Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (36847 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cantonese:

Muntula!

Ahh
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
So this thing hit front page abi, if a guy was raped and murdered, no one will care, no one would put a one million naira bounty. No one cares if its a guy so don't expect others to care if its a lady

Screw it, that money could have been put into lives of people. She is already dead let the police investigate, after all we know he may be doing it to boost his image

A fool will always remain a fool...

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Ehigielove(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Sule U4 do 3 days fastin na Babalawo go run am shapaly within 30mins U wey dey gove false prophecy Hahahahaha Ozwo dagbo sule Otobo fuckah
Thunder fire u, your judgement is very near.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by kennieG(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bini people over to you
vivilafrosh:
If you know you raped her just tell me your whereabout because they will still catch you. Don't worry when I get the money I will bring food for you everyday before you join our ancestors. Am talking to the Benin boys in this group. Osas where is your friend ���
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by andyanders: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
So he cant give this to the poor, right.

He is just trying to paint a good image for himself.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs

Are you sure you're not the rapist? You are a suspect. May u be raped and murdered too. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by redcliff: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Screw you, what did you just say, who born you.

its obvious you are a pikin. the way you write gave you away. I say if them born you well, give me your location and I would come to your location and then you can repeat that statement again to me face....
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Angrymode: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
What about seeing vision to point out those devil's?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badmanlalajoshi:

A fool will always remain a fool...

Like you
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Danielfx(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

It's obvious you have nothing reasonable to comment. Your hatred for something good will get you nowhere
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
andyanders:

Are you sure you're not the rapist? You are a suspect. May u be raped and murdered too. Idiot.

I am not like you, don't lump me up with you rapist
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
redcliff:

its obvious you are a pikin. the way you write gave you away. I say if them born you well, give me your location and I would come to your location and then you can repeat that statement again to me face....

Eat my ass

1 Like

Danielfx:
It's obvious you have nothing reasonable to comment. Your hatred for something good will get you nowhere

Ok, so you done?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ismoney: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
I knew that the Apostle must do something to support our father in the Lord , Daddy G.O that was pained by this wicked act. With the prayers that are on and the tremendous support from the security agencies and the government and well meaning individuals, I believe that the culprits or culprit will soon be found to be held accountable for this nefarious and heartless act.

God bless Apostle Suleiman.

God bless the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

God bless all the security agents working to bring the person or persons involved to book.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by farem: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i post=[s:
90207993]So he cant give this to the poor, right.

She is already dead, let the police do their jobs[/s]

You are a stubborn idiot. A deaf and dumb.
A good for nothing and valueless miscreant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
farem:

You are a stubborn idiot. A deaf and dumb.
A good for nothing and valueless miscreant

I won't answer someone who doesn't reason
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by kennieG(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
So this thing hit front page abi, if a guy was raped and murdered, no one will care, no one would put a one million naira bounty. No one cares if its a guy so don't expect others to care if its a lady

Screw it, that money could have been put into lives of people. She is already dead let the police investigate, after all we know he may be doing it to boost his image
You might get yourself in trouble, Just be careful
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
kennieG:
You might get yourself in trouble, Just be careful

Hmm so is it now a crime to air my view

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Olarewaju89: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?

Is not everything you talk.

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by osazsky(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

pls what poo did u smoke today cow poo goat poo human poo or did u smoke a full sokaway
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
osazsky:
pls what poo did u smoke today cow poo goat poo human poo or did u smoke a full sokaway

I don't smoke horse shit like you now
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by optimus106(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have watched this apostle call peoples number and all that shid in the name of miracles..so you can't pray to God to show you her killers?

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ArticleBeast: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Tell that to your dad
I said shut up
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by NickMark1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Person do una go talk, personnel do una go still talk...
how dem wan take please people like u sef?
lightangel65i:

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by lightangel65i(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
NickMark1:
Person do una go talk, personnel do una go still talk...
how dem wan take please people like u sef?

During corana they were silent, they didn't give people money. Now cause they see this they want people to feel they are good.

We know them well, so they should stop trying to form like good people its better if he had just stayed silent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

I don't smoke horse shit like you now
what i read from ur comment says it all..I know ur type..Suleman is not the cause of ur prob blame ur govt
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Futurejoy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
You didn't see this in your new year prophecy ? why can't you pray for God to reveal them to you?
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I said shut up. You are too foolish to be among the living

Heeeeeeeiiiiii........kukuma give him a rope too and show him his forest as well.....
Re: Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information by Jesuyinka01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugly beast
lightangel65i:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.