blood but black is beautiful and black is power.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by gbishman: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love, kindness and Respect conquers all.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by solz007(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Let Love Lead The Way
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by pacespot(m): 2:52am On Jun 02, 2020
It is a hoax. It is better they rebrand their thinking about other races rather than begging. How can you beg someone that you will later point gun on their face? I think the whites are angry becuase of covid-19 killing them and not Africans, so they see racial violence as some sort of revenge.
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1Sharon(f): 3:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Cringe* !!
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1Sharon(f): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2020
drips8:
The only way black people in America will take them seriously is when they are given reparations for slavery and the effects of segregation and that is something white people are clearly not ready to do.

Will blacks in africa give reparations for selling their ancestors to whites?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1Sharon(f): 3:21am On Jun 02, 2020
greatermax77:
Britain need to kneel down or rather lie down to beg the ethic nations in Nigeria they deliberately joined in a false union because of selfish reasons

I hope you know your leaders at the time were complicit?

And what is stopping you from going back to how things were?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1Sharon(f): 3:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Ezmans:
One day nigerians I'll kneel & beg biafrans for forgiveness

When will biafrans beg for forgiveness for the coup?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by 1Sharon(f): 3:24am On Jun 02, 2020
hardbody:

Go and say this to the family of Floyd but before you do, be sure to have written your Will.

What's wrong with what his said?

Are ALL whites racist?
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by eyinjuege: 3:32am On Jun 02, 2020
They were kneeling down in prayers and not begging them. Christians do kneel down to pray, you know
Re: Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston by AFONJACOW(m): 3:37am On Jun 02, 2020
No more social distancing , no face mask or anyone dropping dead on the street, this has shown us that coronaVirus is a scam incite by world leaders just to curtails world population and movement of immigrants... It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.