Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) (3891 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Lovekeg: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2022
I just wanna know so me and my girlfriend had a fight and she sent me this text, thats was like 2 weeks ago recently I have been suspecting her cheating tho I have no evidence yet I'm thinking of serving her breakfast before she does that to me first what do you think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by illicit(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Whoever takes love text messages serious tho lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by libertyfather(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Scam
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Christiansimon: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2022
guy..! yours is text message, mine was face to face conversation, which she told me she will never leave me no matter what. brother last last na she serve me that breakfast. serve me breakfast when am in a middle of school meeting.serve me breakfast february 2nd 2022. d only one i have ever fall in real love with. guy girls and love na scam. LOVE NA SCAM. I DON'T HAVE THAT SHIT IN ME AGAIN.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Lovekeg: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Christiansimon:
guy..! yours is text message, mine was face to face conversation, which she told me she will never leave me no matter what. brother last last na she serve me that breakfast. serve me breakfast when am in a middle of school meeting.serve me breakfast february 2nd 2022. d only one i have ever fall in real love with. guy girls and love na scam. LOVE NA SCAM. I DON'T HAVE THAT SHIT IN ME AGAIN.

GOD! You are making me scared what was the reason was it that she had seen a better guy?
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Juicethekid: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Dey there dey reason text message, she might be on one guy's bed and send this message sef..

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Lungdick: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
For her to send you this, another man is sharing her with you. He's even dickmatising her. So she's telling you this to forgive her incase you find out.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Godada(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022

As a general rule in relating with people, I am not swayed by words.

Words are similar to a fart in the air........ they are worthless.

Scammers, liars and cheaters alike work with the deceptive power of words.

Words as tools of communication can also be used to deceive and mislead.

Yours friends and family must surely have conned you in the past.

Anyone can say anything they like.

I am swayed by action and past antecedents.

Anyone can promise you heaven on earth but can they bach that up with actions?

If you come across such that his word is bankable, you got yourself a golden treasure.

Not some clowns female and male alike running their mouth but can't put their money where they mouth is.

My take for lovers is simple.

Keep your gunpowder dry.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Baronthecelebri: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Wahala, guy if you suspect her cheating then she's cheating.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Joyson: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2022
no give her only breakfast, give her lunch and dinner also. Mumu man shocked shocked
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Nonexisting1: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm gonna annoy you means I'm gonna fucck someone else probably my ex so don't get it twisted. Focus on her pussy and not on her love which is actually nonexisting.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Dozie246: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Christiansimon:

This must be you in the rest of the meeting

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by chymeze: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Understand one thing about women.... when they tell you things, they say it on the basis of their emotions at that point in time or how they feel at that moment. So if she says she can die for you, she probably means it at that point in time. But give her three hours later, she'd deny she ever made such promise to you. That's why it's also not encouraged for men to reply ladies word for word in an argument because when she talks she talks based on how she feels at that moment. Few hours later you'd see her come and apologize, that's if you never reacted then. You can buy a car for her now, and she'd praise you to the heavens. But give her next day, she'd forget you were the same person that got a car for her the previous day and Bleep up. Summary of everything is, never take the words of a woman seriously. She reasons with her emotions. Take her words to have meaning only for that particular moment in which she's saying it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by imagrg(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Never trust a woman. It's suicidal to do that.

Just believe in her only at that instance that she is with you. After that, she can be easily swayed by someone else she considers better than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Idonweak: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol

Bro, my last ex cried while begging me to never leave her. That if i ever do she might commit suicide. She said she don't know what to do with her life without me. Bro guess what grin grin grin

Life put distance between us and within a month she changed, by the second month she served me Hot breakfast without even feeling remorse. A girl that cried i should never leave her. See girls are very manipulative, deceptive and very fuçking self centered. Don't ever get attached to them or make yourself believe any of the words that comes of their mouth

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by ghettochild(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na so dem dey do ooo.. tongue
The I will never leave u Squad.
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Christiansimon: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dozie246:

This must be you in the rest of the meeting
if that is how i was i for happy,one that they called me out to give speech on what is need in school couldn't speak.
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by owiko(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
She's playing mind games with thee

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Christiansimon: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lovekeg:

GOD! You are making me scared what was the reason was it that she had seen a better guy?
every guy is a better guy,mine is different cause me and girls are 5&6,hope u understand?
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by kelspinall(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
my exes lines..

me and you forever.
nobody except you
my choice
only you
my world

verse 2

I don't need anyone except you
my heart code
my everything
you made me feel like a woman

after all this nonsense they're today called my ex.

my point...

fuq flirts and sweet messages,onces it's time the higher bidder shows up, you will be the one to remind her of this message you posted... from experience

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Lee99: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
OP you sure say no be your babe dey plan come my house this week to collect tatata
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Kkzy90(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2022
kelspinall:
my exes lines..

me and you forever.
nobody except you
my choice
only you
my world

verse 2

I don't need anyone except you
my heart code
my everything
you made me feel like a woman

after all this nonsense they're today called my ex.

my point...

fuq flirts and sweet messages,onces it's time the higher bidder shows up, you will be the one to remind her of this message you posted... from experience

Hmmm,this your verse 1 and 2.
You sure sey me and you never date the same girl? Though we are separated now.
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by robo16(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2022
I really don't want to comment but I swear the same thing happen to me.... I over this girl distance make her forget me she they Bleep another dick.... E pain me so much but life move
GOD! You are making me scared what was the reason was it that she had seen a better guy?[/quote]
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by JOACHINpedro: 2:11am On Sep 11, 2022
My theory is right
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by kelspinall(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Kkzy90:

Hmmm,this your verse 1 and 2.
You sure sey me and you never date the same girl? Though we are separated now.

lols maybe
Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Freelane33(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Christiansimon:
Thank you lord

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by Christiansimon: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Freelane33:
Thank you lord
for what exactly

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by davien(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Bro, mine was a so-called hardened christian who would call me 24/7 with sweet soft voice and never left me alone, she was always jealous of my female friends and drove them away.

She'll often look me in the eye and tell me she and I are going to get married.

Only for her friend to gist me that she dey receive kondo whenever I'm not around(mind you this girl dey cum back to back normally with me, even her friend says she talks about how she enjoys the way I screw her).

Confronted her and that same person told me she doesn't care.

SINCE THEN I'VE BECOME A VERY COLD MAN, I DON'T BELIEVE WORDS OR EVEN ACTION AS THAT WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME OF DATING A GIRL AND NA FAKE LOVE.

She later came to apologize and asked I forget about it, Lai Lai, love no dey my eye again, women fake that shit.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl That Send You This Text Still Break Up With You (pics Attached) by tayewomi(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2022
guys pls and pls never ever vouch or take any girl serious except your wife...Someone who promised me that she will forever remain faithful to me,another guy don kpansh her..Thou av told her move on..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Wicked / My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.